Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Factions Lore-Wise

Go down 
+14
Tau
Groot
_Shadowcat_
Admiral Rekiin
Ivan2006
MrTargareyan
Iv121
ACH0225
Joel
Delta
MercurySteam
Saravanth
Caramell
Tiel+
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am

Iv121 wrote:

EARTH THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY EVEN WANTS
FFS.

New lore for Iv's consideration:

Earth, homeworld of the humans, was rendered uninhabitable by the various scuffles, wars, and fights between the differing human factions, splinter groups, and corporations. It has been largely ignored since.

Problem effing solved. You don't like, deal with it. Now, we stop worrying about damned earth and figure out the rest of the bloody lore.

Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 am

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

EARTH THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY EVEN WANTS
FFS.

New lore for Iv's consideration:

Earth, homeworld of the humans, was rendered uninhabitable by the various scuffles, wars, and fights between the differing human factions, splinter groups, and corporations. It has been largely ignored since.

Problem effing solved. You don't like, deal with it. Now, we stop worrying about damned earth and figure out the rest of the bloody lore.

Exactly, what about the other 8 planets of Sol?
*trying to bring up debate whether pluto is a planet or not for trollings' sake*
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

You really want Mars? Go git it.

But only the humans have any real attachment to that system.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 am

JESUS FUCK. I'LL DO IT. It doesn't matter if anyone protests, I'm going to do it anyway.

FC Lore 3.0 (4.0? how many times have we done this?)
I'll have a new thread for organization as soon as possible. It will have things like a TIMELINE and applications and unbiased judging. If you want into this supercool coolkid's lore party, contact me either via PM or after the thread is up (or here if no one shits their pants over this), I'll make sure you have a cozy li'l spot. If you don't want to participate in this REVOLUTION, you probably aren't even cool enough.

Minimum cool level: .2 Strider Units
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 am

Well lets say I get Mars, so what did you achieve ?! Its the freaking same as getting Earth, they both exist , we know where they are, they are the continuation of the same story , the one who holds it is the origin of humans ,the same as Earth. If there was someone who wanted that freaking piece of rock he would have said it already because honestly I don’t need it either, I just need someone to take care of this freaking piece of rock so that I wont have to freaking kill it. It makes sense to keep Earth because humans come from earth, humans want to know what happen to their beloved freaking piece of rock in 300 years or so, and they don't really want to see it blown to pieces like that.

Also cats unbiased opinion exist only in dreams , you think you can be unbiased? You won't be, I didn’t violate anybody's rights here and I was still claimed to be a freaking tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 am

Swearing, flaming, and general hate?

Advising thread lock.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 am

Iv121 wrote:

Also cats unbiased opinion exist only in dreams , you think you can be unbiased? You won't be, I didn’t violate anybody's rights here and I was still claimed to be a freaking tyrant.
Iv you're notorious for being one of the most oppositional, contrarian members of the forum. I mean no offense, but most could do a better job.

Because
you know
you are a tyrant.

But that doesn't matter. The problem here is organization, of which we have next to nothing at all. This thread was meant to find a way to incorporate lore into FC, not unify it. It's already obvious that unification won't happen here, so I think I could give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 am

If I was a tyrant cats I wouldn’t have been a mod. Yes there are things I will stand as a freaking wall behind like power abuse and tyranny of the majority (yes this thing exists, as I said in that RP law vote even the majority has no right to do some things). You only see the times I do this but how many freaking times did I bow before you ?

Even this thread was an attempt at massive butt licking, giving every member of the community the power to influence the lore of FC, a massive outburst of ego and demonstration of fake superiority, where I had to combine all of these people without offending anyone. Take that mere thing that ACH wants, to rule over 95% of the galaxy. And yes I wanted my fking piece in that butt licking too, I want to be the proud founder of human "unity" even though we will alter on get like 100 human factions, why do you think only you can get butt licking and I can't ? That is the exact core of the Earth issue, and the exact issue you will face cats, maybe they will respect your rights more than mine. Yes that is blunt but gets the point across. Writing that stuff is not a privilege, you are more of scapegoat that everyone now has the opportunity to go at, will they use it or not that is their choice, and those who plan to abuse that choice I highly recommend to sit down and shut up.

Ill send you a PM with all you need to know about FC lore (the very little that there is to know).
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 pm

The FC verse should have no ties to the real world, no sun, earth, mars or nothing.

I have a few ideas about having different species in FC that, if incorporated, would need some lore, but we'll get to that if and when it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Look Iv, the general consensus is people want to exclude the solar system we live in from whatever lore we decide on. Life is full of compromises, pick the ones you won't back down on. This would be a rather poor one to be a stubborn Hutt about seeing as it's not one you can win without ragequitting.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Iv, the thing about the Strigiforme is that they're before the vast majority of the lore. It goes

Strigiforme- A long long time ago

Proto-Empires- A while ago

Your empires- You

It's not like all the lore is under the Strigiforme's rule. This is like Ancient Empires.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

As I said Tiel it is much, much deeper than a dispute over a little piece of rock, anyway I don’t handle it anymore , go to cats with all that stuff, he’s now the scapegoat. You also should pick your compromises, is that piece of rock was really worth being stubborn about ? Same question for you ...

If I were you I'd worry about something else , there can be only so many factions and races in existence and even less human ones, nobody promised you your faction will make it in, and if your faction is going to die out ACH, its going to die out not only lore wise, the spot you aim for is already taken. That is also why that "ceremonial" pull of faction will be something you will cry about later, I heard you and didn’t keep a hot spot for you, I guess cats will prob do it differently however you still got a good reason to worry now ... Well apart from the owls, you are just in automatically because owls, iconic stuff for the mod.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Iv, this elitist attitude is only going to alienate people from submitting content. Surely you realize that.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
Swearing, flaming, and general hate?

Advising thread lock.
You guys chased off LJS and I don't read this thread. Nobody is at the wheel. Mwa ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 am

As I said Tiel I'm not doing this. All your problems, complaints, any other stuff you can take to cats, plus it is pointless to lie, it's gonna happen anyway because there won't be 10+ factions or something, its just a fact. Which factions will enter and how factions will enter is not my choice either.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 am

Iv121 wrote:
If I was a tyrant cats I wouldn’t have been a mod. Yes there are things I will stand as a freaking wall behind like power abuse and tyranny of the majority (yes this thing exists, as I said in that RP law vote even the majority has no right to do some things). You only see the times I do this but how many freaking times did I bow before you ?

Even this thread was an attempt at massive butt licking, giving every member of the community the power to influence the lore of FC, a massive outburst of ego and demonstration of fake superiority, where I had to combine all of these people without offending anyone. Take that mere thing that ACH wants, to rule over 95% of the galaxy. And yes I wanted my fking piece in that butt licking too, I want to be the proud founder of human "unity" even though we will alter on get like 100 human factions, why do you think only you can get butt licking and I can't ? That is the exact core of the Earth issue, and the exact issue you will face cats, maybe they will respect your rights more than mine. Yes that is blunt but gets the point across. Writing that stuff is not a privilege, you are more of scapegoat that everyone now has the opportunity to go at, will they use it or not that is their choice, and those who plan to abuse that choice I highly recommend to sit down and shut up.

Ill send you a PM with all you need to know about FC lore (the very little that there is to know).

Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 9Kf4n
I was speaking in general. Your bullheadedness is part of the reason why you were made a mod and part of the reason why we love you <333. My goal isn't to do what you're trying to do here, rather to rebuild the lore to a point where some sense can be made of it. I mean not to take over, but to work alongside.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

A genesis wave might be useful here.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Prototype wrote:
A genesis wave might be useful here.
Sorry, unplugged it after that ethics commitee stopped by...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
I had two tacos today.

They were pretty good, but I feel kinda bad eating the second one since I had a big lunch.
Dammit I did it again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 am

....anyhow!
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah I should probably go do the stuff. Soon. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:38 am

I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning.

Then a protein shake.

For lunch I had a skim milkbox with some pineapple and a small sandwich along with a salad.

Later in the day I had five saltine crackers with some orange juice.

Then some protein with some 2% milk.

At the movie had three squares of chocolate, plus whatever's in a Coke Zero.

Just polished off two graham crackers and roughly a cup of milk.

All things considered that's below the budget Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 am

Tiel+ wrote:
I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning.

Then a protein shake.

For lunch I had a skim milkbox with some pineapple and a small sandwich along with a salad.

Later in the day I had five saltine crackers with some orange juice.

Then some protein with some 2% milk.

At the movie had a big helping of dick, plus whatever's in a Coke Zero.

Just polished off two graham crackers and roughly a cup of milk.

All things considered that's below the budget Very Happy
I havent eaten today. I should probably eat something.

Update: I am eating a hotpocket.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 am

Oatmeal 6:10am
Powerbar 11:00am
Burrito 2:20pm
Ice cream 11:00pm
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:44 am

I had half of a large deer sausage, and a small bowl of strawberries.

Yep, that's it. How in the name of jeebus did I not eat anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions Lore-Wise   Factions Lore-Wise - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factions Lore-Wise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next