Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Go down 
+20
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Joel
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
Commander Kobialka
blockman42
Avenger_7
Iv121
Soul of Jack
Groot
Laibach
Pat Best
Keon
Tau
ACH0225
Luna
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

See, now you've given me justification to resurrect my own month-old thread.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

I was bored, so I made a new banner-thingie. It has now replaced the old sign. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 pm

You could make one much better.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Iv121 wrote:
You could make one much better.
Probably, but chances are I'm not going to.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 pm

You should probably make a transport system on the Bestine cause i don't think the crew would enjoy running up and down the ship to do their job
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
You should probably make a transport system on the Bestine cause i don't think the crew would enjoy running up and down the ship to do their job
They're not expected to. The bow and stern are totally separate. The crewmembers work at one or the other, but almost never both.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

JEDI! More ships! YOU MUST REACH YOUR QUOTA!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
JEDI! More ships! YOU MUST REACH YOUR QUOTA!
Interesting story there. I do have something, but it's not ready yet.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

The new ships have finally arrived! I have:
The Tynna-class shuttle
The B-1 bomber
The SHE-A2 really heavy turret

In other news, the long-awaited Thyferra-class hospital ship has been re-renamed. It is now the Drongar-class hospital ship.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 am

I am amazed that no-one can build big turrets properly. No-one! Regardless of how arrogant I am being, I can still laugh at you all! I think I'm going to need to provide a tutorial on how to build turrets.

Besides that, your ships all look good. You shape them fine, and use good detailing. I would recommend using a texture pack to spice things up a bit. Also, you could then use bricks and cobblestone (which have steps and slabs) on your ships, for more detail.

If I were you, I would lay off on the giant-black-wool turret markers. They sort of ruin your ships. Use a cleaver array of blocks or no weapons on your ships, but don't use massively contrasting markers.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

The Supreme Mackeroth wrote:
I am amazed that no-one can build big turrets properly. No-one! Regardless of how arrogant I am being, I can still laugh at you all! I think I'm going to need to provide a tutorial on how to build turrets.

Besides that, your ships all look good. You shape them fine, and use good detailing. I would recommend using a texture pack to spice things up a bit. Also, you could then use bricks and cobblestone (which have steps and slabs) on your ships, for more detail.

If I were you, I would lay off on the giant-black-wool turret markers. They sort of ruin your ships. Use a cleaver array of blocks or no weapons on your ships, but don't use massively contrasting markers.

Who's "no one"? You and LJS are the only ones that have actually built a large turret on this forum! I thought LJS' turret could use some barrels but otherwise looked good.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Bah. Humbug! My MAC turret would eat your ship.

Thanks. I've never found a texture pack that I liked more than the vanilla textures, but I've considered using that custom blocks mod to make things like chairs or viewscreens.

Hmm. I dunno. I could use levers in most places where I have blocks now that I can put them on the undersides of ships.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Flan's has AA turrets.

Also, can you put up a download for the big gun?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Flan's has AA turrets.

Also, can you put up a download for the big gun?
Yes! I can now. That'll go up in a little while.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Here ya go! Everyone, pay attention! The first Last_Jedi_Standing Industries product is now available for download! This world contains one SHE-A2 MAC turret. Use it as you like, but please give me credit! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Executor Nom Anor wrote:
Bah. Humbug! My MAC turret would eat your ship.

Thanks. I've never found a texture pack that I liked more than the vanilla textures, but I've considered using that custom blocks mod to make things like chairs or viewscreens.

Hmm. I dunno. I could use levers in most places where I have blocks now that I can put them on the undersides of ships.

Your turret can fit INSIDE my turret (without touching any of the sides)!

Don't use levers to signify weapons. Just... don't. Build cannons made from blocks.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Don't use levers to signify weapons. Just... don't. Build cannons made from blocks.
The weapons on these ships are smaller than one block. That's why I used the wool, remember?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm

^ Exact reason I don't use turrets.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:24 am

The Supreme-est Tiel wrote:

Then what do you use to attack other ships with? The will of the Force? Ponies?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am

/antioch...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Keon wrote:
/antioch...

*spawns activated TNT inside your ship*

*laughs maniacally*
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

I'll use the turret entities when they come out, until then turrets are ridiculously large and out of place on small ships, so nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

The Doctor wrote:

After I´ve done some research, I found out that ponies do have a "space Fleet" (Princess Luna lives on the moon)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

After I´ve done some research, I found out that ponies do have a "space Fleet" (Princess Luna lives on the moon)
On topic! No ponies!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:16 pm

I see that Tiel remains the only one to download that turret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next