Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Lambda Leonis

Go down 
+10
Fenway
Joel
Last_Jedi_Standing
Julo
Soul of Jack
Tiel+
Commander Error
Caramell
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 pm

'Esh admired his Frigate as it accelerated away from the dock. As luxurious as an ancient Government Keep and armed to the teeth with his own weaponry, the old 'Deorum class had been redesigned almost from the ground up. He walked into the armory, where he found his old battle armor. It had saved his life more times than he could count during his military and paramilitary campaigns. He entered his passcode and half of the acrylic cylinder rotated and slid into the other half, exposing the grey-black exoskeleton. He slipped on a gauntlet. After all these years and upgrades, the damn thing still pinched. He hadn't worn this since his first visit to Lambda.

The shipcom activated and Eirr's navigator spoke. "Making jump into Hyperspace. I recommend holding onto something."

'Esh reached for a nearby column and grasped it, the glove adding to the strength of the hold as the ship made the jump. He'd forgotten the feeling of his armor, something he just might have to become reacquainted with in the next weeks.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 am

OOC: Well since my atempts at comunicating with others has failed, I will just go timetravelingand bend some things. Like gravity :L

[quote]
After a long deal with Dithar Corp over the purchasing of a small army it is finnally done, And ive just been outed of about 30 billion credits, Still a small fraction fo what I can gain if I play my cards right.
An hour later my shipmant arrives a small fleet of heavily armed boarding oriented vessles, All filled with about 1,000 heavily armed clone soldiers ready to do whatever I tell them too.
After pulling up the reports it show sthat pylon 6 has been destroyed, Damn. I need all the people I can get if this rebellion is to suceed. I then notice where the blasts came from showing a battle between military ships and some merceneries. Perhaps they wouldnt mind a little help? After all allies are in short supply these days.

I command 20 of the vessles to break off from the main fleet and warp out to the battle to assist the merceneries in capturing those military vessles.

OOC: Time bending!
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 am

Hey can I rejoin this RP

Name: Factotum
Race: Ancient robot
Height: 1,5 meters
Weight: 500 kg
Job: He was smelter but now he works as an Advisor, because he found better AI Chips.

Picture

Lambda Leonis - Page 5 JzN4B

Last edited by Julo on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:57 am

OOC: I thought this was canned?
Paul, sat up slowly in his bed, in the primary dormitory, images of what had happened were still flashing through his mind.
"I need to find that cat," Paul muttered.
"You wouldn't mean me?" Whiskers asked popping over the edge of the top bunk, to peer at Paul.
Paul flopped to the floor in a start at the magically appearing cat.
"You might as well be the fu*king Cheshire, Whiskers," Paul said, while trying to control his breathing.
"The what?" Whiskers asked.
"Forget it, its a human thing," Paul said. "Now, I need to know why a merc army was in my fields."
"How should I know, they attacked your farm." Whiskers retorted.
"Well, if they weren't after you then what?" Paul said.
"Once, again HOW SHOULD I KNOW!?" Whiskers said growing frustrated, at his new found integrator.
"How can I trust you?"
"I didn't kill you in your sleep," Whiskers stated starring Paul down.
"Fine, but if I find you had anything to do with this I will personally end you," Paul said laying his hand on his metallic black 238-0 plasma revolver, and with that Paul left the dorm.
___----____-----____----____-----____

BACK AT THE SITE OF OUT POST 17
"Sir, we missed the primary target of Paul Sa'morra, but managed to critically wound his chief security officer."
----
"Sorry sir, we took heavy losses form the native creatures and lost some good men too."
---
"Understood sir, we will move on the compound tomorrow."
OOC: Anyone want to be the guy plotting Paul's death. If so one rule, don't kill Whiskers.( I an really found of the cat guy for some reason)((gutter mind betrays me so))
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 am

Ash recieved the hail with fury.

"What is the meaning of this?" he demanded.

"Oh, nothing really," Nex responded with a smile. "Just saving an old friend."

"By firing upon this vessel you have violated standard security protocol and are now classified as an outlaw!"

"I am aware. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a friend to save." The communicator shut off. Ash walked down to the bridge in fury.

"I authorize full use of our Fusion Bomb weapons!" Everyone stared in shock when the sensors blared in alarm.

"Warning, enemy ships inbound. ETA 5 minutes. Estimated size 6 battleships, 4 cruisers, 4 frigates, and 6 boarding vessels."

Ash could only stare. "Where the hell they'd get that?" He turned and looked at the room. "You heard me! Fire the Fusion Bombs!" He then strode over to the console and brought up communications with Psi Leonis. Nothing but static. He almost gave up when a weak signal came through, and commander Dash came online.

"What is happening Ash?" Dash seemed alarmed at the sounds of battle around.

"The rebels just obtained a rather large fleet. We need reinforcements!"

Dash sighed. "I'll send what I can. We've had a security breach in Mu Leonis recently, lots of stolen ships. They're investigating the issue." The communicator shut off.

Ash stood up, and opened the Fusion Bomb console. They needed his authorization to fire.

He scanned his hand, and at least 50 Fusion Bombs flew out of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am

Kobialka, sitting in his cell was contemplating the meaning of life. Maybe... just maybe if BOOOOOOOOOM.

"What the Hell???" What was going on? Something exploded.

The explosions went on for several minutes. "The station must be under attack!"

Thats when a man walked up to his cell with a shotgun and fired at the lock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Error had just floated to the bridge when alarms began wailing. He spun around and sprinted to the CIC, kicked the hatch open, and sped inside. "Full display, now! Prearm weapons, raise shields!"

The recently-arrived T.F. starship, Intrepid, fired engines and rumbled off towards the trouble site.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:10 pm

"Sir, we've picked up huge amounts of radiation on sensors." Said the Eirr's commander over shipcom.

"From what? Is there another ship on our heading?" Replied 'Esh just as he was beginning to fasten the shoulder plates of his armor.

"Negative. No obvious source... Oh. Oh shit."

"What?"

"It's extradimensional, looks like the radiation opened some microfractures and made it's way to Hyperspace. No less than a 200 megaton nuclear device could have done that."

"Keep an eye on it as we pass and ready a jump to normal space. Account for any turbulence and warping, I want to pop in just within maximum ocular sensor range. Charge both banks, we just need to see what's happening and leave, in and out as soon as possible."

"Aye, sir. Coordinating jump now."
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka, sitting in his cell was contemplating the meaning of life. Maybe... just maybe if BOOOOOOOOOM.

"What the Hell???" What was going on? Something exploded.

The explosions went on for several minutes. "The station must be under attack!"

Thats when a man walked up to his cell with a shotgun and fired at the lock.

Boris looked at the dumbfounded miner sitting on the bare concrete of the floor and spat in disgust.

"There is no treasure here." He grunted.

His mind confirming that after a quick glance around the cell, the Russian moved on to the next room. They would have to move quickly if they were to secure the planet before the new military idiots in town caught wind of the operation. If his people were lucky, they'd be able to cast the takeover as a legal changing of hands. If not...Boris would be well out of the planet's orbit when the nuke went off.

The businessman let out a hearty laugh as he busted down the next door and shot one of the rival company's mercenaries in the face.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Fenway looked up as the door fell with a clatter. He saw the mercenaries face and stood up.

It didn't take much for Fenway to realize that this man knew who he was. The man picked up a fallen weapon from the mercenary he just fought and tossed it over to Fenway. He then said, "The boarding pod is 15 cells away, bow of the ship." He then proceeded past him, presumably looking for more targets of interest.

Fenway contemplated this for a second. As much as he didn't like the rebellion, he hated the military's actions more. They had killed hundreds of civilians. They had ousted him. It would be quite ironic if he were to fight against them!

Making up his mind, he hurried off to the boarding pod. There was little resistance.

>Meanwhile<

Ash looked at the sensor console. Apparently, more ships were warping in, apparently curious about the battle. He rounded on a communications officer.

"Send a message that all ships opposing military forces will be destroyed without warning! Any ships on our side are to fire on the mercenary and rebel ships at once!" As he spoke, several communications channels opened with friendly ships- Several battlecruisers, another dreadnaught, and a few missile cruisers. Disgusted at the turnout, he smashed a rather large red button on the weapons console. The nearest ship, a Rebel Battlecruiser, exploded as a purple beam shot through it.

He then looked at the sensor reports. The radiation from the Fusion Weapons had disabled several ships, the explosions destroying many. His warp drive was offline and the local hyperspace network was scrambled. He smiled. Nobody is escaping this fight.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

OOC: Okay, this battle is taking place near a prison orbiting Hellfire. Fenway is in the prison and is making his way toward evac pods?

Tasa'Eirr's structure groaned as the behemoth exited Hyperspace well away from the chaos that half-surrounded the giant prison station. He hopped his way over to a console and took control of a hull camera. He zoomed in, focusing on the close-quarters skirmish, which now seemed to be winding down. A cruiser was split port to starboard by a beam of energy that originated from a massive military dreadnought. Tiny puffs of air burst from the dying vessel, escape pods which were soon targeted by defense laser turrets as the ship's reactor destabilized and was engulfed in a half-kilometer wide ball of nuclear flame.

"Keri, track those pods and any other rebel vessels, including any that exit the prison." Said 'Esh.

"Aye, sir." Replied his AI.

"Send them a direct com pulse with our nav data. Make sure none of the military craft intercept it."

"Aye, sir."

"Reroute power from jump capacitors to field distortion array."

"Aye, sir."

"The ship needs to be as dark as possible. Send a passive com beacon to any rebel craft."

"Are you quite finish-"

"Repeat my orders to Commander Harrison and get me a team of techs to help with this armor, I might want to take a walk."

"Done. I'll wake the marines. You're more fun when your blood alcohol content is higher."

"Dammit, Keri. At least try to be a little more serious."
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 pm

OOC: That is what I have gathered. And on a side note last call for threats against Paul otherwise I am throwing in another side character as a plot device.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Fenway tripped over a sprawled body as he ran towards the boarding pod. Several security officers had spotted him.

This was it... i'm dead... He covered his head and closed his eyes. He didn't want to see it.

A burst of laser fire, and something heavy fell behind him. Rather rough hands pulled him up.

"Governor? We had no idea you were here," a voice said. He whirled around and saw a black-haired mercenary, with several blast marks on his suit. "It's not safe here. Get to the pod!"

"Anything but this rock," Fenway replied, and he began briskly walking to the pod with the mercenary behind him. He stopped at the entrance and felt the cold steel of a gun on his neck, and he gulped.

"Sorry Governor, but this is a revolution. You're not the last." Another burst of laser fire. The mercenary behind him slumped to the ground. Fenway turned around to see the mercenary who had freed him earlier.

"Wrong pod," the man said. "It's another three down." Fenway cringed as he aimed the gun at him, but he shot past him. Several explosions told the man all he needed to know. "You might want to hurry." With that, he sped off again.

Not believing his luck, he hurried off to the other boarding pod.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 pm

"Close the first Comm. and welcome are new allies."
"Yes sir."
"Sir most of our ships are gone."
"Dammit.Tell them to pull back around our allies."
"Yes sir!"

>>Elsewhere<<

A Member of Char's Company stepped out of his hiding spot.

"Well,Well,Well.Close call..."
He turned and saw the Mec. running at him.But he was their in a flash he kill him without so much as a sceam.
"Now to go get Fenway."
The rest of the Team could get the Miner but he will come back with a bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 pm

A line of seven marines lined up in front of 'Esh, three of which that were from the merc band smiled at him. His old comrades were happy that, for the first time since they left the group to join 'Esh, they would see some real action. The other four stood in a stiff pose as a team of techs assembled their armor around them. His own armor was assembled and ready for combat. He held his helmet under his arm as he addressed the team.

"This mission is a simple one, but the outcome could decide the fate of the Lambda Revolution and Dithar. We had a large roll in beginning this and we now hold a pivotal position. That prison holds many of the most powerful people in this system. Heads of merc groups, leaders of revolutionary gangs, chiefs of pirate factions, even a few former government officials. Your job is to locate, retrieve them, and make sure they don't die all while being as stealthy as possible. If you haven't noticed, we are hopelessly outmatched in both power and numbers and the only way we have a chance in hell is if we manage to unite all forces."

'Esh put on his helmet and sealed it.

"Are we ready?"

"Yes, sir!" They said in unison. Tetra would kill him if she knew they were going on their first dangerous mission without her.

"Sir, something you have to see before jumping to your death." Said Keri through 'Esh's membrane implant. He deactivated external speakers before continuing the conversation.

"What is it, Keri?"

"Fenway."

"Go on."

"Ship sensors found a pod bearing his ID number while scanning the evac vehicles."

"Send a shuttle to intercept it."

"Shuttle launched."

The Feles fastened his weapons to his armor. A plasma blade, a coil pistol, an ion stream rifle, and enough explosives to blow a whole in 1/8m thick steel hull. The others did the same. They boarded a small diplomatic shuttle and began their mission.

Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

OOC: So lets pause and count the stakes here
Fenway: Doublenegative, Govener going rebelious, Military cheif.
Catson: Some mlitary patrol cop person
Jack: Rebel
Me: Rebel
Primearc: Rebel?
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
OOC: So lets pause and count the stakes here
Fenway: Doublenegative, Govener going rebelious, Military cheif.
Catson: Some mlitary patrol cop person
Jack: Rebel
Me: Rebel
Primearc: Rebel?
Anyone else?

Nopers. My character is a businessman. He used to be in the TSRFM military, but he left and went with a merc gang before coming to Lambda, where he made his fortune in mining, refining, and shipping. He was en route to Hellfire when all this happened, so now he's making a hot jump into the prison to get a few POIs.

Here's the Bio.
Spoiler:

Last edited by catsonmeth on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Don't forget Russian Businessman Boris.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 pm

OOC: Also others

Ash- Commander in-chief of the Federation Armed Forces. Currently in control of all military fleets. Cruel, ruthless, brutally efficient.

Dash- Commander of the Federation Armed Forces. Efficient but compassionate, able to place oneself in other's shoes.

Laina- Fenway's former assistant. Whereabouts unknown. Release papers suggest forced labor on Hellfire.

BIC:

Fenway quickly reached the boarding pod. Two men at its entrance raised their rifles when they saw him, but lowered it when they identified him.

"Get in the pod, now!" The taller of the two squeaked. Fenway obeyed, and the taller guard ducked inside after him. The other one waved and ran off in the other direction.

"You know how to fly?" The guard asked. Fenway shook his head. "Didn't think so." He took the controls, and a minute later, the small boarding shuttle wrestled out of the Ragnarov and began to leave, when suddenly the ship shook. "We've been intercepted!" Fenway ducked under the seat as a large grinding began to sound through the small pod.

Another jolt. Then another. "The hell?" Fenway said.

"You're a valuable target, Fenway. Put this on." He tossed Fenway a protection vest and prepared to fight off three teams of mercenaries.

OOC: This is a battle between Shadowcat's team, Boris' member, catsonmeth's team, and jack root's Merc. Based on stuff I will decide who gets him. If he doesn't die, that is. Expect me to change hands often, not just now, but all the time. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN

BIC:

>Meanwhile<

Ash strode back up to the comm channel. "Merlin, open fire on all non-military vessels in the area!" he said this to the sister dreadnaught. A quick squabble "Civilian casualties my ass! We don't know their intentions!" Another squabble. "Oh, fine," he said with disgust.

He then switched channels. "All non-military vessels will be fired upon without notice! Surrender now or be destroyed! Lower your shields and weapons and send an S.O.S signal if you comply!" He switched off the communication channel.

"Target the nearest battleship and fire!" A voice said. The ship slightly shook, and the nearest battleship lit up as the sub-nuclear power cell overloaded. Nearby, the Merlin spotted a battlecruiser engaged with six military frigates. It began firing laser banks, reducing the bridge of the battlecruiser to molten metal. It listed, and began a descent into Lambda A.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

OOC: Tetra-'Esh's second in command, used to work in the same merc group as 'Esh.
-Keri, 'Esh's AI

The inside of the shuttle rocked as it dodged another energy bolt, 'Esh tightened his safety straps. A sputter of static ran across his com device as the bolt interfered with an incoming transmission.

"Tasa'Eirr to Karth'Esh."

"I read you, Keri."

"Someone got to Fenway's evac pod before my shuttle, don't know who."

"Continue with operation if it's sill feasible."

"Energy spikes within the ships indicate weapon discharges. Can't get a reading on the signatures."

"Probably mine, then. Mercs or pirates. Make sure they don't get Fenway."

'Esh closed the channel just a few seconds before the pilot began to speak over the shipcom.

"Alpha, it's too hot out here for me to dock with the station. You're gonna have to make a jump."

"Get as close a you can before you drop the hatch."

"Aye. On approach. Get ready, Alpha."

The marines Unlatched themselves and lined up near the back of the shuttle. A moment later, the main door opened and atmosphere rushed out. The battlegroup followed, jumping from the craft and firing thruster packs to slow their forward momentum and angled toward the station.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 pm

"Come on...."
"There."
The Mec. heard noises ahead of him and behind him.He looked for a place to hide.
"Wait for it,Wait for it...Ah there."
He spotted a small vent.
"Now who is following me?"

>>Elsewhere<<

Nex was so...for a lack of a better term,Dead.He had a hand full of ships left,most damaged in some way shape or form.
"All Ships pull back I repeat Pull back!"
"We will come back for the Mecs. right?"
"Yes we will now pull back!Now,Go,Go,Go!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 am

Kobialka sat in the shuttle across from Boris' guard, and... Governor Fenway!

"Your'e Governor Fenway!"

"Yes, I am."

"S***. What are you doing here?"

Kobialka sat and thought for a moment.

"And who's rescuing us?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 pm

OOC: Julo, all your entries are flat-out ridiculous. Robots no, Energy Beings no, BE SOMETHING REALISTIC FOR CRUD's SAKE.

BIC:

Ash frowned as the sensors indicated FTL signatures powering up.

"Concentrate fire on ships attempting to escape!" he said. The ship began firing. One ship was hit by a laser and the FTL drive imploded. The nearest was disintigrated by a burst missile wave.

Then there was only one. The Fusion Splicer fires... the ship takes a hit to the engine bay... and it warps. Several chunks of the ship remain behind as the Splicer removed them.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 pm

OOC: Julo, be a non-human worker, military, or a small slug if you really want to be different.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Nex had been in worse places before like the time he was trapped in a very damaged fighter,that was hell.But this was a little better.
"Damage report!"
"Sir the Engine bay is well...Code Yellow sir."
"Hmm...Not bad but not good try to get it fixed as soon as possable."
"Yes sir!"
"Send out a Comm. beaon to any Reble ships out there tell them we need help."
"Understood sir."

>>Elsewhere<<

The Mec. ended up at a door to the escape pod.
"Yes...Oh well thats nice as well."
He spotted what remained of Char Company coming down the hall.
"Hello guys."
"Hello Black Ink."
"Shall we?"
Black nods toward the door.
"Yes we shall,the Miner is in their did you know?"
"Nope but did you know that Fenway is in here?"
"No."
Grining Black opens the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambda Leonis   Lambda Leonis - Page 5 Icon_minitime