Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Notification: CoPS representatives will not be engaged in any meetings or trials for the next [ERROR] years due to [REDACTED]. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:51 pm

The space hulk Eternity of Pain has been sighted leaving the Paradox. It is currently unknown whether the Paradox has control of it, but even if it does not, stay clear of it, and most definitely do not board it, that is tantamount to death.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
The space hulk Eternity of Pain has been sighted leaving the Paradox. It is currently unknown whether the Paradox has control of it, but even if it does not, stay clear of it, and most definitely do not board it, that is tantamount to death.

Chaplin Apollo:Sir....we have a problem....

Chapter Master Addeptis:What Apollo?

Chaplin Apollo:We have found information of a space hulk from a xenos transmission.It is coming out of the warp storm as we speak.

Chapter Master Addeptis: READY ALL SHIPS NOW! I WANT IT COURTED OFF IMMEDIATELY!

Chaplin Apollo:Yes Addeptis....

((This is a Psychic transmission that can only be seen bye Psychics))

((Transmission start))

((ALL AVAILABLE IMPERIAL SHIPS ARE HERE BY ORDER BY CHAPTER MASTER ADDEPTIS TO GO THIS SPACE HULK "Eternity of Pain" AND QUARANTINE THE AREA AROUND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE))

The Emperor guides our rounds! (may he watch over us in this dark time)

((Transmission ends))

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 am

((Vox signal from the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence to the Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor)))

((Transmission start))
Spoiler:
Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Chapter Master, we have managed to halt the movement and quarantine the Space Hulk about 5 systems from our home system of Soullance. As of right now no further developments have occurred on the Space Hulk and it appears to be dormant and devoid of life.... With your permission I would like to send a science team aboard the ship to search for ancient tech that could help our endeavor in this universe.

((Message Ends))

((End Vox Transmission))

Last edited by Fabricator-General Norse on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 am

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
((Vox signal from the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence to the Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor)))

((Transmission start))

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Chapter Master, we have managed to halt the movement and quarantine the Space Hulk about 5 systems from our home system of Soullance. As of right now no further developments have occurred on the Space Hulk and it appears to be dormant and devoid of life.... With your permission I would like to send a science team aboard the ship to search for ancient tech that could help our endeavor in this universe.

((Message Ends))

((End Vox Transmission))

((Vox signal from Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor to Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence )))

((Transmission start))

Chapter Master Addeptis>>>((General Norse have you gone mad! I order you stay away from the corrupted thing.If you have any ships go with in 500 meters of that ship i will brand you heretic and open fire upon you! Stay away from it! You do not know of the evil you will unleash if you board it!))

((End Vox Transmission))

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 am

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

And why would we attack any faction, that would be against the doctors wishes.

That's exactly what you would say if the Doctor had corrupted you..

Stop doubting the CTI, I know the Doctor personally and I am very sure heĀ“s not evil.
Any found recordings of the Doctor indicate him being a hero.
Please do wait until the trial with your doubts, unless you got any real evidence that said trial is a trap.
Thank you.

OOC:
Godmodding is looked down upon.

There have been no known records of the Time Lord, he just randomly popped up and started causing havoc, such as murdering the Aqualympian Empire's leader. And he's been hiding in C.T.I space since that incident, so no, you could not have possibly been in contact.

Really, the only logical assumption is that he escaped there and persuaded them to hide him to escape retribution of his attempt to destabilize the Aqualympian Empire...and now he plans to gun for the big fishes by staging the murder of the key leaders attending his trial.

We could have been in contact, you know SINCE IT WAS US WHO PICKED HIM UP FROM EQUESTRIA WHERE HIS TARDIS APPEARED TO BE STUCK FOR UNKNOWN REASON.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 am

NeoRome has successfully quelled the Rebellion. All mind-warps have been erased, and the prospect is as good as ever. As far as we know, everything is as it should be.

We are neutral in the matter of the Time Lord. However, the NeoRoman emperor is en-route to the Lyat in his personal flagship. We will not remove our weapons, but orders are to not fire unless fired upon.

>>Chaos<<

Something... closed the Paradox. He has no idea what. It just never existed. He suspected the Time Lord, for they are known for taking part in cataclysmic events. No matter, he still has influence. It occurs with a trap.

The Eternity of pain, a massive ship. Calling it a dreadnaught is a terrible understatement. Nearly 24 KM long, 12 KM deep, and 13 KM wide, the ship is a testament to the power of the Ancients. Existing in a parallel universe where physics are different, the ship still acts under the other universe's physics. Among other things, it makes it nigh-immune to most conventional weaponry, as a time-space barrier exists between the hulk and space. Anything crossing it must obey the physics of the Universe of Origin. Which, unfortunately, are very different. It is nearly completely intact and dead. Dormant psionic systems, shut off due to inactivity, are now still off, but in standby.

The passage through the paradox corrupted it. It once was a ship designed to fight Chaos himself. It had almost killed him too, had he not escaped. The ancients, being arrogant as giants are, pursued him into the Space between Dimensions, and were lost forever.

Now it was infected by a Psionic virus, slowly bringing it's systems into standby, discreetly, in order to prepare for a new purpose.

Now, for activation, all it needed was a Physic Signal.

OOC: Yes, the Time Lord killed billions of innocent Strigiforme Owls. Then the EE found the TimeLord in pony form on Equestria first. Then he was taken by CTI. Then he caused the assasination of the Aqualympian Emperor. Then he caused the NeoRoman Rebellion. Then he caused the Taln's rogue fleet attack.

Last edited by Professor Fenway on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:40 am

> Message from star base delta 3
>Decoding.......complete

>The diplomatic convoy is being sent to all factions who want to take part at the trial.

>Everyone may have 12 cruisers 0.5 lightyears away from the station.

>The doctor is scheduled to arrive approximately 1 galactic day.

>End message
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 am

The RTA is willing to assist the Taln in the war against the fleet that annihilated Hiigara, we have sent the 1st Armada to the system where the remnants of the Naval Command are.

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated. They will need to punch a hole through the opposing fleet, however.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 am

Understood, I will send the 8th fleet to assist them with this.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am

caltech117 wrote:
>Decoding.......complete

>The diplomatic convoy is being sent to all factions who want to take part at the trial.

>End message

Chaplin Apollo:Sir we have a invitation to a trail bye xenos forces.

Chapter Master Addeptis:Who is this trial on?

Chaplin Apollo:Some xenos called the "Doctor"

Chapter Master Addeptis:We shall come although we need to no why this xenos is being trialled about

Chaplin Apollo:Yes sir. sending accepting message now.

>>(broadcast message to any xenos forces in area of 50 stars by the Soullance system)<<

>>Message broadcasting<<

>>(We accept your invitation.But we need to no why this "Doctor" is under trial to begin with.)<<

>>Message ends<<

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 am

Just how did the doctor end up under a trail? Did someone bury him?

I mean, if you said he was under 'TRIAL', I might understand. But trail?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 am

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

OOC:You no that spelling/grammar nazi crap is really starting to piss me off you no that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 am

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
caltech117 wrote:
>Decoding.......complete

>End message

Chaplin Apollo:Sir we have a invitation to a trail bye xenos forces.

Chapter Master Addeptis:Who is this trial on?

Chaplin Apollo:Some xenos called the "Doctor"

Chapter Master Addeptis:We shall come although we need to no why this xenos is being trialled about

Chaplin Apollo:Yes sir. sending accepting message now.

>>(broadcast message to any xenos forces in area of 50 stars by the Soullance system)<<

>>Message broadcasting<<

>>(We accept your invitation.But we need to no why this "Doctor" is under trial to begin with.)<<

>>Message ends<<

> Message from [CLASSIFIED]
>Decoding.......complete

>The doctor was put on trial because some people believe he is responsible for the deaths of millions however our evidence claims he is also responsible for saving billions.

>Also we have reconsidered our condition for no weaponry as some factions sound jumpy so we have decided weapons are allowed on the condition they are turned off.

>End message
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

>Message from Admiral Rekiin of the ASE to the C.T.I<
>Begin translation<
>Translation complete<

I will attend the trial, but if any harm comes to me, or any of the others who turn up, you'll have the flagship of the ASE Alpha legion raining hell down upon your orbital tin-can.
>End message<
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 am

((Transmission start))

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Chapter Master, after reviewing the information sent by the xeno faction holding the trial for the "Doctor", it has come to my attention that this xeno on trial is actually a creature who has knowledge of traveling through space-time. I therefore belive that this "Doctor" could know either how to operate the Propylaeum Triparite or know where we might find the key to operating it ourselves.

Due to this development I would like to accompany you to this trial and question this xeno personally.

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

OOC: Just so everyone knows a vox signal is a short range transmissions (only strong enough for inter-system communication) and therefore would not be strong enough for people outside of the system to pick it up.....
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

I leave the Equestria System now.
I will be accompanied by 2 E-123 Omega battle droids.
Look upon this to find pieces of information about this specific kind of robot and why it makes a good bodyguard.
(DonĀ“t worry, their programming has been improved compared to the prototype)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

OOC:You no that spelling/grammar nazi crap is really starting to piss me off you no that?

You know your lack of kindergarden level english is starting to piss me off, right? I've been shrouding it in good humor, but if you can't take the time to just freaking read over your post and correct it, please refrain from posting at all.

BIC:

The fleets sent by a Captain Stfuzzycat have been most helpful in purifying our infected vessels through, regretfully, the only method possible. I will be attending this summit as well...the Sovereignty will endure without my guidance for a time.
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:37 pm

(Signal broadcast from the I.D.S Dove)
(BEGIN TRANSMISSION)
This is Ambassador Rek of the Ionian Democrary Ship Dove. I request to dock and see this trial in order to report to my superiors. We have no weapons, as this is a diplomatic ship. We will, however, be accompanied by the I.D.S Valiant, which is under orders to protect us no matter what. Thank you.
(END TRANSMISSION)
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 pm

To assure peace, the Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom will only send a diplomatic ship and 2 corvettes.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

caltech117 wrote:

>Also we have reconsidered our condition for no weaponry as some factions sound jumpy so we have decided weapons are allowed on the condition they are turned off.

How exactly do I turn off my slug shotgun and .60 handgun?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm

caltech117 wrote:

Magnets.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

Magnets.
And how about two swords?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 pm

We are now on page 34, gentlemen. You know what this means.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Someone makes a Futurecraft App? Because Rule 34.3 states there is always an app for it... 34.2 has already been fulfilled through Vinyl Scratch, and I won't go into any detail on rule 34 itself.

BIC:

>>Message from NeoRoman Command<<

We have investigated reports of a massive space hulk, the Eternity of Pain, and found very strange results. The ship is surrounded in a Physic Distortion field, changing the laws of physics inside it entirely. Living beings are able to survive the transition. Equipment, however, has not.

In order to better understand this wreck, we are currently gauging the physic's differences in the field from normal space. Based on these differences, we shall make a ship able to survive the transition from Normal to Strange physics, and gain more information on the wreck.

Whatever it is, and where it came from is unknown. We do know it's massive. Previous estimates were wildy innaccurate, placing the total length to nearly 25 kilometers, 8 times any NeoRoman vessel ever constructed.

We will learn more soon.

>>End Message<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next