Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )

Go down 
+9
Cheatmaster
Iv121
Shiva
Keon
Tiel+
Pat Best
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

Ok so Avenger, Tiel and Acho will be playing. Acho, having never played Sins at all ( as far as I know ) will be the prime target for everyone and their cats. Tiel, being Vasari, will have the most dangerous toys and probably the most annoying to kill.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 am

Wow. I honestly do not believe this. Ach openly admitted that he was looking for an illegal copy of SoaSE: Rebellion. And tiel apparently gave it to him! What has this f***ing world come to?
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 am

arsln100 wrote:
Wow. I honestly do not believe this. Ach openly admitted that he was looking for an illegal copy of SoaSE: Rebellion. And tiel apparently gave it to him! What has this f***ing world come to?

Massive galactic warfare > everything.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 am

Pat Best wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

Yes I would like to play SoaSE but I would not illegally obtain it. That is ILLEGAL! as in jail! fine for money(that I don't have)! I should be able to pay for it in ~2-3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

I am above your human laws. I will be getting it later today, as I am about to attend the first council meeting of the day.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:50 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I am above your human laws. I will be getting it later today, as I am about to attend the first council meeting of the day.

Our game our rules.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

Its not your game!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Its not your game!

It's a human game. therefore human rules apply to it and those using it, or planing to use it.

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

Yes I would like to play SoaSE but I would not illegally obtain it. That is ILLEGAL! as in jail! fine for money(that I don't have)! I should be able to pay for it in ~2-3 weeks.

We don't discuss piracy on this forum young man.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Ok so Avenger, Tiel and Acho will be playing. Acho, having never played Sins at all ( as far as I know ) will be the prime target for everyone and their cats. Tiel, being Vasari, will have the most dangerous toys and probably the most annoying to kill.

I'd like to play. I'm getting Rebellion this afternoon from Gamestop, after I get home from college.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Hmm.

Can we do it tomorrow, then?

There's sorta a PVP event going on.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm still playing my massive 10 team map. Another AI has been killed, although not by me. I have gained a newfound respect for the TEC economy. I have 9 income producing gravity wells, and I'm making over 60 credits/second. I haven't been skimping on my fleet supply, either. It's on level 6 or 7, I don't remember which. I haven't built any trade ports except in star bases on frontline worlds, so my longest trade route is only two jumps long. I have all 16 labs, so I've don't pretty much all the research there is to do in every category, including the one that gives me a 20% cut of all credits spent by other factions. I think that's why my economy is doing so well. My actual credit intake is much higher than my reported planet/trade income. With 7 other active factions, a fifth of their spending comes out to a lot of credits.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm

owow

The new soundtracks in Rebellion are just...epic.

And it's so silky smooth!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Downloading it right now.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Get Hamachi and join network "No, No" without quotes.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Already have it, and will join. Is there a password?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Nope. No password.

There are two other networks we use, but they're full atm.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Get in chat. No, No does not exist
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Also, I got it legit so I can use the provided multiplayer thing.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I got banned from chat, remember?

Oh, it's No, No.

With a period. My bad.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Still is nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Started ME3 today, I've had the disc languishing in my bag for weeks now because my Femshep with 100% completion in the first game is reaaally boring to play in 2 since there's nothing new to do, and I was kinda terrified because I'm convinced that the minerals I spent hours getting in ME1 would count towards something in 3.

But, got bored and don't have the heart to start Rebellion so I booted it up with my previous, default, lame, Talimance Shep that I had on my first playthrough of Mass Effect and..

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Sheph

THERE IS NO GOD.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

No, there isn't. When will we all play SoaSE, now that Shiva has it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

We're gonna need to make another room. Both of them are full.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm free till Sunday, so far, except for some sketching here and there but I can always do that later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next