Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries

Go down 
+4
The Schmetterling
hyperlite
Tiel+
Eliuser12
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 am

Julo wrote:
I like the weapon on your Little fighter.

I was thinking of mounting a larger version on some bigger ships, maybe when I get around to making a dreadnought...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

I was thinking of mounting a larger version on some bigger ships, maybe when I get around to making a dreadnought...

Must... resist... posting... pictures... of turrets....

Actually. No, you should see my turrets, they may help you. They may not, but of all my building techniques, turrets are my favourite, and best.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

Actually. No, you should see my turrets, they may help you. They may not, but of all my building techniques, turrets are my favourite, and best.
Spoiler:

I'll admit, that does look impressive, but far too big. Hmm, you have, however, gave me some ideals for my dreadnought, so my thanks there.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

Spoiler:

I'll admit, that does look impressive, but far too big. Hmm, you have, however, gave me some ideals for my dreadnought, so my thanks there.

If you think that turret was big, have a look at this one:
Spoiler:

Or the one on my ship-log.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 am

It doesn't look like a turret ... unlike the turret in the prev picture to the right, nice example of turret making .
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

No. This is a big turret.
Spoiler:
Those are MACs. MACs, plural. These are the turrets I want on my ships. Make it happen, minions.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Those are MACs. MACs, plural. These are the turrets I want on my ships. Make it happen, minions.

Big. Yes. Cool looking. No.

Also, where do you store the ammo for those barrels?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Woah. That's like super-dreadnought material there. Imagine a giant Venator with those as the broadside guns..
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
Julo wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Big. Yes. Cool looking. No.

Also, where do you store the ammo for those barrels?
It's not painted yet. It will look better with markings. And the ammunition for the MACs is stored inside the ship. It's fed up into the cannons from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries   Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical Profficiency(TM) Industries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2