Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Aboard at a Technotronic frigate:
Ganymez: "Captain Yena, have we got any response on our offer yet?"
Yena: "No, Captain, no contact of any sort in a pretty long while. Should we assume they're all dead?"
Ganymez: "Maybe. Try sending another message on open channels just to be safe."
Yena: "I will, Captain."

OOC: If anyone is interested in reading the offer again, it's on top of page 44 in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:14 pm

>ASE Guardian Angel >>> ALL FACTIONS<
>Begin translation? Y/N<
>Translating...<
>Translation complete<

Imperial Princess Meriidite speaking. (OOC: Pronounced Mer-ee-die-tee)
Aqualympia and Aedifex have both been taken over.
We require a new planet. Preferably one with much water.
>End message<
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm

The avian fell to the ground wheezing, beak open to try to gather as much oxygen as possible.

With that, one of the scientists ran to the sole doorway connecting the two rooms, rushing to the bird's side and attempting to help it into an upright posture. But at his touch, the uniformed bird lashed out with a wing, and the young human scientist simply ceased to exist. The same wing it brought to it's forehead, clutching the fore of its skull in pain.

A loud voice, that of the lead scientist, spoke in a commanding tone through the intercom.

"Good. You have progressed farther than our last attempt, Mr. Larson."

The former sentinel opened and closed his beak several times, searching for words. "What..what have you done to me?"

"Easy now. Too much strain on your nervous system will lead to unfavorable conditions...and by extension, termination." The voice stated. "As to what we've 'done' to you, I suppose you are privy to that information."

Through the glass, the scientist stroked his silver beard, examining the subject's attempts to stand up.

"I presume you are aware of the catalyst of your untimely demise on Laertes station..."

"The infection.." Tiel murmured, disdain foremost in his voice even as he tried to keep himself from collapsing.

"Yes. The scientific community at large has identified the anomaly as 'Chaos'." The man started pacing. "Generally it's regarded as a threat through what scattered comm signals we've been able to collect, but our organization prefers to look at things more...objectively."

The former sentinel shuddered. "You don't mean to say.."

A somewhat proud expression spread across the lead scientist's face. "What most fail to realize is that this is not the means of our destruction, it is our salvation. Months of research and dozens of sacrifices have culminated in the greatest scientific innovation since the FTL drive. Mr. Larson, you are the first successfully spliced Chaos hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:20 pm

PM Error, after beaming back to Lyra, summoned his military commanders. "Ok, from hwat Intel"- He glanced at General Terranus - "has told me, Strigiforme is at war with NeoRome. We don't possess enough firepower to successfully engage Strigiforme forces, so we'll just offer NeoRome med support and supplies. And for some reason, Tiel Larson has vanished, presumably to some Taln starbase or planet. find him. i want to speak with him. And get that damned shipyard working, Aurora's been sitting idle too long. Oh, and if I don't have a cup of tea in here within five minutes, I'll personally toss someone through the Yttrium portal. Dismissed."

As the officers filed out, Error rested his head in his hands. Why had the galay, moderate and peaceful one day, gone to absolute hell the next? He signed, sat up, and continued his efforts to find Tiel Larson.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
>Begin translation? Y/N<
>Translating...<
>Translation complete<

>End message<
The TTD can offer a waterplanet with a few islands, that we are currently running some tests on.
Please avoid the restricted areas if you care about living.

Other than that, we can support medicine and building materials at a cheap cost.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

"Of course..." He continued. "The position is not without it's cons. While you are the first, and hopefully not the last, representative of the next phase of evolution to sapient life everywhere, your synaptic pathways are damaged and will deteriorate. To this end you must be given an antidote each day unless you seek to die - again."

He smirked, no malice inherent in the expression, but the satisfaction of a successful plan come to fruition showing itself on his features.

"An antidote only my organization happens to possess..."

The scientist droned on, but through it all a message thudded in Tiel's head.

*KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM* *KILL THEM*

The words were dark, and made his spine shiver in the sheer cold that followed each statement..
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
>Begin translation? Y/N<
>Translating...<
>Translation complete<

>End message<

The Commonwealth can offer you a colony on Verge, as the planet is more than 85% water. We will also provide you with a surface platform for defense, if you wish. In return, we ask you never engage in combat with the Futurecraft Commonwealth.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Also, Error, Taln has effectively ceased to exist. Only a token amount of civilians has managed to flee the destruction wreaked by the infected ones. They will probably set up a new sector of Taln space in the future..

Essentially what happened was that after the Taln Defense Force was overrun and Tiel killed, his body was retrieved by a mysterious organization and used in their 16th attempt to splice samples of Chaos into a sentient being, thinking it the next phase of evolution. After the experiment turns out to be successful, he is given a choice - serve the group or be terminated. But the Chaos is taking control..
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 pm

OOC: Plot twist: Commonwealth intel find you and offers a way out? Y/N?

BIC: Error sighed. Another day, gone to absolute bedlam. Well, no surprise there. He looked up. Somewhere up there, he knew, the Commonwealth's first true warship was about to launch.

OOC: Aurora is essentially a shielded Battlestar with high-powered plasma weapons. Good thing Taln died, or they'd be right pissed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Essentially my idea here is to set the stage for a scenario similar to the one in your Story thread, with the UF and such. Being half-possessed by Chaos certainly would serve as an explanation for Tiel's actions.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

we have accsess to a water filled planet through one of our warp points. in fact, we beleive it may be pure water, as hot ice has been found below the surface. it dos appear to hae a metla core though, so it should be safe enough for your radiation levels. no strings, we have no restricted zones, no poulation, the only problem i can foresee is setting up an automatic food and matter generator, of which we are not able to create as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:38 pm

OOC: Tiel goes warlord?

BIC: Auroura is launched, and tests begin. Error, the patient man he is, sits on the bridge and glares at the Commander. If looks were lasers...

OOC: Doth CW intel find Tiel, or doth Tiel go Warlorde?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:44 pm

j00 has been PM'd.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Captain Gderiig: Your Imperial majesty, the Futurecraft Commonwealth is offering us a colony on a planet that is approximately 85% water, providing that we do not engage in combat with them.

Meriidite: Well then accept the offer! It is not like we have much of a choice. Our food supply is already running low.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Silent transmission:

Captains log:

we have successfully made it out of the shield and into C.T.I space where we are considering war against strigforme, the doctor was found trying to get in his tardis and beamed aboard thanking us for the help. we are lucky to get out through the portal created by the space hulk and our own drive with minor damage the readings are astonishing and have been sent to 6 of our research planets and new gallifrey.

Cal:

We are urging all our allies to go against strigforme for braking galactic law by firing upon a trial holding many of the leaders of strongest empires and republic.

And we have a technology to turn water into a strong metal this would help the production and growth of the aqualympic peoples in exchange we would like an alliance and open trade routes.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 pm

*contacts cal.* we would like to trade you for that technology, that turns water into metal.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:10 pm

>>in orbit around Mobius<<
Legionaire: Sir, the entire ship has been evacuated as ordered.
Ivan: Good. Now get the ship pulled to the docks, It deserver a repair.
Legionaire: Yes, sir!
Ivan: Get me the communicator, I want to talk to the other factions.
Legionaire: Yes, sir!

>>transmition from EE to CTI<<
Here is Surpreme Grandmaster Ivan Kintobor.
I just wanted to know how far you have come with pulling Equestria back into orbit by now.
>>end of transmition<<

>>transmition from EE to Strigiforme<<
The Empire is very displeased about your ignorance of interstellar laws.
Luckily for you, your shield appears to contain the space hulk so we won´t wage war with you quite now.
Should, however, the shield happen to leak, war will be declared on you.
>>end of transmition<<
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: Wow, 2 new pages in one day? Does everyone except me have today off from school? Also, what happened to the ships inside the shield? Did the shield get destroyed, or are they still stuck there?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

@stufuzzycat

I am dead and stuff and the EE is using ye olde black magycks to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
*contacts cal.* we would like to trade you for that technology, that turns water into metal.

What can you offer this technology requires power and a lot of it so what do you want for it.

To EE we are trying to pull the moon of Equestria back to its orbit then we are done.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm

We have anti personal weapons, of which we would be willing to share the blueprints for. and we have plenty of power, a really large amount since we have to charge up all our weapons and pretty much everything with it.
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

OOC: Admiral, is your planet destroyed or just occupied?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

((OOC))
(Well ACH do the plot thing soon,I have the kiwi to meet.)
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 pm

The 2nd Armada is en route to destroy the Strigiforme shield fleet that is trapping the Lyat system.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Multiple fleets detected. Recommend prompt activation of HIGH protocol. Open comm hole in the shield.

"Corvettes 1-2, do you read?"

"Confirmed, Shield control, why have you contacted us?"

"Prepare for activation of HIGH protocol."

"I see. We will arm them promptly."

On each of the corvettes, a highly expensive, highly experimental weapon lay. A Yttrium difusious weapon, which broke laws of physics, releasing huge amounts of raw destructive energy. But they were part two to HIGH Protocol, part one begins with the shield being shrunk.

"Helm, forward at fastest possible speed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next