Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Lambda Leonis

Go down 
+10
Fenway
Joel
Last_Jedi_Standing
Julo
Soul of Jack
Tiel+
Commander Error
Caramell
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 pm

...and is shot in the face by a very angry Russian wearing a snazzy business suit.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Tiel wrote:
...and is shot in the face by a very angry Russian wearing a snazzy business suit.

OOC: Are we going to roll with that or are you being a troll again?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:30 pm

I don't think that word means what you think it does.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 pm

OOC: We roll with it. He's not trolling.

BIC:

Fenway ducks aside as a smattering of laser fire pours out of the doorway. A fragmentation grenade rolls through the opening. Outraged, the Russian throws it back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GETTING FENWAY KILLED?" He yells.

Fenway realizes that they do want him dead. Deciding to not be a pawn, he siezes a plasma rifle and stands out in front of the doorway. The lasers quickly cease, and he torches the entire room with a plasma pulse. The attached ship begins to disconnect as the magnetic clamps, nearly molten, began to dissengage. Fenway shuts the hull door and sits back down. The Russian looks at him, slightly suprised.

The sound of snapping steel tells him all he needed to know. Fenway hung the rifle back up. He didn't want to break anything. He then notices something different.

"Where'd the other guy go?" he asks. The Russian looks around.

"S***."
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

"We have the Miner,Ready for evac."
"Copy that Sare get to these cords. for evac."
"Copy that Dalt getting there now."
"Also Sare careful the place is falling apart."
"We know Dalt."
Sare turns off his mic.
"Lets go guys,Weapons are the ready were not out of here yet."
"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Boris groans.

The Miner had wanted to come off the rock he'd stolen from his competitor, and he'd obliged, bringing Kobialka along for this very lucrative business venture.

Lucrative his foot. Even now the military had all but obliterated the battleships he'd stockpiled for a good part of his career, though they were unmarked when sent into battle. Untraceable.

On the other hand, he had what he came for.

"Governor Fenway. Put weapon down before you are hurting yourself." He ordered the other occupant.

Realizing he had no other choice, the former ruler of the star system dropped the plasma rifle to the cold steel grating that served as the pod's floor.

"Vhiska, get us out of here." He yelled to the fore of the boarding craft.

"What of our people still aboard?" A female voice called out through the speaker.

"If they had any brains, they'd be here. Now move before I get angry."

No response, then the craft slowly but surely detached from the massive assault ship and disappeared into subspace.

"Where are we going?" Fenway asked hesitantly.

"Private Skyhook. We will...discuss." Boris struggled with the last word.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

OOC: My shuttle never made it to Fenway's pod. The only personnel aboard are two medics and one security officer with an AI pilot.

"Keri, I'm in the middle of something important." 'Esh shouted into his helmet mic over the roar of his thrusterpack.

"Irrelevant. Fenway's ship went into hyperspace. I have incomplete tracking information, but my shuttle has no drive. I'll send a comm to your dock and dispatch a prowler to the coordinates."

"Do what you can."

'Esh ended the comm and reversed thrust on the pack, hopefully slowing the descent to a survivable velocity. He made contact with the hull and immediately armed the explosives. He placed them on the hull and detonated them as the last of Alpha pounded onto the plating. The explosion cut through the hull, leaving a jagged hole through which air rushed out and Alpha slipped in. Alpha 2, a Feles by the name of Ras'Jeriik, opened a bulkhead door and stepped inside. When he gave the clear signal, the rest of the team followed him through. 'Esh sealed the bulkhead behind them. The area repressurized and Alpha checked their equipment while 'Esh began to give out orders.

"In and out in as little time as possible. We need to split into two-person teams." 'Esh pulled out a holotablet and patched it into the team's HUD.

"A8 and A7, you search this area for any POIs." He highlighted an area of the prison to designate it.

"A6 and 5, you have here. 4 and 3 here, Jeriik and I will search this area. Find a terminal if you can. Search the prisoner list and get back here ASAP."

Alpha acknowledged his commands and went on their way.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 am

Kobialka couldn't feel anything... he felt sick, dying.

He opened his eyes, and saw the cold steel of a floor. He jolted. They were slowing down.

But this was no pod. He counted at least 20 others, and more were arriving through doors he couldn't see. Someone spotted him, and knelt over him. Sharp pain. The last thing he discerned was the red medic cross on the man's sleeve before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 pm

OOC: the lambda leonis theme song!
(epicness starts at 1:05) Especially if the Military are taking over against everyones will.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

OOC: I suppose nobody is paying attention to anything but Off-Topic because

A: Planetside 2 is awesome

and

B: There are no new posts.

My solution: Make this post so everyone pays attention to this topic again cuz I need something to talk about other than Planetside 2. Continue the madness!
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC: Fine. Who's in the prison?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm

OOC: Kobialka got minernapped, I think Fenway is being held by Boris...No one in prison, to my knowledge Neutral
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Shall I nuke the prison, then?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Prison is Boris's now, and already has a nuke in it.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Tiel wrote:
Prison is Boris's now, and already has a nuke in it.

That's what I meant. Can I use it?
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

OOC: You know, I sword I purchased a MAC armed ship, Its floating out ther somehwere behind that rock, No wait thats not a rock that my ship, Damn thats big, No wait yep thats a rock....I think.....
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 pm

OOC: Blow it for all I care.

BIC:

Ash stared out the viewscreen. Minimal losses, boarding party repelled, and the enemies were all but dead.

Then his assistant, Emily, came in. "Sir! We just recieved a report on the prison! At least 50 individuals were liberated!"

Ash clenched his fist. "Who got out?"

"Fenway."

Ash was speechless. Then he shook his head. He activated the fleet intercom. "Spread out and search the entire system! Find Fenway and kill the men behind his liberation! Every house, every skyhook, everything. Leave nothing unturned!" As he finished, several ships equipped with advanced M.I.S.S. (Modulating Interval Sensing and Simulation) systems, designed to use modulating frequencies to identify anything, jumped to various locations around the system.

Ash was quite abruptly thrown across the bridge. Shouts of alarm and continued rumbling met him as he got up. One of the engineers glanced at a console and started.

"Sir! A nuclear weapon has exploded on the prison! All hands lost!"

Ash stared. He then turned to the holoscreen. "I will not rest until these rebels are dead. Orders to capture are no longer valid. If engaging, shoot to kill."
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Nex opened a Comm. link with Ash.
"Hello,This is Nex speaking.I have something you need,Bases,Names,Rebels.So next time think before you shoot."
The scowl on Ash's face deepened,Nex smiled.
"Oh and I have Kobialka.Good day...Ash."
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 pm

'Esh turned a corner and saw a rather large human wielding an equally large weapon. He drew his sidearm and caused a small hole to appear through the human's chest. Jeriik searched the body for any identification as 'Esh activated a terminal. All of the prisoners were marked deceased or location unknown. Except for one, a former miner turned warlord.

"Anything on that?" 'Esh said, motioning toward the dead man.

"No, probably just a prisoner that nabbed a gun off a merc."

"Mmh. One prisoner in cell A-112, looks pretty interesting. I'll take point, watch my back."

They continued moving through the complex, moving toward the remaining prisoner. The station was eerily quiet, Alpha had gotten in just a little too late. 'Esh and Jeriik moved like shadows through the passageways, lit with red emergency lights, until they reached the cell block. They climbed a set of stairs, up to the third level of rooms and searched for number 112. When they came to their destination, 'Esh reached behind his back and pulled his rifle from the weapon clips. Jeriik stood back, looking down into the dark, cavernous space between cell blocks as 'Esh began cutting through the titanium hinges holding the cell door to the wall. Burning metal fell to the floor as the hinges failed and the frame released the door, sending it over the railing of the walkway. Jeriik dodged the remains of the door and looked inside the chamber, which revealed only darkness. He turned on his helmet spotlight, illuminating a very damaged stainless steel sink and scarred walls. Other than the few damaged features, the room contained one data terminal console, a full bookshelf, and a metal box with a humanoid-shaped, gel-padded indention. 'Esh switched to external comm and called into the cell. From behind the box, a machine stepped into the light. This was no human miner-warlord, this was a... strange device. It was humanoid in body shape. A mechanical muscular system flexed, exposed in joints between plates of white, battle scarred armor. The machine studied the two armored Feles with eyes that cast a faint blue light, glowing irises with a pupil of black set just under a white faceplate, elegantly designed to be more than that of a warrior or a servant. The eyes held a certain knowledge. This was more than a machine, this was the embodiment of an advanced AI.

"Detecting traces of fissile material and radiation signature that suggests the presence of fission-fusion bomb. I suggest Moving away from this station as soon as possible." said the machine as it stepped past the pair, moving toward the staircase.

"What the hell is this thing?" Jeriik asked 'Esh in a private com.

"I don't know. A good find, whatever it is."

They followed the machine down the stairs.

'Esh sent a message to the rest of the team: "Alpha, this is A1-2. We have one POI ready for evac. There may be a nuke in the prison, we cant take any chances. Calling for immediate extraction."

The team acknowledged the com and 'Esh sent a com to Tasa'Eirr requesting a transport, along with the coordinates of the breach. He then ran to the machine and told it to follow. It obeyed and ran behind 'Esh as the three made their way to the rendezvous point. When they arrived, two teams were waiting. The final team arrived shortly after. No injuries, but no prisoners either, except for the device found by 'Esh and Jeriik, which stood by the jagged hole, watching as the transport neared the breach. It backed away as magnetic couplers activated and the shuttle attached to the station's hull. The team climbed into the small shuttle and it detached from the station. It was well away from the station when the nuclear device detonated.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"Sir a nuke has blown the prison."
"Charge the drives,Fire the parting gift."
Nex typed in a Message for that scumbag Ash.
>>This is for my Fleet<<
"Fire."

Then every weapon opened fire,including a MAC.
And then it jumped again...

Edit:OOC:Better?Oh and Fen I jumped yes but just to get out of your weapons range.

Last edited by Jack Root on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 pm

OOC: Jack, you already jumped. YOU ALREADY JUMPED. Read the posts. And besides, I annihilated most of your fleet. How can one measly ship have 2 MAC cannons without being capital-ship sized?
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm

'Esh sat, staring at the machine across from him. It hadn't killed them, at least not yet, but it didn't seem to be too keen on communication. It seemed to be dormant, maybe just gathering more information before it makes its next move.

"What is this now?" Asked Keri

"I'm not quite sure. Not meant for battle, not entirely, and not a mining drone." Answered 'Esh.

"I can't... Hmm... It's feeding me information, just basic structure of intelligence. Not entirely different from mine, but so different. It seems as though its intelligence is permanently bonded to this frame. Can't be easily transferred like me. Not unlike a biological organi- Sir, I detect ship-based weapons firing. Rebels attacking military."

"Feed it to my HUD."

"Done. Detecting multiple jumps, all our cover will be gone soon."

"Get us back to 'Eirr. Ready jump drive and charge weapons, we might need them."

Acceleration pressed Alpha into their seats.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
OOC: Jack, you already jumped. YOU ALREADY JUMPED. Read the posts. And besides, I annihilated most of your fleet. How can one measly ship have 2 MAC cannons without being capital-ship sized?

A large frigate could have two MACs, esp. if it has multiple reactors.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

But only those two MACs.

We've yet to see a sci fi franchise to efficiently miniaturize the MAC; in the series they star in they can comprise up to more than half of smaller ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lambda Leonis
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: