Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log

Go down 
+21
_Shadowcat_
Keon
The Schmetterling
Saravanth
hyperlite
Hierarch CMA
Tau
Tell
TinkerPox
Hierarch Fenway
Groot
Joel
MrTargareyan
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Caramell
Iv121
fr0stbyte124
Soul of Jack
Last_Jedi_Standing
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Anybody up for re-enacting the battle of Yavin? We don't have any Y-wings, or TIE advanced's, but that's not a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Well then make some! It would be pretty awesome.

I'll work on a 1-1 scale replica of the death star.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
Well then make some! It would be pretty awesome.

I'll work on a 1-1 scale replica of the death star.
This is the last non-original I do, someone else can do them.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Nice work, proto!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes ! I actually qutie like the way you made the cockpit Smile .
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Absolutely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Can we get an astromech droid hanging out in there?
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Can we get an astromech droid hanging out in there?
I didn't make one, If I did it would have to be R2D2 (this is skywalkers X-wing)

Actually. With Flans new turrets on planes thing, I could make the X-wing carry a hidden co-pilot who controls R2
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Hey Proto, do you think you'd have the time to do some texture work for https://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t1643-futurecraft-rts-project?
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Hey Proto, do you think you'd have the time to do some texture work for https://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t1643-futurecraft-rts-project?
I can texture VERY well but what is it for. I read the post but I still don`t understand.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Futurecraft RTS. I make 3d models of designs people submit, but right now they're just sitting there with no textures. Note: 3D models, not techne bawxes or anything Minecraft related.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:28 am

If I get the time I'll try, but I've for a few other problems right now, and I can't say how long they'll last.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 am

Flan's mod has updated to 1.6.2.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:35 am

No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:58 am

It is, and Manus has just updated the toolbox and everything.

But I don't know when I'm going to get time to do all this, have a few problems right now, and I can't say exactly when I'll be able to update. Configuring everything to the new features is going to take a while, and I haven't even properly finished the X-wing model (though I am considering putting this in a separate pack as a bonus included with the main pack.

Plus I just ordered GTA V, which might hinder progress
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Prototype wrote:

But I don't know when I'm going to get time to do all this, have a few problems right now, and I can't say exactly when I'll be able to update. Configuring everything to the new features is going to take a while, and I haven't even properly finished the X-wing model (though I am considering putting this in a separate pack as a bonus included with the main pack.

Why would you pre-order a console exclusive? Isn't there a movement on their site to prevent a port to PC, or something? How far will you go for Rome Liberty City?
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Prototype wrote:

Why would you pre-order a console exclusive? Isn't there a movement on their site to prevent a port to PC, or something? How far will you go for Rome Liberty City?
It's Los Santos, not Liberty city.

And my PC is a potato, for me at least it's better to get it for console.

I have no idea about an anti PC movement, now that is stupid.

And I didn't pre-order it, just normal ordered it.

Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Right, I haven't exactly been doing much on this lately, but it looks like I'm finally going to have enough time to actually work on this, so I've been planning my course of action for when I get to work on it (hopefully in the next couple of weeks)

My current immediate to do list is:

1: finish the X-wing, I plan to put this into its own content pack, and have it as a bonus to the main pack, that sorts the issue of diluting the main packs original content, and means I don't have to waste a perfectly good model

2: update to 1.6.2 (or 1.6.4), could take a while

3: make a better model for the bike.

Now, I don't really like the current bike model for several reasons, 1, it isn't futuristic enough, 2, the model isn't very good (front mudguard turns weird) and 3, I sold my Reiju.

I have come up with a new concept design, turning the conventional bike into a hover bike, and I've based the looks on my favourite thing to come out of Austria, the KTM Duke.

This is the current concept (yes this can al, be done in Techne)

Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Image

Now this is only a concept, but it would be useful to know what people think of it now.

I would stick some sort of engine inside the Trellis frame (that cage like bit in the middle of the bike) but I haven't drawn that in there.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:26 pm

I think it's good.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Well that’s a standard hover bike , you can go wrong with that .
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Looks like a snowbike to me.
Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 2009-BRP-Ski-Doo-i0013
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:18 pm

I based the body off this:

Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 KTM_Duke_200_Road_Test
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Looks similar enough.
(at least form the side)
Also considering repulsors are flat (like skids/tracks), my point is valid.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Ok, got the new stuff working in game, releasing an update for 1.5.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?61s4xue9p9mp3ma

Edit: apparently Flan is working on mechs/robots, I am definitely making the Lamentor.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log   Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype's temporary and somewhat dissapointing development log
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next