Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The United Factions

Go down 
+10
Tiel+
Keon
Formedoubly
The Schmetterling
Caramell
ACH0225
Joel
hyperlite
Laibach
Commander Error
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

The United Factions Empty
PostSubject: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Spoiler:

coughThese factions are not subordinate to anyone except UF high command.

Represented factions (I did my best):

Futurecraft Empire

Taln Sovreignity

L_J_S Industries

The Terran Union

Traverse Raider Union

Trade Emergemcy Coalition

Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom

Technotronics INdustries Incorporated

Eggman Empire

Obsidean Syndicate

Voxel Co

Futurecraft Commonwealth

Last edited by Commander Error on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 pm

THE MARAUDERS (whatever's left of them) BOW TO NO FOREIGN POWER
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Even though when I was a co leader and joined the Commonwealth XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Even though when I was a co leader and joined the Commonwealth XD lol!

I run the Commonwealth, boi.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh I meant the main empire.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 pm

YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED...

wait, no, I can't, well, whatever, just don't do it again, in fact, I give up all leadership to you henceforth to heresoever(???)
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 am

And when were you going to notify Exion Industries of the joining of a group without it's own consent? Hm? Therefore we would like to remove ourselves from the United Factions until further notice.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 am

I don't remember joining you.....
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I don't remember joining you.....
Me neither. Was it in one of those hundreds of papers my assistent made me sign last week?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 pm

We sent Technotronics the stack of paperwork. Your 2iC signed it.

And these were taken from the "Interdimensional Politics" thread.

And anyone NOT a member of the UF shall be considered a possible threat, and the Commonwealth IS is possession of 5 fully equipped Battlestars, along with the Empire's fleet of dreadnoughts and cruisers and frigates, oh my.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Commander Error wrote:
We sent Technotronics the stack of paperwork. Your 2iC signed it.

And these were taken from the "Interdimensional Politics" thread.

And anyone NOT a member of the UF shall be considered a possible threat, and the Commonwealth IS is possession of 5 fully equipped Battlestars, along with the Empire's fleet of dreadnoughts and cruisers and frigates, oh my.

Oh. All right then. Being a part of the UF is a good thing anyways.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 pm

You can't just take stuff from the Interdimensional Politics thread and call them allies! Nor can you volunteer FCe ships, as I am a member of the FCE, but not the UF.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
You can't just take stuff from the Interdimensional Politics thread and call them allies! Nor can you volunteer FCe ships, as I am a member of the FCE, but not the UF.

It's like the United Nations ACH. You can disagree all you want, but so long as you're a citizen of the Empire, you are a member of the UF.
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm

I disagree with being united with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:42 pm

BOMB HIM!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

No, the way I figured it, all these factions were allies, not subjects, of the Empire, and thus were dragged into the United Factions so as to be peaceful with a larger demographic.

Besides, as far as I can tell, the United Factions stories over in the writing thread rely on everyone being in the UF before turning on one another and are recovering, so play along, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 pm

No. I deny the UF. I don't want to be a part of it, at all. This is key to my story.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 am

ACH0225 wrote:
No. I deny the UF. I don't want to be a part of it, at all. This is key to my story.

I will find the most painful and slow way to kill you. Then, I will put it through an evolution algorithm and see what the computer thinks is the most painful and slow way to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I will find the most painful and slow way to kill you. Then, I will put it through an evolution algorithm and see what the computer thinks is the most painful and slow way to kill you.

Be carefull Mackeroth someone was already banned for hating Ach.

Just a joke he deserves it
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I believe the most painfull way to kill someone is bathing him in Capsaicin which will cause extreme pain (the problem is you wont die from it[probably])
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:13 am

Tyranid_Player wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I believe the most painfull way to kill someone is bathing him in Capsaicin which will cause extreme pain (the problem is you wont die from it[probably])

PERFECT! Then you can do it again and again. Maybe don't feed them exept a very small amount every few days. And flies in their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am

I disagree with unity because if all existant factions are together warships become useless.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 am

Formedoubly wrote:
I disagree with unity because if all existant factions are together warships become useless.
Then the factions who want to join the UF joins them and fights the rest.
And maby one faction could be some sort of UF head faction and the UF factions and there would be fights for who would be the head faction?
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 am

But so far the UF is comprised of basically every single faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The United Factions   The United Factions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The United Factions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next