Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)

Go down 
+18
Soul of Jack
blockman42
Captain stufuzzycat
Caramell
Joel
Laserbilly
Red Fang
Son of Wolves
Emperor_Revan
Avenger_7
Commander Kobialka
Tiel+
hyperlite
Iv121
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
superninjakiwi
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 pm

No, I think I preferred the Crying Hot ship; at least it Cool attempted to make the design sleek.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

I shall give advice before you quit.I used to be worse than you at making ships. Now I have to admit I am pretty AWESOME. maybe not the best but AWESOME. Keep practicing your builds. Check out my shipyard topic as well: Kobialka Shipyards. It seems like you just need IDEAS. Cubes and Pyramids are not much. Also, do not use MODS when ship building unless they help you build it faster. Detail is essential. Put some guns on it. Place some plating on it. A good combination is iron block ship with lapis lazuli block armor plating. Also, if you DO quit, make sure you stick with the forums. We could use ideas for other things in the mode even if it is not ship designs. GOSH GUYS INSTEAD ON HATING ON HIM WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE HIM SOME ADVICES. Developers these days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

I used to build ships like yours, but then I took a dreadnought to the homeworld!
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

Kobialka wrote:
I shall give advice before you quit.I used to be worse than you at making ships. Now I have to admit I am pretty AWESOME. maybe not the best but AWESOME. Keep practicing your builds. Check out my shipyard topic as well: Kobialka Shipyards. It seems like you just need IDEAS. Cubes and Pyramids are not much. Also, do not use MODS when ship building unless they help you build it faster. Detail is essential. Put some guns on it. Place some plating on it. A good combination is iron block ship with lapis lazuli block armor plating. Also, if you DO quit, make sure you stick with the forums. We could use ideas for other things in the mode even if it is not ship designs. GOSH GUYS INSTEAD ON HATING ON HIM WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE HIM SOME ADVICES. Developers these days...

Reread the entire op. Razz Including scrolling down a bit.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I used to build ships like yours, but then I took a dreadnought to the homeworld!

well i took an arrow to the face. it's probobly why stuff looks terrible.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerodynamics

There, I will get into this now, I lied earlier.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Reread the entire op. Razz Including scrolling down a bit.

TAKE YOUR TIME ON THE SHIPS THIS TIME. ME AND MY ARMY OF GENETICALLY ENHANCED SHEEP DO NOT FIND YOUR FLEET INTIMIDATING AT ALL AND SOME ARE PLANNING AN INVASION OF YOUR INDUSTRIAL WORLD.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

This new docking sphere better be good.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: In case you didn't know   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

In case noone noticed I found out the problem with my sucky ships. I SUCK at exterior but flourish at interior.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

post some interior pics then. I may have need of an interior designer in the near future.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

superninjakiwi wrote:
In case noone noticed I found out the problem with my sucky ships. I SUCK at exterior but flourish at interior.

That isn't the problem itself, it is the cause of the problem.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

That isn't the problem itself, it is the cause of the problem.

correct. i will update that.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:58 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Superninjakiwi's Ship Bay
I found the problem with making my ships... I can only do interiors. So if anyone wants to hire me go ahead. i'm only gonna show the inside, what i've done, unless you want me to show the outside, and i give credit to whomever makes the ship's hull(I would find some random ship and deck it out but i can't seem to find any downloadable one).

P.S. Please, be a grammer nazi. I want my posts to be nice.

Well............................................................................................... The Raptor Dread would have been a really fun one to do but... i deleted it. (Mackeroth!) The Valiant though might be one you could help with since i dont work on it much. You would have to be whitelisted to Legion's server though, and know some world edit commands.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:

This is just in case you have not thought of this yet. Plants look good in ships. Just some advice. ESPECIALLY ferns.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 pm

..why would you grow a garden in a warship?
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Legion wrote:

Many reasons; air, food, killing people with allergic reactions to pollen, and of course, decoration.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Kobialka wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Superninjakiwi's Ship Bay
I found the problem with making my ships... I can only do interiors. So if anyone wants to hire me go ahead. i'm only gonna show the inside, what i've done, unless you want me to show the outside, and i give credit to whomever makes the ship's hull(I would find some random ship and deck it out but i can't seem to find any downloadable one).

P.S. Please, be a grammer nazi. I want my posts to be nice.

Well............................................................................................... The Raptor Dread would have been a really fun one to do but... i deleted it. (Mackeroth!) The Valiant though might be one you could help with since i dont work on it much. You would have to be whitelisted to Legion's server though, and know some world edit commands.

I've been trying to get on legion's server, but i guess that posting my name isn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Update your client.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Legion wrote:
Update your client.
yay! time to learn worldedit commands now!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Legion wrote:
The Alderaan-class isn't a warship, of course, but it has several plants in the diplomatic areas.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Legion wrote:

Many reasons; air, food, killing people with allergic reactions to pollen, and of course, decoration.

I use lots of plants.

In fact, in my battle cruiser, I have a pond.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

I'd love to see what happens to your pond when your ship takes evasive maneuvers.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Legion wrote:
I'd love to see what happens to your pond when your ship takes evasive maneuvers.
same
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
Legion wrote:
same
as much as i would like to argue on your behalf, that WOULD be funny.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
Legion wrote:
same
as much as i would like to argue on your behalf, that WOULD be funny.
Any ship big enough to have a pond would have entirely self-contained gravitational generators and nullifiers, similar to those in starfighters but on a much larger scale. Evasive maneuvers wouldn't even cause a ripple on the pond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)   Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiwi Republic Ships.(Need input)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next