Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Go down 
+20
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Joel
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
Commander Kobialka
blockman42
Avenger_7
Iv121
Soul of Jack
Groot
Laibach
Pat Best
Keon
Tau
ACH0225
Luna
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I think Strigiforme has a turret lying around.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm

I might download it for my dreadnought, but I build most of my weapons within the hull of the ship. It allows me to fit more firepower in a smaller package. So just imagine what that monster would be able to do if I ever finish it...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Right. This has been dead for quite long enough. Coming at some point, probably a long time in the future, is the Rothana-class cruiser. For those unfamiliar with how I name my ships, that means it will be a carrier. I have plans.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Right. This has been dead for quite long enough. Coming at some point, probably a long time in the future, is the Rothana-class cruiser. For those unfamiliar with how I name my ships, that means it will be a carrier. I have plans.

Yeah, good luck.

Also, the Alteran Empire declares a ship building contest.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 am

The Schmetterling wrote:

Yeah, good luck.

I sense sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:

Yeah, good luck.

I sense sarcasm.

No, I am legitimately interested to see how you build a 50km long dreadnought in a game that has a height limit of 256 meters.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 pm

It's a very flat dreadnought.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm

It's 3 km long and Jedi's been looking for a height mod.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Tiel wrote:

I'm saying when he does come around to building a dreadnought.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Tiel wrote:

This one will only be a few kilometers tall, so dynamic heights or something would work. I'm looking into it. If worst comes to worst, I have a design that would fit in a vMC world and not look crappy. It's not the one I want to build right now, but it would do.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
Tiel wrote:

This one will only be a few kilometers tall, so dynamic heights or something would work. I'm looking into it. If worst comes to worst, I have a design that would fit in a vMC world and not look crappy. It's not the one I want to build right now, but it would do.

Is it a flying saucer?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:43 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Is it a flying saucer?
No, it is not.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Alright. I think the Rothana-class has to be shelved until I can find a working height mod. Instead, I may work on the Kalee-class cruiser for a while, as it can be built in a vMC world. It will be similar in size to Rothana-class, but with roughly the same proportions of an Executor-class Star Dreadnaught, so it's very flat.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Alright. I think the Rothana-class has to be shelved until I can find a working height mod. Instead, I may work on the Kalee-class cruiser for a while, as it can be built in a vMC world. It will be similar in size to Rothana-class, but with roughly the same proportions of an Executor-class Star Dreadnaught, so it's very flat.

That stinks, I looked into height mods a month or two ago and came to the same conclusion...I was kind of hoping you'd find something I didn't. Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

A height mod would be nice, but I haven't thought of building a dreadnought yet, so maybe there will be one if I ever start doing that.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Laserbilly wrote:

That stinks, I looked into height mods a month or two ago and came to the same conclusion...I was kind of hoping you'd find something I didn't. Sad
Yes it does. The problem isn't that the mods don't work, it's that I can't use WorldEdit in the expanded part of the world, so they're useless to me. It has given me another idea that doesn't directly relate to Futurecraft but would be pretty awesome, though, that I won't discuss until I've put some more thought into it. There my be something even more awesome than a Kalee-class cruiser coming up, though.

I have renamed a bunch of my ships, or will shortly. For those that haven't noticed, all LJSI ships are named after planets from Star Wars. I've named smaller craft such as tanks and fighters T-1, F-1, B-1, etc, but I never really liked that convention. So now I have a new system for them, and many of the ships named after planets will receive new names that actually mean something. They'll still be planets from Star Wars, but now it won't be just a random planet. I doubt anyone who doesn't know a reasonable amount about all the planets that are used will be able to figure out how the names are assigned, so I'm going to keep it a secret. Anyone who can tell me about my next ship just by it's name will have the privilege of picking the next LJSI product.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

T-1 Hovertank is now Arist-class hovertank
T-2 heavy walker is now Coral-class walker
F-1 snubfighter is now Omagh-class snubfighter
B-1 bomber is now Roanoke-class bomber
Rodia-class dropship is now Devaron-class dropship
Ithor-class dropship is now Malastare-class dropship

As time goes on, it's possible that some of these names will change again. For now, though, I've got the naming system more in line with what I think it ought to be. In a few months, I may think it should be completely different.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Kalee = Kaleesh. Homeworld of fierce warriors that all but wiped out a rival species before the Republic intervened, starving them with lengthy embargoes. Likely planetary bombardment vessel or droid ship.

On that note, do remove me from your post, please.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Tiel wrote:
Kalee = Kaleesh. Homeworld of fierce warriors that all but wiped out a rival species before the Republic intervened, starving them with lengthy embargoes. Likely planetary bombardment vessel or droid ship.
I wasn't really talking about Kalee-class. I've already said that that would be a cruiser with roughly the same proportions as an Executor-class Star Dreadnaught, and about 3 kilometers long. That's more information that I'd want to give for the contest. I don't think there are enough ships around yet for you to be able to completely guess the system, although the 'Ships I'd Like to Build' spoiler has a lot. Kalee-class will be a direct combat cruiser. I don't know what name I'll use for the contest. I may have to use several until someone gets it. And I will probably give that person several, to make sure they didn't just get lucky once. I'd rather this was impossibly hard than too easy. I don't think it will be, though. It will get easier with every ship that's released or discussed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

"Anyone who can tell me about my next ship just by it's name will have the privilege of picking the next LJSI product."

You have yet to announce a new ship other than the Kalee class. I would advise not starting a competition without having everything set up.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Tiel wrote:
"Anyone who can tell me about my next ship just by it's name will have the privilege of picking the next LJSI product."

You have yet to announce a new ship other than the Kalee class. I would advise not starting a competition without having everything set up.
I know that, Tiel. I don't want to start the contest yet. Although in fact I have announced a number of ships, of which Kalee-class is only the most recent. It's not even likely to be the next one made, as a ship that large will require a number of smaller ships to go with it. We talked about that on Hamachi. Note "just by it's name". I've already released more information about Kalee-class than that.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Anyone who can tell me about my next ship just by it's name will have the privilege of picking the next LJSI product.

And I still see you have yet to remove me. Please, I am asking nicely here.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Tiel wrote:
Anyone who can tell me about my next ship just by it's name will have the privilege of picking the next LJSI product.

And I still see you have yet to remove me. Please, I am asking nicely here.
What does this post mean?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

It means stufuzzycat thinks that Tiel is trolling LJS.

Last edited by Captain stufuzzycat on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Tiel wrote:

On that note, do remove me from your post, please.

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
It means stufuzzcat thinks that Tiel is trolling LJS.

It means Tiel no longer wishes to be associated with Last Jedi Standing Industries. Unless you have something constructive to say, don't say it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next