Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread

Go down 
+11
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Tiel+
Hierarch Fenway
torrentialAberration
hyperlite
Caramell
Iv121
Joel
Commander Error
Ivan2006
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want to be associated with the EE in any way?
Yes
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
No
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
I don´t understand your Question
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
I´ve just made this thread 20% cooler.
Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I'm not quite understanding the fascination with owls of the ginger coloration.
To explain as short as possible: Humans Are Weird.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Yes, people who role play things aren't weird.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 am

A final note: Me pretending being from Mobius is about as weird as LJS claiming he´s from the Star Wars Universe.
Now that this discussion is (hopefully) settled, we can continue talking about the Eggman Empire.
and here it comes:

Eggman Empire Broadcast #03:
We are not fully dependant on the Archie Sonic timeline.
I fact, we follow that timeline until Sonic the Hedgehog #239/ Sonic Universe #40.
Here comes a short summary of what happened afterwards:
The assault on New Mobotropolis (which began in StH #239) was sucessful. Following that event, the Secret Freedom Fighters as well as Team Freedom were legionized (assimilated) and Sonics Attempt to recapture the city only resulted in him as well as the rest of Team Fighters being overthrown by the Metal Series and roboticized.
Later the whole city got hit by the repaired and improved mass roboticizer onboard the Death Egg Mk.II .
Soon afterwards, the United Federation was overthrown and mass production of Metal Sonics as Well as E-123 OMEGAs (with worse aI than the prototype, to avoid betraial) began.
following those events the Felidae and the Wolf Pack Nation were beaten by the new Metal Sonics.
In 3239 P.X.E. Imperial Spies found Dr. Finetevus´ Liar in the Bunker of the Believed dead Dr. Ivan Kintobor (me).
[end of Protocol]
Next Time: How the EE turned from a planetary Government into an Interdimensional Empire.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I'm not quite understanding the fascination with owls of the ginger coloration.

This is interesting. Very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

Quote :
A final note: Me pretending being from Mobius is about as weird as LJS claiming he´s from the Star Wars Universe.
Now that this discussion is (hopefully) settled, we can continue talking about the Eggman Empire.
and here it comes:

LJS doesn't claim that. He claims he is from here, where he won a trivia contest to earn his title and knows the 2nd most about star wars in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 am

Keon wrote:
Quote :
and here it comes:

LJS doesn't claim that. He claims he is from here, where he won a trivia contest to earn his title and knows the 2nd most about star wars in the world.

Oh...
And George Lucas being number 1?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 pm

No, some guy that gets paid by Lucas to know everything about Star Wars.

Which is a mean feat when you think about it, there are only around 30 books but there are thousands upon thousands of comics that are considered canon, plus all the games...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm

I wonder if the pay is good enough...
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I wonder if the pay is good enough...
It sure is! it's at least $3,50 a day!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm

There's so much wrong with this thread right now I don't even know what to say. I'll try to address it all.

Ivan2006 wrote:
I have never said that.
Keon wrote:
I have never said that, either. I did win a trivia contest, and I now run said trivia contest, but I'm sure I don't know the second most about Star Wars in the world. I know a lot about it, but I'm probably not even in the top hundred.
Ivan2006 wrote:
Oh...
And George Lucas being number 1?
Tiel wrote:
No, some guy that gets paid by Lucas to know everything about Star Wars.

Which is a mean feat when you think about it, there are only around 30 books but there are thousands upon thousands of comics that are considered canon, plus all the games...
You're talking about Leland Chee, the keeper of the Holocron. And there are way more than 30 books. I have 3 shelves of them at home, and I don't have nearly all of them there. There are probably closer to 150.

Now, of course, Supreme Overlord Shimrra, Executor Nom Anor, Warmaster Tsavong Lah, and the rest are from the Star Wars universe. Don't get us confused. To help clear this up, I'll change again.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Prophet of Regret wrote:
Now, of course, Supreme Overlord Shimrra, Executor Nom Anor, Warmaster Tsavong Lah, and the rest are from the Star Wars universe. Don't get us confused. To help clear this up, I'll change again.

Oh great I still have to remember all your new names and now I have to remember one more.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am

Okay, quit the discussion about LJS and now...

Eggman Empire Broadcast #04
After Ivan Kintobor had been found, it was discovered that in fact, he was still alive but made it look like he was dead to prevent intruders from caring about him.
He was asked to join the EE and gladly accepted.
With his help, the Egg Fleet was restored, Improved and equipped with Multiversal Hyperdrives based on the SXSU-401 engine.
The EE then joined the Black Arms in their war against the Xorda, thus making them their allies.
As soon as that war was won, EE troops were deployed in order to bring the EE to other universes.
First they ventured into the "SonicX" universe and de-engineered Metarex technology, thus allowing the EE to create artificial Chaos Emeralds (similar to ZPMs, but don´t wear out).
Soon, over a dozen universes had at least an outpost of the Eggman Empire.
The Dark Egg Legion (DEL) soon joined several wars, including the Lyat War, making Andross a Great Grandmaster of the EE.
Now, the EE is currently planning to ally with the Borg and preparing to turn some planet with ponies into "the Empires Granery".
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah, how about no. And as for the ponies, you know my stance! *draws sword*

Tolerance to all people! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Keon wrote:
Yeah, how about no. And as for the ponies, you know my stance! *draws sword*

Tolerance to all people! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEE!

No about what?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Well, anyway, here comes the next report.

Eggman Empire Report #05
The Assault on Equestria failed.
At first, everything was proceeding like planned.
But then some Idiot of an Officer decided to crush the statues in the royal garden.
Everyone who is a bit more familiar with MLP than the average Orc should know what happened then.
*cought*season2 ep1/2*cought*
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:

Eggman Empire Report #05
But then some Idiot of an Officer decided to crush the statues in the royal garden.
Everyone who is a bit more familiar with MLP than the average Orc should know what happened then.

Why is it that the first episode of every season has a antagonist.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Keon wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

Eggman Empire Report #05

Why is it that the first episode of every season has a antagonist.

Well, the last 2 episodes of season 2 also have an antagonist.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Ooh, who?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Keon wrote:
Ooh, who?

Some random Changeling Queen and her army.

Eggman Empire Broadcast #06
Special!
Now MLP:FiM Antagonist lineup!

Season 1 beginning: Nightmare Moon (Corrupted Princess Luna; seeks to make everlasting night.)
Season 2 beginning: Discord (Epic God of Randomness; imprisoned in a statue)
Season 3 end: Chrysalis (Changeling Queen)
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am

You cannot ally the borg. They would just assimilate you. The Borg allies nobody.

Some people think friendship is magic. That's ridiculous! You can't turn people into frogs with friendship!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 am

Fenway wrote:
You cannot ally the borg. They would just assimilate you. The Borg allies nobody.

Some people think friendship is magic. That's ridiculous! You can't turn people into frogs with friendship!

You know, we allow them to assimilate an EE ship every week and in response we may travell through their territory unharmed.
The trick is to give them something constant for something constant. The Voyager did the mistake to give them a unique help in fighting some alien species while demanding constant save passage.

As for "friendship is magic?-no!" EE scientists have discovered that friendship is magic- in some way.
But let´s not go too deep into Equestian Mythology and just say, FiM means the fucussing of several ponies´ capabilities in order to increase the power of magic spells which are actually just a special way to use force.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 am

Eggman Empire Broadcast #07
The Eggman Empire is looking for a special device.
It should be able to catch a god and disable his powers for at least 30 minutes.
Also, the failure rate should not be above 0.01%.
I assume Technotronics might have something like that?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:39 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Eggman Empire Broadcast #07
The Eggman Empire is looking for a special device.
It should be able to catch a god and disable his powers for at least 30 minutes.
Also, the failure rate should not be above 0.01%.
I assume Technotronics might have something like that?
Yes of course!
Exept the failure rate is 87.95%.
And the chance of exploding is 72%.
And it consumes as much power every secound as a fully armed dreadnought uses in an hour.
And it costs $959 993 812 995,50.

Other than that, it's cheap and perfectly safe!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:41 am

Ehh... We can shove it in a separate dimension with no one in it and no way out....
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Ehh... We can shove it in a separate dimension with no one in it and no way out....

If there´s no way into that dimension, how will you shove that thing into it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread   Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eggman Empire official Multiverse Broadcasting Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next