Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread

Go down 
+11
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Tiel+
Hierarch Fenway
torrentialAberration
hyperlite
Caramell
Iv121
Joel
Commander Error
Ivan2006
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you want to be associated with the EE in any way?
Yes
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
No
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
I don´t understand your Question
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
I´ve just made this thread 20% cooler.
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Eggman Empire Broadcast #07
The Eggman Empire is looking for a special device.
It should be able to catch a god and disable his powers for at least 30 minutes.
Also, the failure rate should not be above 0.01%.
I assume Technotronics might have something like that?
Yes of course!
Exept the failure rate is 87.95%.
And the chance of exploding is 72%.
And it consumes as much power every secound as a fully armed dreadnought uses in an hour.
And it costs $959 993 812 995,50.

Other than that, it's cheap and perfectly safe!

Keep trying.
We have archieved a lower failure rate with the latest EE devices with no chance of exploding. and cheaper. and getting powered by the god it´s used on.
And your device is never worth as much as it can achieve.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Not Necro (only 2 days and 20 hours tongue )

Eggman Empire Broadcast #08
The Eggman Empire will now take commisions which character from which universe should be assimilated into our new special ops emergency task group.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
It should be able to catch a god and disable his powers for at least 30 minutes.
Yes of course!
And it consumes as much power every secound as a fully armed dreadnought uses in an hour.

Keep trying.
We have archieved a lower failure rate with the latest EE devices with no chance of exploding. and cheaper. and getting powered by the god it´s used on.
For your information: The reason it is so unstable is because we made it unstable.
No one should ever try to store the powers of a god. It would be like storing the power of a nuclear power plant creates inside an AA battery.

Oh, and the god would rage, rebuilding it's powers and kill you and your entire faction in a matter of secounds.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 am

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Yes of course!

Keep trying.
For your information: The reason it is so unstable is because we made it unstable.
No one should ever try to store the powers of a god. It would be like storing the power of a nuclear power plant creates inside an AA battery.

Oh, and the god would rage, rebuilding it's powers and kill you and your entire faction in a matter of secounds.

I actually wanted to brainwash a god with that machine, not drain him!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Yes of course!

Keep trying.

Oh, you wanted a god brainwasher! Why didn't you say that at once?
We have a large sortiment of brainwashers, but for someone with a mind that strong, you can only keep it brainwashed for about 1 month, and that is if you use the expensive, but very effective...

Mentaclean NoMind SN 5000, the best and newest supernatural member of the Mentaclean family!
It has got a twin-turbo memory eraser, and the infrared laserhelmet let you get into the creatures mind in a matter of secounds!
After you have erased the memory, you can fill it with new thoughts and beliefs using a quick and simple control panel!
Buy it now for only 500 000 Enu, or $95 000, and recieve the Zap-Lock SN 1000 Distance Tazer for the ridicculously low prize of $1000!

Mentaclean. High quality memory erasing.
Mentaclean, the mentaclean logo, the NoMind series, the NoMind logo, the Zap-Lock series and the Zap-Lock logo are registered trademarks of Technotronics Industries. Copyright Technotronics Industries.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Yes of course!

Keep trying.

Oh, you wanted a god brainwasher! Why didn't you say that at once?
We have a large sortiment of brainwashers, but for someone with a mind that strong, you can only keep it brainwashed for about 1 month, and that is if you use the expensive, but very effective...

Mentaclean NoMind SN 5000, the best and newest supernatural member of the Mentaclean family!
It has got a twin-turbo memory eraser, and the infrared laserhelmet let you get into the creatures mind in a matter of secounds!
After you have erased the memory, you can fill it with new thoughts and beliefs using a quick and simple control panel!
Buy it now for only 500 000 Enu, or $95 000, and recieve the Zap-Lock SN 1000 Distance Tazer for the ridicculously low prize of $1000!

Mentaclean. High quality memory erasing.
Mentaclean, the mentaclean logo, the NoMind series, the NoMind logo, the Zap-Lock series and the Zap-Lock logo are registered trademarks of Technotronics Industries. Copyright Technotronics Industries.

Is it single use or reusable?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:01 am

Ivan2006 wrote:

Reusable, and fusion powered! Just add whatever in the tank until it's filled, and it's ready to go.
The tazer runs on rechargeable batteries, though.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

Reusable, and fusion powered! Just add whatever in the tank until it's filled, and it's ready to go.

Please deliver 10 units directly to my flagship, the EES Fortress II, currently located in orbit of planet Etiquersa, Ynop system, Universe G4, unless shipping there costs more than 100.000$.
In case shipping would cost more than that, please send me your adress so I can get it myself.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

Please deliver 10 units directly to my flagship, the EES Fortress II, currently located in orbit of planet Etiquersa, Ynop system, Universe G4, unless shipping there costs more than 100.000$.
In case shipping would cost more than that, please send me your adress so I can get it myself.
It's your lucky day, we actually have a mobile shop station in the Ynop system right now! Shipping will be as low as 100$/unit!
A delivery droid is on its way at this moment. Estimated arrival: 25 minutes from now.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

It's your lucky day, we actually have a mobile shop station in the Ynop system right now! Shipping will be as low as 100$/unit!
A delivery droid is on its way at this moment. Estimated arrival: 25 minutes from now.

A quick transmission to all poniews, bronies and similar stuff:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ivan2006 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Spoiler:
Replacing the sun and the moon?
Canceling rainbows??
Turning innocent creatures into robots!?
CLEARING FOREST!?!?

My good mister Ivan, Technotronics Industries are strongly against other people using our technology to destroy the environment unless it's at least 70% necessary for a project that is at least 15% more important.

We will activate the self destruct mechanics in the pony catchers and the brain washers, report your behavior to the galactic council, and supply the ponies with any weapons and equipment necessary to protect themselves from you.

Signed: Sir Daynel DeReitz, CEO of Technotronics Industries inc.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Ok, what the hell? I've made 5 posts to this thread and SOMEONE KEEPS DELETING THEM.

Alright, i'm sick of this. My last post was a nearly 500 word essay. Next time my message gets deleted, i'm locking this thread (Temporarily).

And if you are deleting my posts, reveal yourself now and nobody gets hurt.

And another thing. The NeoRoman Dominion has officially declared full-scale war on Technotronics industries, for thievery of products, espionage, sabatoge, refusal to exit NeoRoman territory, exploitation of NeoRoman owned resources, false information, and the destruction of our main Dylerian Shipyard. You have cost us over 9 hundred trillion Roms in damages and losses, translating to 64 Quadrillion credits in losses.

Our fleets await your response.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Spoiler:
Canceling rainbows??
CLEARING FOREST!?!?

My good mister Ivan, Technotronics Industries are strongly against other people using our technology to destroy the environment unless it's at least 70% necessary for a project that is at least 15% more important.

We will activate the self destruct mechanics in the pony catchers and the brain washers, report your behavior to the galactic council, and supply the ponies with any weapons and equipment necessary to protect themselves from you.

We´re not replacing the sun and the moon. Look, in the pony world, the planet movement depends on gods, and since my plan is to deploy them elsewhere, a (EE) machine will take over that job.
Cancelling rainbows, anyway, will not negatively effect the environment, since rainbows are manufactured manually over there just in order to look good.
About the "turning innocent creatures into robots" thing, well, it is called "assimilation of intelligent species at times of war against named species" if you want to know. Doesn´t have anything to do with the environment either.
About the clearing forest thing, I will cancel that.
Oh, and I will try not to cause too much deverstation while taking over, okay?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Fenway wrote:
Ok, what the hell? I've made 5 posts to this thread and SOMEONE KEEPS DELETING THEM.

Alright, i'm sick of this. My last post was a nearly 500 word essay. Next time my message gets deleted, i'm locking this thread (Temporarily).

And another thing. The NeoRoman Dominion has officially declared full-scale war on Technotronics industries, for thievery of products, espionage, sabatoge, refusal to exit NeoRoman territory, exploitation of NeoRoman owned resources, false information, and the destruction of our main Dylerian Shipyard. You have cost us over 9 hundred trillion Roms in damages and losses, translating to 64 Quadrillion credits in losses.

I have not had such problems by now, but if their machines tend to fail against those ponies, I will quit my trading agreement with them and join you.

Oh, and about the lock thread thing, please don´t.
It´s not my fault your stuff gets deleted, discuss that one in Area51 or somewhere, but please don´t take my broadcasting range.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Spoiler:
Canceling rainbows??
CLEARING FOREST!?!?

We´re not replacing the sun and the moon. Look, in the pony world, the planet movement depends on gods, and since my plan is to deploy them elsewhere, a (EE) machine will take over that job.
Cancelling rainbows, anyway, will not negatively effect the environment, since rainbows are manufactured manually over there just in order to look good.
About the "turning innocent creatures into robots" thing, well, it is called "assimilation of intelligent species at times of war against named species" if you want to know. Doesn´t have anything to do with the environment either.
1: If the gods will be kept in safe and comfortable areas, I will accept that.
2: I see. And if they are truly decorative only, that is accepted.
3: Are the ponies aware that you have declared war against them? Have they accepted that? In that case, that is acceptable too, I guess.
4: Good.
You will keep what you have bought if you promise not to damage the environment more that necessary.
But I will keep an eye on you, and if the atmosphere gets abnormal colours, I will send a diplomatic ship escorted by some dreadnoughts and a bunch of battle cruisers.

End of message.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I just want to know what's going on, thats all. I wouldn't lock it in 5 million years.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Spoiler:
Canceling rainbows??
CLEARING FOREST!?!?

1: If the gods will be kept in safe and comfortable areas, I will accept that.
2: I see. And if they are truly decorative only, that is accepted.
3: Are the ponies aware that you have declared war against them? Have they accepted that? In that case, that is acceptable too, I guess.
4: Good.
You will keep what you have bought if you promise not to damage the environment more that necessary.
But I will keep an eye on you, and if the atmosphere gets abnormal colours, I will send a diplomatic ship escorted by some dreadnoughts and a bunch of battle cruisers.

End of message.
The gods will be told to (using your god-brainwasher) move to another planet in another universe with the same physics and similar environment.
I will inform the ponies about the declaration of war at least 24 hours before entering atmosphere. And, by the way, ho can you not accept the declaration of war?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:

The gods will be told to (using your god-brainwasher) move to another planet in another universe with the same physics and similar environment.
I will inform the ponies about the declaration of war at least 24 hours before entering atmosphere. And, by the way, how can you not accept the declaration of war?
I am sorry for the stupid question about war accepting. Feel free to proceed.
But if you destroy the highly special environment of the planet in any permanent way, the ponies will get all necessary support.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

I will inform the ponies about the declaration of war at least 24 hours before entering atmosphere. And, by the way, how can you not accept the declaration of war?
I am sorry for the stupid question about war accepting. Feel free to proceed.
But if you destroy the highly special environment of the planet in any permanent way, the ponies will get all necessary support.
We want to plant crops on this planet. The current environment allows us to harvest crops about 3 times as often as on other planets.
We have a good reason to be environment- friendly.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Fenway wrote:

And another thing. The NeoRoman Dominion has officially declared full-scale war on Technotronics industries, for thievery of products, espionage, sabotage, refusal to exit NeoRoman territory, exploitation of NeoRoman owned resources, false information, and the destruction of our main Dylerian Shipyard. You have cost us over 9 hundred trillion Roms in damages and losses, translating to 64 Quadrillion credits in losses.

What? When did this happen?
Wait.. the "Refusal to exit NeoRoman territory" and the "destruction of our main Dylerian Shipyard" don't possibly happen to be Combat Frigate 11885 and 19783? I am terribly sorry for that, the captains were approaching NeoRoman area and was told to stop and go another way, and they told us they would, and then we lost all contact. The captains of these ships have almost never followed orders anyway, I will expell them from the Technotronic fleet immediately.

And about the rest, I am pretty sure it was Science Carrier LMX-9937. My only explaination to that is that a brain disturbing virus that by some reason was contained aboard got loose and infected most of the crew.

And there might also be the little incident when a diplomatic carrier was attacked by pirates, and the crew had to blow up their own ship and hijack the pirate vessels, then to drift around aimlessly.

Just tell me as many details as possible, and I will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Spoiler:

Okay, I´ll leave you two on your own.

Aaaanyway, it seams like I had something called a success.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I, Surpreme Grandmaster Ivan Kintobor, now leave the battle to Great Grandmaster Bowser Koopa (we got everyone Very Happy ).
Don´t expect him to reply much.
See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Lock   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:28 am

I will open a new thread for discussions and politics around the Eggman Empire.
Some Mod please lock this due to the fact that its format isn´t useful anymore.
Thank you.
PS: I know this is technically necro but I fell better when it´s locked than it being just dead and waiting for someone other to necro it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3