Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futureville Reinvestment Act

Go down 
+13
Groot
kokonus
Soul of Jack
Grand Imperial Thunder
Commander Error
Avenger_7
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
Thel Vadam
Joel
torrentialAberration
Ivan2006
Tiel+
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Roxy Lalonde wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Get server downloader and make a schematic file using SPC, then.

Overall, there must be a backup of Futureville. Mehrunes Dagon demands it.

I'll get avenger to do that...

BUT! I need everyone's help to make New Symphony.

When and where.

I've started to work on elevating the area where we will build so we can have a subway system, etc...

How much will it be elevated?

5-7 blocks
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 am

blockman42 wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Roxy Lalonde wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Get server downloader and make a schematic file using SPC, then.

Overall, there must be a backup of Futureville. Mehrunes Dagon demands it.

I'll get avenger to do that...

BUT! I need everyone's help to make New Symphony.

When and where.

I've started to work on elevating the area where we will build so we can have a subway system, etc...

How much will it be elevated?

5-7 blocks

I think a little higher than 7, better to have it and not need it than to realize your underground garage needs those three extra blocks...

E: 300TH POST!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 am

Raise the city by 30 blocks. Don't make the ground above 40 blocks high. That will mean we can use my tower as a central point in the city:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/steve-2200-ad/

We can import the city, then fix up the terrain/ roads.

Also, we need sky-roads.

I will draw a ground plan of the city, so we ca get a idea of what it should look like. If we do this properly, it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 am

Typical.

The whole reason the UF building was the centerpiece in the original Futureville was because it was a collaboration, a symbol of what people can accomplish when they work together, not some overly elaborate structure made by a sole bored Australian.

For that reason it should remain the fulcrum point of the town. As for air traffic, that will only end up looking messy. A few feet off the ground, perhaps, but any higher and roads are made useless which completely shakes the very framework of city creation.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

Tiel wrote:
Typical.

The whole reason the UF building was the centerpiece in the original Futureville was because it was a collaboration, a symbol of what people can accomplish when they work together, not some overly elaborate structure made by a sole bored Australian.

For that reason it should remain the fulcrum point of the town. As for air traffic, that will only end up looking messy. A few feet off the ground, perhaps, but any higher and roads are made useless which completely shakes the very framework of city creation.

I think by sky-roads he meant streets that are located above the buildings, like a really high Highway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Typical.

I think by sky-roads he meant streets that are located above the buildings, like a really high Highway.

Where is this being made.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Typical.

Cars will be on one road on the ground, then we will have monorails going along skyscrapers, and then we will have planes spacecraft above the skyscrapers.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 am

How about a magnetoway? Have the transports a few meters above a road of grass with an iron strip running down the middle of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 am

Again where is this taking place.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Again where is this taking place.

about 100 meters from FV
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Come on Avenger, bring the server back online. I haz to blovv stuffz up!
Back to top Go down
Thel Vadam
Thel Vadam

PostSubject: Avenger   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Come on Avenger, bring the server back online. I haz to blovv stuffz up!

Avenger hasn't signed in since Friday... Sad Hope everything is ok with him....
Back to top Go down
http://morphorum.forumotion.com/u9
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 am

Avenger-7 Assault Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 am

K back. We need a new community build as a centerpiece, a new form of the embassy would be good. Make it a tower this time though. We should have a total of 32 blocks raised level, to accommodate subways and the occasional underground reactor or bunker. And it needs a proper shipyard. And sleek architecture...and can someone make a portal?

Server is being reset.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
K back. We need a new community build as a centerpiece, a new form of the embassy would be good. Make it a tower this time though. We should have a total of 32 blocks raised level, to accommodate subways and the occasional underground reactor or bunker. And it needs a proper shipyard. And sleek architecture...and can someone make a portal?

Server is being reset.

Okay sounds good, but we need ranks for the city.

I've come up with some

Mayor: Governs the City, also controls Property Manager and Transportation Manager blockman?

Property Manager: Makes and maintains lots

Transportation Manager: Makes roads etc

We don't need more than 3 spots as it is a small community (and we need slaves).
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 am

blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Server is being reset.

I've come up with some

Mayor: Governs the City, also controls Property Manager and Transportation Manager blockman?

We don't need more than 3 spots as it is a small community (and we need slaves).

I can be vice property/architecture manager maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am

blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Server is being reset.

I've come up with some

Can I be transport manager.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Server is being reset.

I've come up with some

I don't come on the server much, so I won't ask to be put on the governing body. However, if I do come on the server, do I have permission to remove any sub-standard buildings? I will use World Edit to cut-paste them a far way away from the city, so as not destroy anyone's "hard work".
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Mackeroth, why must you tempt me so? pale
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Server is being reset.

I've come up with some

I don't come on the server much, so I won't ask to be put on the governing body. However, if I do come on the server, do I have permission to remove any sub-standard buildings? I will use World Edit to cut-paste them a far way away from the city, so as not destroy anyone's "hard work".

You can be Assistant Property manager???

EDIT: edited OP
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:

Server is being reset.
Can you give the save file?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 am

Finished the Foundation for the Old and New Symphony. Until Avenger can get the server back up, we will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Restarting it now. Please stop crashing it.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Restarting it now. Please stop crashing it.

Most of the large WE's are done, making roads/buildings will NOT crash the server.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 am

Is this city replacing the current Futureville world?

If no, where it it located?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futureville Reinvestment Act   Futureville Reinvestment Act - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futureville Reinvestment Act
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next