Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futurecraft Empire!

Go down 
+25
Soul of Jack
Admiral Rekiin
Son of Wolves
Potato
Tau
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
Iv121
blockman42
Shiva
TinkerPox
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
Dux Tell31
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
Danice123
Laibach
Tiel+
Pat Best
Commander Error
Keon
Tell
The Schmetterling
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am

Okay, I updated the OP with all the people. I think, please
check, I may have left out/added somebody unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:55 am

Me pat_22 and blockman42 are part of Crusaders(aka a faction) if possible I would like to make Crusaders part of your empire to defend, attack, etc.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

Factions (see above for how they fit in, none are directly owned):

The Green Builders
Last_Jedi_Standing_Industries
Last_Jedi_Standing Industries is directly owned, by me. I don't own the subsidiaries, because they belong to the people who created them, but the main company is mine.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:00 am

The Capital Flagship of the Shivan Fleet will be the Corusca-class Battlestar BSC-01 Imperium.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 am

tacokingbob wrote:
Me pat_22 and blockman42 are part of Crusaders(aka a faction) if possible I would like to make Crusaders part of your empire to defend, attack, etc.

I've told you before already, I'm not in the Crusaders.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Pat Best wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:

It's funny because my ship...eh, not so funny.

The only reason to build ships right now is to set up schematics for them and know how to build them in order to mass produce them in a shipyard (Holy runon, batman!)

I don't plan on dealing with FE, but that's your call Jedi. I am but a humble subsidiary Wink
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Tiel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:

The only reason to build ships right now is to set up schematics for them and know how to build them in order to mass produce them in a shipyard (Holy runon, batman!)

I don't plan on dealing with FE, but that's your call Jedi. I am but a humble subsidiary Wink
The cruiser will be donated to Mackeroth, not the Empire. He can use it for the Emipre or however else he likes.

I dunno. I was planning to remain unaffiliated, but giving the government a discount seems like a good idea. There was a discussion about this on one of the other threads. I think it would be silly to not deal with them at all, the question is whether or not they get better treatment. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:

The cruiser will be donated to Mackeroth, not the Empire. He can use it for the Emipre or however else he likes.

I dunno. I was planning to remain unaffiliated, but giving the government a discount seems like a good idea. There was a discussion about this on one of the other threads. I think it would be silly to not deal with them at all, the question is whether or not they get better treatment. What do you think?

I think they code in special weapons for us specifically and in return we give them warships equipped with said special weapons. Mutual benefit.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

If I can attain the rank of "Ship Commander" (whatever that translates to) I'll join in...soz long as I can retain Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:

I think they code in special weapons for us specifically and in return we give them warships equipped with said special weapons. Mutual benefit.
Hmm. So I could have ships armed with, say, the Little Doctor, if I gave some of them to the Empire? That might be a good deal. As long as we were still paid something, that would be an excellent reason to give them a discount. Especially if they could make it so only my ships could have these weapons.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

[quote="Last_Jedi_Standing"]
Pat Best wrote:
I know even less about the zerg than I do about Starcraft, though.
Hey, now I understand! This quote is rather ironic. I truly didn't know the zerg were from Starcraft.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:

Hmm. So I could have ships armed with, say, the Little Doctor, if I gave some of them to the Empire? That might be a good deal. As long as we were still paid something, that would be an excellent reason to give them a discount. Especially if they could make it so only my ships could have these weapons.

Man everything can get derailed on this forum :/ By the way, I'm just a "private contractor" making ships for anyone willing to spend some money.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Am I in the Council now?

Anyway, let's keep this on topic.

Mackeroth, I want to warn you. If we conquer the galaxy completely, people will lose the fun. As such, we need to be tolerant, accept alliances, and only strike those who strike first. And the banhammer, we cannot use that as a weapon of war.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:00 am

Keon wrote:
Am I in the Council now?

Mackeroth, I want to warn you. If we conquer the galaxy completely, people will lose the fun. As such, we need to be tolerant, accept alliances, and only strike those who strike first. And the banhammer, we cannot use that as a weapon of war.

hear, hear
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 am

Keon wrote:
Am I in the Council now?

A sold war won't be fun either (at least for you). If you roast any ship that closes on you, people will ignore your territory and refer to it as dead zone that is not part of the game, which ruins the fun both for you and them.Im sure you want challenge, and if you want it make sure you don't get more privileges than the others.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

It'd be so lame if the devs got special privileges, I agree. Gamebreaking, even.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm

agreed, I really don't think that ships should be able to be imported, maybe the actual schematics, just not resources, at all,

Also I hope we don't live in a universe populated by "crying hot ships"
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Those ships will probably burn out before they even see action Smile . Besides the staff can reward good ship designs with resourses. BTW are there going to be auto mining machines or something ? It could be quite boring to spend your time in the mine. I'm sure people will prefer to construct ships and fight with them. Maybe taxes from captured planets ?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Those ships will probably burn out before they even see action Smile . Besides the staff can reward good ship designs with resourses. BTW are there going to be auto mining machines or something ? It could be quite boring to spend your time in the mine. I'm sure people will prefer to construct ships and fight with them. Maybe taxes from captured planets ?

I think that ships like that won't even get far off the ground let alone space because of how complicated it might be. This said people like cool shouldn't be much of a problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 pm

I know, I was joking, i just really hope people are forced to play legitimately
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Keon wrote:
The Doc is actually the one I vote most likely to misuse power.

Yes, this is what I'm worried about.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 pm

^same, actually XD

NOT THAT I MEAN ANYTHING BY IT!!111!1one!~1`!!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

People will be forced to play illegitimately. However, the Mods will still have extra power, just as they do on a server. Mods are responsible people (well, supposed to be) so we will have to trust them to not abuse their power.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Will you do live interviews with server owners?

I think the last thing anyone needs in this mod are OPs typing like 'omg lolz tnt ur house LMAO!!'

And what do you mean by playing illegitimately?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

ehh, I just don't have faith in the minecraft community to not spawn things

since the main server will start first and probably have the best builders you could probably make an amazing home world legitmaatley

idk, that's how I would do it, but then again I designed better than creepers(link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurecraft Empire!
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next