Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 am

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Fighting is still raging within the Sovereignty...

Our intent is to kill the doctor, he is the one who bestowed this travesty upon us.

No killing the doctor we will defend him to the last.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 am

caltech117 wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Okay, The paradox vanished for no good reason.
I suppose we will just be happy and return back to our daily buiseness.
ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN BORROW ME A SUPER TRACTOR-BEAM CAPABLE OF MOVING A PLANET I NEED TO RETURN EQUESTRIA BACK INTO ORBIT!!!

I will send a fleet of tugs to equestria.

Thank you for your help.
In return you get 7 artificial chaos emeralds and the fitting generators.
Believe me, they run like ZPMs, but limitless.
Just don´t push the power output over 1,000 gigawatts, per unit or they might burn out randomly.

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Fighting is still raging within the Sovereignty...

Our intent is to kill the doctor, he is the one who bestowed this travesty upon us

What travesty are you talking about?

Anyway, the EE will take part in the trial of the Doctor as one of his defenders.
We believe that the Doctor didn´t do bad (at least not intentional) and as well the new ethics law of the EE says that only traitors and war criminals should be sentenced to death, which the Doctor is none of.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 pm

You intend to DEFEND the catalyst of an event that killed trillions of innocent civilians of one of your allies? C.T.I is misguided, that I can accept. But if you were in my position right now, you would want him dead just as much as I do. He is only using your trust as a means to carry out his own treacherous schemes..

Hundreds of thousands of Taln die each day. Children. Women. All slaughtered in the fall of three worlds in the past week alone. The Doctor must get the justice he deserves for bringing this upon hapless civilians.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Now, now gentlemen. How about we give him a trial first? Please? Then you can do whatever you want with him.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
Now, now gentlemen. How about we give him a trial first? Please? Then you can do whatever you want with him.

He killed your emperor and instigated a revolt that took countless lives. Have you forgotten that already?

Look at his proposal objectively. All the major heads of the civilizations will be present at this 'trial', surely you can't discount the probability it is nothing more than an attempt to decapitate all of our civilizations?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:49 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
You intend to DEFEND the catalyst of an event that killed trillions of innocent civilians of one of your allies? C.T.I is misguided, that I can accept. But if you were in my position right now, you would want him dead just as much as I do. He is only using your trust as a means to carry out his own treacherous schemes..

Hundreds of thousands of Taln die each day. Children. Women. All slaughtered in the fall of three worlds in the past week alone. The Doctor must get the justice he deserves for bringing this upon hapless civilians.

I polietly asked you what event you are talking about and how exactly the Doctor is involved. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Right now we have a bloody fleet rampaging through our systems, attacking our worlds mercilessly. Taln Naval Command has been obliterated. I am all that's left of the Navy's chain of command, coordinating a defense with what ships we have left against this ruthless enemy that possess our own ships, our own battle doctrine, our tactics! We have too few ships to hold the line...when they destroyed Hiigara they took possession of a great number of ships, I'm told at least the equivalent of 12 fleets..

The situation is dire. We don't have any options available to us..if I consolidate our forces to have a chance at actually fending them off from a few worlds, not only will morale fall as a result of leaving our own to die, but the enemy will use those outlying assets against us in the supposed siege. For this wanton destruction and humiliation of the Sovereignty, the Doctor must pay. There can be no buts about it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Right now we have a bloody fleet rampaging through our systems, attacking our worlds mercilessly. Taln Naval Command has been obliterated. I am all that's left of the Navy's chain of command, coordinating a defense with what ships we have left against this ruthless enemy that possess our own ships, our own battle doctrine, our tactics! We have too few ships to hold the line...when they destroyed Hiigara they took possession of a great number of ships, I'm told at least the equivalent of 12 fleets..

The situation is dire. We don't have any options available to us..if I consolidate our forces to have a chance at actually fending them off from a few worlds, not only will morale fall as a result of leaving our own to die, but the enemy will use those outlying assets against us in the supposed siege. For this wanton destruction and humiliation of the Sovereignty, the Doctor must pay. There can be no buts about it.

You still didn´t tell me how the Doctor is involved.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Apparently he somehow caused the NeoRome uprising which then led to the Paradox appearing.
Don't hold me to that though.

>Message from Admiral Rekiin of the ASE<
>Begin translation<
>Translation complete<

We just received a message from Kilstreek. The Drunken Musketeer somehow made it away from the Paradox and has been ordered to assist the Taln Sovereignty along with three captured rebel frigates and we are sending the Anima Rebellionis though it may be a while before it arrives. Also, we will destroy any C.T.I ships that enter ASE space without warning.
>End message<
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
Apparently he somehow caused the NeoRome uprising which then led to the Paradox appearing.

>Begin translation<
>Translation complete<

We just received a message from Kilstreek. The Drunken Musketeer somehow made it away from the Paradox and has been ordered to assist the Taln Sovereignty along with three captured rebel frigates and we are sending the Anima Rebellionis though it may be a while before it arrives. Also, we will destroy any C.T.I ships that enter ASE space without warning.
>End message<

So he basically caused the Paradox?
You got any evidence he caused it and wasn´t just present?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm

The galaxy has existed for hundreds of millenia, and none of our histories record any anomaly such as the Paradox appearing and affecting life in such a manner as it did. Then the Timelord shows up and it all goes to hell. I wouldn't call that coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:

>Begin translation<
>Translation complete<

>End message<

> Message from Star base delta-3
>Decoding.......complete

>The trial will be held at the lyat system located here:
Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Map_310

>All Weapons will be confiscated at the pre prefabricated starbase Epsilon.

>The only C.T.I ships entering any territory will be the diplomatic fleet.

>Also we have had several small paradoxes before it is not the doctors fault for the paradox. He has been around for ages.
>End message.

Last edited by caltech117 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
The galaxy has existed for hundreds of millenia, and none of our histories record any anomaly such as the Paradox appearing and affecting life in such a manner as it did. Then the Timelord shows up and it all goes to hell. I wouldn't call that coincidence.

You do know that him just showing up exactly when it happens isn´t a judicial working evidence.
Especially if we are talking about someone who likes to time-travell directly to the place and time some catalystic event takes place?
Also, It could be possible that such an event has taken place in the previous history of the galaxy, but no civilization which survived had developed science so much that they could explain it.
Be serious, we didn´t really stop the Paradox, it disappeared.
And what do you think destroyed all those ancient civilisations that have developed space travell?
There has been some uber-catalystic event before, altough we don´t know which.
If I were you I would be furious about the situation, but I wouldn´t blame the first Time traveller that happens to be involved in the creation of the Paradox, just because he was there.

Anyway, how about the EE assists you in keeping your enemies at bay?
We do have some Ships without any current use and we would be glad to help extinguish the last remains of the Paradox.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:48 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

>Begin translation<
>Translation complete<

>End message<

>Decoding.......complete

>The trial will be held at the lyat system located here:
Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Map_310

>All Weapons will be confiscated at the pre prefabricated starbase Epsilon.

>The only C.T.I ships entering any territory will be the diplomatic fleet.

>End message.

I will have my one-shot micro-blaster in my eye implant removed then.
Unfortunately that requires the removal of the complete implant, so don´t mind if I wear an eyepatch and run against walls because of lack of 3d vision.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 pm

You're walking into a bloody trap!

The Doctor has clearly corrupted the C.T.I! They will be the only ones with weapons, ships...it will be a slaughter!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
You're walking into a bloody trap!

The Doctor has clearly corrupted the C.T.I! They will be the only ones with weapons, ships...it will be a slaughter!

How about everyone gets to bring a fleet of about the firepower equivalent of 12 Cruisers into a range of 1 lightyear.

If someone starts a battle, everyone can start countermeasures.

Oh, and to CTI: If you do happen to ignore your own conditions, The EE will break our allyship and declare war on you. (altough I don´t believe that those allegations are true)
If anyone tries to cheat, note that I will be wearing an emergency suit. It features an emergency button and a life signs detector.
If I happen to press the button, die, get assimilated, stop wearing that suit or become unconcious, the whole Eggman Empire has orders what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

>Decoding.......complete

>The diplomatic fleet has arrived at ee space for pickup. We have decided to only bring 5 cruisers compared to everyone elses 12 and we will carry no weapons the doctor is on the station and the station is not equipped with a single internal weapon, the guards only have stun weapons with no damage whatsoever. And why would we attack any faction, that would be against the doctors wishes.

>End message.

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm

caltech117 wrote:
>Decoding.......complete

>The diplomatic fleet has arrived at ee space for pickup. We have decided to only bring 5 cruisers compared to everyone elses 12 and we will carry no weapons the doctor is on the station and the station is not equipped with a single internal weapon, the guards only have stun weapons with no damage whatsoever. And why would we attack any faction, that would be against the doctors wishes.

>End message.

I actually just said that to calm down the Taln
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 pm

caltech117 wrote:

And why would we attack any faction, that would be against the doctors wishes.

That's exactly what you would say if the Doctor had corrupted you..
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

Stop doubting the CTI, I know the Doctor personally and I am very sure he´s not evil.
Any found recordings of the Doctor indicate him being a hero.
Please do wait until the trial with your doubts, unless you got any real evidence that said trial is a trap.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

Stop doubting the CTI, I know the Doctor personally and I am very sure he´s not evil.
Any found recordings of the Doctor indicate him being a hero.
Please do wait until the trial with your doubts, unless you got any real evidence that said trial is a trap.
Thank you.

OOC:
Godmodding is looked down upon.

There have been no known records of the Time Lord, he just randomly popped up and started causing havoc, such as murdering the Aqualympian Empire's leader. And he's been hiding in C.T.I space since that incident, so no, you could not have possibly been in contact.

Really, the only logical assumption is that he escaped there and persuaded them to hide him to escape retribution of his attempt to destabilize the Aqualympian Empire...and now he plans to gun for the big fishes by staging the murder of the key leaders attending his trial.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries now offering an amazing 15% off on all Daleks! Order now and get a droideka TOTALLY FREE!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm

The time lord also cut off all the dimensions! He murdered billions in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:16 pm

The RTA is willing to assist the Taln in the war against the fleet that annihilated Hiigara, we have sent the 1st Armada to the system where the remnants of the Naval Command are.

Also, we are staying neutral regarding the Timelord, and will not be attending the trial.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Me and Little will be attending the trial.We are going to look and put down word per word on what you say and do.
Request pickup from the CTI,have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next