Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

ACH0225's ideas of glory!

Go down 
+15
Commander Kobialka
Last_Jedi_Standing
bsb23
Tiel+
Cool3303
Laibach
fr0stbyte124
Shiva
Keon
Beaner
Pat Best
GLaDOS
The Schmetterling
ectrimble20
ACH0225
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Just use the F.A.R.T.!
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 am

What The Heck is this F.A.R.T. (Not funny)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 am

Fulcrum Area (Regional?) Teleporter. It poofs you into a pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I don't see why we can't have basic rations that take up less space. As much as I'd like to keep Minecraft, Minecraft, a farming space ship makes utterly no sense given the circumstances. Think about it, Minecraft is psuedo medieval, and killing pigs on the spot makes sense, but having an agricultural ship seems very unfeasible. I'd suggest crafting two wheat and any type of meat will get you 4 ration bars, which fill enough hunger as an Apple and can stack up to 64. In space, it's all about conservation. I see absolutely no reason why we can't have these at the very least; it's not like they'd be a pain to code, and if you already have a built in farm, then power to you. Free backup oxygen for all! santa

Last edited by Tiel on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I built my wheat farm as a pod that can be shot to the nearest planet. Food AND oxygen!
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Tiel wrote:
I don't see why we can't have basic rations that take up less space. As much as I'd like to keep Minecraft, Minecraft, a farming space ship makes utterly no sense given the circumstances. Think about it, Minecraft is psuedo medieval, and killing pigs on the spot makes sense, but having an agricultural ship seems very unfeasible. I'd suggest crafting two wheat and any type of meat will get you 4 ration bars, which fill enough hunger as an Apple and can stack up to 64. In space, it's all about conservation. I see absolutely no reason why we can't have these at the very least; it's not like they'd be a pain to code, and if you already have a built in farm, then power to you. Free backup oxygen for all! santa

ehh, all my non-military ships will have at least a dedicated garden

and military should have SOME plants
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm

On the very early topic of flamethrowers I think a cyrogun (still working on a cool name) would be awesome. It would basically be a gun that would freeze all entities solid as well as freeze water, and make obsidian from lava

Added onto that what about a carbonizer (like tharalon radiation in Star trek Nemesis) used on any mob it would after a considerably long amount of time slow down then become a statue. When used on a player it would take a longer time and when eventually succesful the victims screen would slowly look like it was turning to stone. They would then die and drop all items leaving their statue
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm

bsb23 wrote:
On the very early topic of flamethrowers I think a cyrogun (still working on a cool name) would be awesome. It would basically be a gun that would freeze all entities solid as well as freeze water, and make obsidian from lava

Added onto that what about a carbonizer (like tharalon radiation in Star trek Nemesis) used on any mob it would after a considerably long amount of time slow down then become a statue. When used on a player it would take a longer time and when eventually succesful the victims screen would slowly look like it was turning to stone. They would then die and drop all items leaving their statue
Temporarily ignoring the NECRO aspect of this post, what would the point of those guns be? Isn't it much easier, faster, and cheaper just to shoot them?
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Not exactly sure what NECRO is but honestly find it enteraining I would use it for the same reason I would make TNT it just is plain fun.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

bsb23 wrote:
Not exactly sure what NECRO is but honestly find it enteraining I would use it for the same reason I would make TNT it just is plain fun.
Necroposting is when you post in a thread that's been dead for a long time, thus unnecessarily bringing it to the top. It's very annoying.
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
bsb23 wrote:
Necroposting is when you post in a thread that's been dead for a long time, thus unnecessarily bringing it to the top. It's very annoying.

Got it my apologies won't happen again
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

bsb23 wrote:
bsb23 wrote:

Got it my apologies won't happen again
It's OK, if you don't know what it is. It's just that it's becoming a larger problem here <cough>Kobialka<cough> and we don't need another one.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

I feel like its not a bad necropost if the topic is interesting/ had become relevant
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I feel like its not a bad necropost if the topic is interesting/ had become relevant
That's true. It's not necroposting if there's a good reason.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm

bsb23 wrote:

A freeze ray? I suppose, maybe...

As for a radiation gun, that is just pointless.
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I just like the ideas of statues is all I suppose that could still work with the freeze ray (probably would have made more sense if I called it that in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

bsb23 wrote:
I just like the ideas of statues is all I suppose that could still work with the freeze ray (probably would have made more sense if I called it that in the first place)
The problem with statures is that then you have to do something with them. It would work OK on, say, the captured enemy general, but you couldn't use them to eliminate the advancing TEC regiment, or you'd have a regiment of statues. No dictatorial palace is big enough to need that many.
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 am

bsb23 wrote:
The problem with statures is that then you have to do something with them. It would work OK on, say, the captured enemy general, but you couldn't use them to eliminate the advancing TEC regiment, or you'd have a regiment of statues. No dictatorial palace is big enough to need that many.

Ya I see what you're saying perhaps they could "break" or "melt" after a while unless somehow maintained.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

good ideas. NEEEEEEEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIN ICE, KOBIALKA
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

bsb23 wrote:

Pyrogun and Cryogun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Kobialka wrote:
bsb23 wrote:

Cryogun and Laughogun?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
bsb23 wrote:

Cryogun and Laughogun?

Pyrogun and Cryogun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Pyrogun, sure, Cryogun would be stupid. It would be OP, and would ruin the fun.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

How about my tickle-gun?
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:36 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Pyrogun, sure, Cryogun would be stupid. It would be OP, and would ruin the fun.
Y u no like my idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ideas of glory!   ACH0225's ideas of glory! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACH0225's ideas of glory!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next