Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Project "Faberge"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 am

In this project I equip ships with Redpower doors and Elevators and Drop pods (it Is named by the Famous Faberge eggs which contain complex mechanics)

You May Have Noticed that I Fail at designing ships so I need your modells.
But before aplying Here is the needed Stuff.
Spoiler:

If you want more construction plans then I post here just PM me
At the Moment integrating New St00f

Current Mechanism:

Non-Wireless Mechanism Done I am integrating it in my things now.
Project "Faberge" 2012-028
Door:Almost
Elevator:StayTuned
Drop Pod:Stay Tuned
Engine:Stay Tuned

Cannon:HELP!!!

Last edited by Cheatmaster on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 am

cannon huh ? ... put a TNT in the middle of your ship. Put a lever near it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

I would totally do this, except I don't have space in between my walls and decks. I do have a lot of extra interior space, so maybe once I'm done with my city I will work on my ship.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

Iv121 wrote:
cannon huh ? ... put a TNT in the middle of your ship. Put a lever near it. Very Happy

Do you want the pill (read my new profile pic)
But Honestly I hate this answer this is more trolling than I ever did.

JEDIT: No it's not. I'm getting really sick of having to edit your posts, Cool. Stop insulting people. Iv made a harmless joke.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

No trolling at all (Maybe a bit but it's a nice troll Smile ) . Ask the Japanese they even sank some carriers that way Razz .

Besides: problem ? Trololololo lololo lololo
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 am

Iv, read your signature and agree with it.

Cool, I would like to give you my ships, but like everyone else here, we don't have hollow walls and ceilings.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Iv, read your signature and agree with it.

I agree troll physics should not be applied. I never said anything about troll fighting tactics Razz .
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 pm

I am doing almost no Progress since I try to do the doors completely without wireless.
The problem is that the needed Mechanism takes up much to much place or Powers the wrong things.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Uh why do you need all of this for a door ? Usually you simply put a button near a door (or a pressure plate) bur if you rly want it to close itself build a monostable circuit. You can do it easily with redpower.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Don't even need redpower.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:32 am

Iv121 wrote:
Uh why do you need all of this for a door ? Usually you simply put a button near a door (or a pressure plate) bur if you rly want it to close itself build a monostable circuit. You can do it easily with redpower.

The Problem is I want to build an Frame Door.And I need to Power 2Engines to Open and 2Engines to close it. The difficult about it is to stop after an exactnumber of Pulses.
Redpower made this a little bit Stupid because an Normal Motor wouldn't run further if there isn't anything to move.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 am

You mean if I jump out of a rolling car it will detect there is nothing to move and won't keep rolling into one of the buildings ? Razz .

Only thing you have to do is the same monostable circuit connected to a timer that will create the required pulses.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 am

I'm confused. I need to check out this Redpower mod, it sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 am

Iv121 wrote:
You mean if I jump out of a rolling car it will detect there is nothing to move and won't keep rolling into one of the buildings ? Razz .

Only thing you have to do is the same monostable circuit connected to a timer that will create the required pulses.

The joke makes no sense because the motor would still move the car which is much heavier than anybody who could sit in it.
And i donĀ“t know what a monostable circuit is (language problem)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project "Faberge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Faberge"   Project "Faberge" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project "Faberge"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: