Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Due to the massive amounts of threads, THIS thread is the official diplomatic thread for ALL diplomacy. I will soon sum up the events.

All other threads will be deleted without notice.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

ICE is allied with Exion and TTI we are awating a reply for Taln Sovereignty we are at war with Avenger EE and all who appose us.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Operation PAWNCH seems to have been a success.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

What the hell? I just spent like 10 minutes making mine before this announcement.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Want my thread back, I need to paste it here.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

So did I tiel. I spent hours on those media broadcasts.

Anyway, situation

-Exion has deployed a super-weapon, previously unknown, capable of destroying the galaxy

-The Planet NeoRome and it's fleets have warped to another dimension previously discovered. All hostilities have ended.

-Exion, ICE, and TTI are allied

-The E.E. is against all three factions.

What did i miss?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:20 pm

The alt-reality halos didn't and don't destroy the galaxy. They destroy organic matter and artificial matter to some extent. The blast only made it to about 3/4 of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Fenway wrote:
What did i miss?
EE payed 1 billion credits to stop TTI from attacking them, and have stopped turning ponies into robots.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

TTI is pulling out, ICE doesn't even have any ships, and Exion reinforcements are waiting for the activation of a superweapon, it'd seem. Meanwhile, Taln has sent an armada to defend an apparently defenseless world..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

The halos fired, Tiel. The E.E. seems to have been completely obliterated and I believe your ships got badly munched and crew incinerated. This happened in 3/4 of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

No, no, no. No Halos. That's like way too overpowered. A simple EMP would have sufficed in this scenario.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm just trying to contain things before you all kill yourselves. That said, I am a bit of a warmonger.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Diplomatic Thread Empty

Fenway wrote:
So did I tiel. I spent hours on those media broadcasts.

Anyway, situation

-Exion has deployed a super-weapon, previously unknown, capable of destroying the galaxy

-The Planet NeoRome and it's fleets have warped to another dimension previously discovered. All hostilities have ended.

-Exion, ICE, and TTI are allied

-The E.E. is against all three factions.

What did i miss?

ICE has a freighter under construction to carry out DR-0219348231 A. We will be returning to Equestria at 20,000C and restore all inhabitants, remove the unwanted faction GTFO EE, and Rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Tiel wrote:
No, no, no. No Halos. That's like way too overpowered. A simple EMP would have sufficed in this scenario.

Nope. 'Tis too late now.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Well, it's up to everyone whether or not your ludicrous suggestion is accepted as part of the storyline. You're saying you just fried 3/4ths of the civilized galaxy for the sake of defending a planet that the enemy was pulling out from, never mind the fact that the Halos would have burned the populace of Equestria as well, making such an effort moot.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Get on the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Shiva banned from it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Tiel wrote:
Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Tiel wrote:
the Halos would have burned the populace of Equestria as well, making such an effort moot.

Thus the purpose of evacuation in order to correct that flaw.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Tiel wrote:
TTI is pulling out, ICE doesn't even have any ships, and Exion reinforcements are waiting for the activation of a superweapon, it'd seem. Meanwhile, Taln has sent an armada to defend an apparently defenseless world..

OOC:

VIEW MY S.N. THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Hahahahaha

No, it wasn't because of that, quit laughing. Basically she made a reply to a post I made in the paintball thread that I then proceeded to reply to, and apparently Shiva doesn't like getting called out because she was screaming bloody murder on the chatbox and going on about BANAP rounds. Supposedly she gave me a forum ban, then said something about a button and Keon and then mChat disappeared from the index page for me.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Tiel wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Hahahahaha

No, it wasn't because of that, quit laughing. Basically she made a reply to a post I made in the paintball thread that I then proceeded to reply to, and apparently Shiva doesn't like getting called out because she was screaming bloody murder on the chatbox and going on about BANAP rounds. Supposedly she gave me a forum ban, then said something about a button and Keon and then mChat disappeared from the index page for me.
Like it or not, she IS a teenage girl.

I know there's a rule that applies, but I can't seem to find it...

Last edited by Avenger_7 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I have the restraint to not go and ban someone over trying to initiate a mature debate with me. Shiva's practically an adult, I hold people of higher ages to greater standards.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I have the restraint to not go and ban someone over trying to initiate a mature debate with me. Shiva's practically an adult, I hold people of higher ages to greater standards.
You sir, have much to learn.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm

That post is a mind***k unto itself. You say I have much to learn, yet would not someone of a higher age have lived on this planet longer, and have more experience and knowledge as a result?

And even if there are some dumb adults, even if it's just marginal, one has to expect older ones to know more, ergo, there must be higher standards put in place when entering discussion with such an individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diplomatic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next