Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:
Someone makes a Futurecraft App? Because Rule 34.3 states there is always an app for it... 34.2 has already been fulfilled through Vinyl Scratch, and I won't go into any detail on rule 34 itself.

BIC:

>>Message from NeoRoman Command<<

We have investigated reports of a massive space hulk, the Eternity of Pain, and found very strange results. The ship is surrounded in a Physic Distortion field, changing the laws of physics inside it entirely. Living beings are able to survive the transition. Equipment, however, has not.

In order to better understand this wreck, we are currently gauging the physic's differences in the field from normal space. Based on these differences, we shall make a ship able to survive the transition from Normal to Strange physics, and gain more information on the wreck.

Whatever it is, and where it came from is unknown. We do know it's massive. Previous estimates were wildy innaccurate, placing the total length to nearly 25 kilometers, 8 times any NeoRoman vessel ever constructed.

We will learn more soon.

>>End Message<<

OOC: You do know we have it courted off right or have you not found that out yet?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Professor Fenway wrote:
Someone makes a Futurecraft App? Because Rule 34.3 states there is always an app for it... 34.2 has already been fulfilled through Vinyl Scratch, and I won't go into any detail on rule 34 itself.

BIC:

We have investigated reports of a massive space hulk, the Eternity of Pain, and found very strange results. The ship is surrounded in a Physic Distortion field, changing the laws of physics inside it entirely. Living beings are able to survive the transition. Equipment, however, has not.

In order to better understand this wreck, we are currently gauging the physic's differences in the field from normal space. Based on these differences, we shall make a ship able to survive the transition from Normal to Strange physics, and gain more information on the wreck.

Whatever it is, and where it came from is unknown. We do know it's massive. Previous estimates were wildy innaccurate, placing the total length to nearly 25 kilometers, 8 times any NeoRoman vessel ever constructed.

We will learn more soon.

>>End Message<<

OOC: You do know we have it courted off right or have you not found that out yet?

OOC: NeoRome knows, and they have bypassed the blockade. Since no visible danger was present, they proceeded, skirting the blockade using warp drives and stealth manauvers to avoid a firefight with diplomatic consequences.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
((Vox signal from the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence to the Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor)))

((Transmission start))

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Chapter Master, after reviewing the information sent by the xeno faction holding the trial for the "Doctor", it has come to my attention that this xeno on trial is actually a creature who has knowledge of traveling through space-time. I therefore belive that this "Doctor" could know either how to operate the Propylaeum Triparite or know where we might find the key to operating it ourselves.

Due to this development I would like to accompany you to this trial and question this xeno personally.

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

OOC: Just so everyone knows a vox signal is a short range transmissions (only strong enough for inter-system communication) and therefore would not be strong enough for people outside of the system to pick it up.....

Master Addeptis((Vox signal from Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor to the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence)))

((Transmission start))

Addeptis(Master Addeptis)>>>Of course my friend you may come. Although i may not go with you.I must stay with the space hulk and prevent any unwanted guest from trying to open it.....or.... leaving it.So you must got to this meeting and speak on both of our behalf's.

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Professor Fenway wrote:

BIC:

We will learn more soon.

>>End Message<<

OOC: NeoRome knows, and they have bypassed the blockade. Since no visible danger was present, they proceeded, skirting the blockade using warp drives and stealth manauvers to avoid a firefight with diplomatic consequences.

OOC:Dear lord i hope you arnt going to do what i think you are.....I beg of u do not board that ship.YOU will doom us all if u do.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

OOC: Plot devices. And Chaos.

BIC:

By scanning and implementing the Physic Distortion Field, we have created our own distortion field. Within it, we can change the laws of physics at will, but it is very small. We have replicated the field of the hulk. Testing of new equipment has been met with mixed success. It appears that electrical systems cannot exist within this field, so we will have to find other ways to power everything. Crystals have been suggested, as several were noted on the space hulk. Physic energies as well, as they are being detected spreading from both our field and the hulk's.

We also ask that the Space Marine Chapter allow us access through their blockade of the Eternity of Pain. It is rather difficult to continue experiments and scans of the hulk for information when the blockade keeps traffic out. We can bypass it now, but to get the equipment required for continued studies will require larger ships.

We assure you that the hulk is of no danger. All attempts of hailing have failed, no systems are online, and no activity has been detected on the ship. It also appears damaged. It is likely the crew was killed from some massive impact some time ago, and it is highly unlikely that anything has survived, even computer AI's, due to age.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:

BIC:

By scanning and implementing the Physic Distortion Field, we have created our own distortion field. Within it, we can change the laws of physics at will, but it is very small. We have replicated the field of the hulk. Testing of new equipment has been met with mixed success. It appears that electrical systems cannot exist within this field, so we will have to find other ways to power everything. Crystals have been suggested, as several were noted on the space hulk. Physic energies as well, as they are being detected spreading from both our field and the hulk's.

We also ask that the Space Marine Chapter allow us access through their blockade of the Eternity of Pain. It is rather difficult to continue experiments and scans of the hulk for information when the blockade keeps traffic out. We can bypass it now, but to get the equipment required for continued studies will require larger ships.

We assure you that the hulk is of no danger. All attempts of hailing have failed, no systems are online, and no activity has been detected on the ship. It also appears damaged. It is likely the crew was killed from some massive impact some time ago, and it is highly unlikely that anything has survived, even computer AI's, due to age.

Chapter Master Addeptis:I am sorry.I cant not let you do that....There is something in side of that ship that could kill us all...Please come aboard my flag ship Death Before Dishonor ..i shall explain more to you win you arrive.*walks off to shuttle bay to wait*

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

You don't want to go near this space hulk, period. The RTA has encountered it before, and our boarding team was lost, and the last transmission from them was disturbing, to say the least. There is something evil on that space hulk, and the RTA wants no part in it.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 pm

If there is something evil on that hulk, we will be able to put it down. Unless you can give an extremely valid reason to not board the ship, and provide irrefutable proof, we will board the ship. If necessary, we will use force in order to better understand it.

Since Hierarch Fenway is busy with the Time Lord's trial, we will be sending Prime Triarch Ash to your shuttle. You better have an undeniable arguement waiting for us.

OOC: Tiel, leave him alone. We ALL know the message he is trying to get across. Though it is bad, and I do recommend he works about, constantly attacking him about it is harrassing.

First Warning.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:

OOC: Tiel, leave him alone. We ALL know the message he is trying to get across. Though it is bad, and I do recommend he works about, constantly attacking him about it is harrassing.

I wouldn't call what I was doing attacking.

If you had a gaping wound in your chest, you'd want me to point it out, yes? Wasn't that rude about it, either.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:

If there is something evil on that hulk, we will be able to put it down. Unless you can give an extremely valid reason to not board the ship, and provide irrefutable proof, we will board the ship. If necessary, we will use force in order to better understand it.

Since Hierarch Fenway is busy with the Time Lord's trial, we will be sending Prime Triarch Ash to your shuttle. You better have an undeniable arguement waiting for us.

First Warning.

OOC: thanks fen i owe u one.As for the good reason well trust me tyranids are something no one will want here they are just like cockroaches kill one and 30 more come out of it.But i will explain more in the rp.

*Shuttle arrives in bay*
Chapter Master Addeptis: Hello there Prime Triarch Ash We must speak in private if the men realize what going on we may have full scale panic on all ships. *starts walking down hallways to debriefing room*
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Quote :
Master Addeptis((Vox signal from Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor to the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence)))

((Transmission start))

Addeptis(Master Addeptis)>>>Of course my friend you may come. Although i may not go with you.I must stay with the space hulk and prevent any unwanted guest from trying to open it.....or.... leaving it.So you must got to this meeting and speak on both of our behalf's.

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

((Vox signal from the Adept Mechanicus Flagship Technological Transcendence to the Storm Paladin Flagship Death Before Dishonor)))

((Transmission start))

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Very well Chapter Master I will prepare 3 of my Adeptus Mechanicus Cruisers and head to the specified cordinates for the trial. Take care while I am away.

The Emperor Protects...

((End Message))

((Transmission End))
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Here are my reasons, Prime Triarch Ash: One, there is proof that it is a daemonship to some extent, two, there could be unknown alien lifeforms, and three, I never said the RTA would try to stop you, we are just going to stay out of this entirely, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Here are my reasons, Prime Triarch Ash: One, there is proof that it is a daemonship to some extent, two, there could be unknown alien lifeforms, and three, I never said the RTA would try to stop you, we are just going to stay out of this entirely, if possible.

OOC:He speaks the truth if u open that ship we are all doomed i don't even want the tech on the dam thing i only want to kill it off before some one thinks o hey free tech inside and unleashes a death wave across our universe.Really tho just let us handle it i have a pure hatred for Tyranids and i really really REALLY do not what them here at all :L Puls a war right now would not be good for either of us and u no it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Great, Fenway. He was just starting to improve, and now you've encouraged him to go back to bad-speak.

I'm sure the text is an integral part of the storyline, but for god's sake, I can't read it within 2-3 passes, so I give up.

Taln gets overrun and wiped out. Tootles, folks.

Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Great, Fenway. He was just starting to improve, and now you've encouraged him to go back to bad-speak.

I'm sure the text is an integral part of the storyline, but for god's sake, I can't read it within 2-3 passes, so I give up.

How sad.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
Quote :

((Transmission start))

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

((Transmission start))

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> Very well Chapter Master I will prepare 3 of my Adeptus Mechanicus Cruisers and head to the specified cordinates for the trial. Take care while I am away.

The Emperor Protects...

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

((Transmission start))

Addeptis(Master Addeptis)>>>We shall. As for the space hulk i fear we might have to get rid of it before it causes to many problems as is.Win u return i will have hopefully rid this universe of that evil thing.

((End Message))

((Transmission End))

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

How sad.

OOC: I no.But i still feel wrong about that although it is not that hard to read.I think hes trying to be overly dramatic now.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm not trying to be dramatic. Every person here participates in the creation of a story. When portions of that story cease to be enjoyable to read and respond to, it's time to bang out, as that's the very essence of roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:12 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
I'm not trying to be dramatic. Every person here participates in the creation of a story. When portions of that story cease to be enjoyable to read and respond to, it's time to bang out, as that's the very essence of roleplaying.

OOC:well u are going to do as you please anyways.But because of my morals i will say this. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 pm

>>INCOMING MESSAGE<<
>>MESSAGE RECEIVED<<
>PLAYING MESSAGE<<
>>*Static*<<
>>MESSAGE END<<

OOC: That's the last transmission you'll hear for a while as the Plant Daleks have just eradicated the last sentient members of the CoPS. Have fun with the Plant Daleks and SRMBT devices and machines!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 pm

1. Cool.
2. Also cool.
3. OK.

What I get from that is 'You should send a bunch of guys in spacetrooper armor to find the cool stuff and bring it home!'
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 pm

OOC: Grand Master Addeptis, I highly recommend you work on your grammar though. It is... hard... to read at some times, though a long history of having bad writing myself allows me to fix it. It would make everyone happier.

Tiel, i never meant to encourage it. I was going to say he really needs to work on it, but the words didn't come through. Don't be dramatic.

BIC

>>Log 321-C, conversation between Ash and Grand Master Addeptis<<

So you're saying that there is some alien critters, Tyranids you call them, the gene stealers that destroy the universe?

Preposterous. It is highly unlikely anything could evolve to such a level.

*Someone else speaking*

Hmm, Chaos could be in control here... But the paradox was closed recently and everything reverted. How could he still exert influence?

*Speaking*

Physic energies. It would certainly explain the strange emissions of the physic distortion field.

*Speaking*

It should be destroyed, maybe. But this is a one time opportunity, and the prospect of gaining technology for the advancement of all species is too much to pass this up. The risk is high, but the rewards are greater.

*Speaking*

I highly doubt that if they could destroy the universe, or enslave all sentient species, or whatever, they would have waited. They lost the element of suprise already.

*Speaking*

Hmm, it could be a trap, yes.

*Speaking*

Despite your opinion, I believe we are still going to board the ship. In case of any disaster, several singularity devices will be placed at key points in the hull. At the first sign of trouble, gone. I am confident in our ability to hold off these, Tyranids or whatever, until the devices detonate.

*Speaking*

I'm sorry Addeptis. We cannot pass up this opportunity. Even if this means war.

Commander, signal Exploration Fleets three and four to move in and begin the installment of the Singularity Devices. They will be escorted by the First Defensive Fleet.

If the Space Marine Chapter attempts to block them, get past at any means. Engage as a last resort, or if fired upon.

I have to be going. It is my responsibility to undersee this operation. Good day, Addeptis.

>>End Playback<<

[This recording has been made public under the Beta Aquile Declassification act IV]
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:16 am

Professor Fenway wrote:

BIC:

Does it occur to you that all chemistry relies on electrostatic forces to work? So if electricity doesn't work (e.g. by the destruction or inertification of all electrons) then your ship will fall apart (and so will you for that matter). At the very least you wouldn't work, as your nervous system runs on electricity.

Sorry, it is more job in the RP section to make sure the laws of physics are obeyed at all times. Or at the very least they are broken in a sensible way.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am

Professor Fenway wrote:

OOC: Grand Master Addeptis, I highly recommend you work on your grammar though. It is... hard... to read at some times, though a long history of having bad writing myself allows me to fix it. It would make everyone happier.

Tiel, i never meant to encourage it. I was going to say he really needs to work on it, but the words didn't come through. Don't be dramatic.

BIC

>>Log 321-C, conversation between Ash and Grand Master Addeptis<<

So you're saying that there is some alien critters, Tyranids you call them, the gene stealers that destroy the universe?

Preposterous. It is highly unlikely anything could evolve to such a level.

*Someone else speaking*

Hmm, Chaos could be in control here... But the paradox was closed recently and everything reverted. How could he still exert influence?

*Speaking*

Physic energies. It would certainly explain the strange emissions of the physic distortion field.

*Speaking*

It should be destroyed, maybe. But this is a one time opportunity, and the prospect of gaining technology for the advancement of all species is too much to pass this up. The risk is high, but the rewards are greater.

*Speaking*

I highly doubt that if they could destroy the universe, or enslave all sentient species, or whatever, they would have waited. They lost the element of suprise already.

*Speaking*

Hmm, it could be a trap, yes.

*Speaking*

Despite your opinion, I believe we are still going to board the ship. In case of any disaster, several singularity devices will be placed at key points in the hull. At the first sign of trouble, gone. I am confident in our ability to hold off these, Tyranids or whatever, until the devices detonate.

*Speaking*

I'm sorry Addeptis. We cannot pass up this opportunity. Even if this means war.

Commander, signal Exploration Fleets three and four to move in and begin the installment of the Singularity Devices. They will be escorted by the First Defensive Fleet.

If the Space Marine Chapter attempts to block them, get past at any means. Engage as a last resort, or if fired upon.

I have to be going. It is my responsibility to undersee this operation. Good day, Addeptis.

>>End Playback<<

[This recording has been made public under the Beta Aquile Declassification act IV]

OOC:i should have said this sooner but if there any that is qualified for talking about a space hulk from my universe then yea that would porbly be me and norse.Knowing that Tyranids act just like the flood from halo once there out...well like i said 100 times they will stop at nothing to kill us all and they have scales that act like armor and they go after most intelligent race first they work like this (absorb race absorb race absorb race o hey look we absorb a intlligent race time to get a OP as fuck upgrade!rinse wash and repeat.......yea..well fuck.

Back to the rp!

BIC:

Chapter Master Addeptis:That tech belongs to us anyways the space hulk was a machine of war built to fight chaos.But is nothing more then its pawn now.I beg of of you to recon ceder! I do not want a war but i will not allow you to unleash that plague on us all! At the very least let me send some of my best men aboard and find out if there is any first if there is none u may have the ship.If there is I must destroy it. That is the best deal i can offer you.Past that...i can not say.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next