Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futureville Reinvestment Act

Go down 
+13
Groot
kokonus
Soul of Jack
Grand Imperial Thunder
Commander Error
Avenger_7
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
Thel Vadam
Joel
torrentialAberration
Ivan2006
Tiel+
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am

Those all look pretty cool.

Also, if cool3303 uses anything, he could make it look bad.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am

I'll allow it, but if the build is less than acceptable it will be removed.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 pm

blockman42 wrote:

How good does it have to be to be called "acceptable" by a voxel-member?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

How good does it have to be to be called "acceptable" by a voxel-member?

If you build to the best of your ability and use a good palette I will accept it. Check out mckupo's videos on color to help make a good palette.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Quote :
In my opinion, it is more about the builder than the colours. You use lime-green wool on your ships, and they look great. If Cool3303 used lime-wool on his ships, they would look horrible. Allow whatever blocks, but make sure the builds look good.

Good builders make good color decisions.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Join Cuuyth! Free building!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Keon wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

So Futureville is a totalitaristic dicktatorship?

Well I do want it to look good, not like some disorganized mess with streets leading to everyone's houses that are conveniently on the FV2 foundation
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

Either make your own topic or stop advertising your own town.

Edit, why are people so against rules and me removing their build in the city? (I'll just move it to the side, not delete it?!?)
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Edit, why are people so against rules and me removing their build in the city? (I'll just move it to the side, not delete it?!?)

Because when you do things with worldedit, things like what happened to my skyscraper happen.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:46 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Because when you do things with worldedit, things like what happened to my skyscraper happen.

Well most of the damage wasn't done by me. Also, I don't think that any damage will be done to anyone's builds, I'll just cut and paste them on the edge of the city.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm

blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Well most of the damage wasn't done by me. Also, I don't think that any damage will be done to anyone's builds, I'll just cut and paste them on the edge of the city.
Oh great, then we can have a ghetto around new fv consisting of s*it builds. I call being the rich guy who is manipulating the local gangs, in shi*'s ghetto, for power.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 am

Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Oh great, then we can have a ghetto around new fv consisting of s*it builds. I call being the rich guy who is manipulating the local gangs, in shi*'s ghetto, for power.

Maybe I will put all of the unaccepted build here?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 am

blockman42 wrote:
Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Block, do you think you could post some screenshots of the builds going on in Futureville? I still have two weeks before my internet works properly again and I can play on the server. I would like to see the standard of the builds so I can provide advice.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Block, do you think you could post some screenshots of the builds going on in Futureville? I still have two weeks before my internet works properly again and I can play on the server. I would like to see the standard of the builds so I can provide advice.

All we have is a hotel, a random building, and one build for the old city.

EDIT: we actually have a lot of acceptable builds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

blockman42 wrote:

Now, there is a random statue in one of the lots. Its a good statue though
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:58 pm

blockman42 wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Interesting, do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Interesting, do you have any pictures?

I can take some, I'll edit this post when I have taken them.

EDIT: Here are your pictures Mack:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 am

While I could undoubtedly improve all of those buildings out-of-sight, they are acceptable.

I recommend you all take a look at this build, as it will inspire you to achieve greatness.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
While I could undoubtedly improve all of those buildings out-of-sight, they are acceptable.

I recommend you all take a look at this build, as it will inspire you to achieve greatness.

It is pretty cool, but it isn't related to FV2. I might consider making a super high detailed town as my next project.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Best I can tell, Market Street and Broad Way are where all the corporations are moving in.

Broad Way: Thunder Tech, [Office building].
Market St.: OAA, Aldis Industries.

EDIT: FV2 now has bus transit. Grey wool pillars with shelters and lights.
Go to Market St. stop to see the only Bus, currently.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

FV2 sounds cool, maybe I'll take a look later. How far are you guys on making it?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
FV2 sounds cool, maybe I'll take a look later. How far are you guys on making it?

Not that far, but you better make your build really good because FV2 has some high standards.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm not the greatest at building buildings. I can try some, but you'll probably end up removing them. I'm better at making cool stuff flying around in the city.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I'm not the greatest at building buildings. I can try some, but you'll probably end up removing them. I'm better at making cool stuff flying around in the city.
''

Those things can also be removed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futureville Reinvestment Act
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next