Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futurecraft Empire!

Go down 
+25
Soul of Jack
Admiral Rekiin
Son of Wolves
Potato
Tau
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
Iv121
blockman42
Shiva
TinkerPox
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
Dux Tell31
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
Danice123
Laibach
Tiel+
Pat Best
Commander Error
Keon
Tell
The Schmetterling
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Kobialka wrote:
I CHANGED THE NAME OF KOBIALKA SHIP YARDS TO TEC INDUSTRIAL.

you might want to update the OP
YOU MIGHT WANT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

thank you
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 pm

I would be too lazy to run a separate faction of my own, so I plan on devoting all my time to the management of FCE.
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I would be too lazy to run a separate faction of my own, so I plan on devoting all my time to the management of FCE.

If you can devote all of your time to the FCE then you probably aren't as lazy as you think you are.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 am

Okay, here is what I think. We make a normal empire, call it whatever, play normally. But if people are reported, they are placed before a court and tried. If guilty, we kill them, if not, they go free.

If an empire commits a crime, we work diplomatically to solve it. Then, if all else fails, we declare universal war, and all factions are required to send some ships out to kill them out.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 am

Keon wrote:
Okay, here is what I think. We make a normal empire, call it whatever, play normally. But if people are reported, they are placed before a court and tried. If guilty, we kill them, if not, they go free.

If an empire commits a crime, we work diplomatically to solve it. Then, if all else fails, we declare universal war, and all factions are required to send some ships out to kill them out.

Yeah, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:40 am

I still insist on an alien race ! You can then try to capture ships from your fleet and study them for new technology ...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 am

Iv121 wrote:
I still insist on an alien race ! You can then try to capture ships from your fleet and study them for new technology ...

You mean the mortals can try and capture the FCE's ships, and fail?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 am

may or may not fail ... It depends on you and how well you plan your moves ...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

Iv121 wrote:

My moves don't require planning, I (the FCE) planned ahead by building enough ships to destroy a planet.
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.

You can not do this. Say two groups of factions are fighting, one faction commits a crime against the other. That means that all of its allies must now fight their friend and the enemies gain the upper hand. And who are you to dictate what a crime is? If the destruction of a planet becomes crime what do you do to effectively destroy your enemies?

This would not even amount to a "universal war" this would more be like a universal slaughter. Everything going on would be interrupted, trade, warfare, colonization, etc., and any sense of competition would be lost. Once you can commit your enemies for doing a crime they are dead, and no matter how powerful you are you can't tell every lie from the truth.

What would happen to the players in that faction? Would they be banned?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

My moves don't require planning, I (the FCE) planned ahead by building enough ships to destroy a planet.

Then you leave no chance to the other factions which links us backwards to the discussion about balance, cheating and power abusing where we quite decided not to cheat or otherwise the fun goes away ... congratz we are trapped in an endless cicle Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 am

Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.

You can not do this. Say two groups of factions are fighting, one faction commits a crime against the other. That means that all of its allies must now fight their friend and the enemies gain the upper hand. And who are you to dictate what a crime is? If the destruction of a planet becomes crime what do you do to effectively destroy your enemies?

This would not even amount to a "universal war" this would more be like a universal slaughter. Everything going on would be interrupted, trade, warfare, colonization, etc., and any sense of competition would be lost. Once you can commit your enemies for doing a crime they are dead, and no matter how powerful you are you can't tell every lie from the truth.

Hacking is an example of a crime. So is abuse over the chat. These deserve bannings.
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Keon wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.

Hacking is an example of a crime. So is abuse over the chat. These deserve bannings.

I agree, but what other things can anyone, at their whim, consider cheating. Losing against inferior forces? Guerilla tactics? You are still missing the majority of my question.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
Keon wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.

I agree, but what other things can anyone, at their whim, consider cheating. Losing against inferior forces? Guerilla tactics? You are still missing the majority of my question.

If they want to say losing is equal to explusion, they can, but we don't get involved for anything less than something that can potentially ruin the fun for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Good. So, FE is just a fancy way of saying "Justice system and Banhammer"

Anyway, I think we should have a faction we play on, and a separate one for justice.

Pretty much. I want to create Asgard now...

With my city-ship parked in the middle of it.

Also, if the "justice" fleet is defeated, it doesn't matter, it will have put a large enough dent in the enemies forces to tip the balance.

The FCE won't have a home planet as such. When it need to be used, the ships will materialize, destroy the bad-guys (or good-guys, doesn't matter), then leave.

So kind of like Concord in EVE?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

tell31 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Anyway, I think we should have a faction we play on, and a separate one for justice.

Also, if the "justice" fleet is defeated, it doesn't matter, it will have put a large enough dent in the enemies forces to tip the balance.

The FCE won't have a home planet as such. When it need to be used, the ships will materialize, destroy the bad-guys (or good-guys, doesn't matter), then leave.

I don't play EVE. Never have, probably never will.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 pm

I think FCE should have a home world in the "center" of the universe. Or, Mack's city ship could be like a mobile capital.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:

All the DEVs will form The Council of Elders:

(Dr.) Mackeroth
Fr0stbyte
Shiva
Ectrimble?
Danice
Buggy
Keon

I noticed a few in the "council of elders" I am older than.
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:52 pm

So are you suggusting something like starwars where we are free to make our own groups, and you want those groups to be part of your "empire"? I suppose this could work, like some people would be in the main government, and others like pirates and rebel factions would be self-governing.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
tell31 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

I don't play EVE. Never have, probably never will.

Only people too simple minded to understand the concept of Eve would refuse to play it. You should try it Mackeroth. It's really REALLY good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm

tonyri wrote:
So are you suggusting something like starwars where we are free to make our own groups, and you want those groups to be part of your "empire"? I suppose this could work, like some people would be in the main government, and others like pirates and rebel factions would be self-governing.

I thought you were dead.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:38 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I think FCE should have a home world in the "center" of the universe. Or, Mack's city ship could be like a mobile capital.

Can it fit in your pocket? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Keon wrote:

We need to have something like the UN (United Nations) where if we wan to declare war there needs to be a vote, after a good reason is presented, by the members of the Futurecraft Empire Grand Council. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Iv121 wrote:

The aliens could be endermen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense.

Like weapons slots on ships, there need to be ship slots in factions. A faction can not have an infinite number of ships. <Place MAckeroth's objection about not being mortal and being allowed to have every ship he wants HERE> There mackeroth. I now you dont have to argue with me cuz i did it for you. Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire!   Futurecraft Empire! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurecraft Empire!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next