Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Alliance Ship Industries

Go down 
+5
blockman42
Laserbilly
Captain stufuzzycat
Groot
Acu2010
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Acu2010

Alliance Ship Industries Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 am

Hello and welcome to the A Ship Industries
Here you can see the current ship designs from the latest A.S.I tech

A.S.I Heavy Exploration Cruiser

Spoiler:

The entire ship's inside isn't shown here but if you want i can post more pictures later.

Armaments
Spoiler:

A.S.I Light Personnel Drop-Ship

Spoiler:

A.S.I Heavy Fighter

Spoiler:

Armament

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Not bad, I like the colours, and the styling is similar to what Inused to build like, although the bottom is a bit flat, so I would suggest rounding the edges on the bottom (but leave the hangar as it is) and perhaps some fins, they could look good on that if done right, but that's for you to decide.

And welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Prototype wrote:
Not bad, I like the colours, and the styling is similar to what Inused to build like, although the bottom is a bit flat, so I would suggest rounding the edges on the bottom (but leave the hangar as it is) and perhaps some fins, they could look good on that if done right, but that's for you to decide.

Thanks for the welcoming, the bottown is flat because if you crash land you dont really want alot of exterior pieces on the bottom but i think i can make a rounded version of it, just have to redesign a bit. Maybe a mark II edition. Hehe the slabs on the sides are the fins they are design to ease the steering on entering a planets atmosphere, they are all a single piece and can be tweaked on the point of entry. And i don't tend to like fins on ships sine they don't really have a point in my ship designs.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Acu2010 wrote:
Prototype wrote:

Thanks for the welcoming, the bottown is flat because if you crash land you dont really want alot of exterior pieces on the bottom but i think i can make a rounded version of it, just have to redesign a bit. Maybe a mark II edition. Hehe the slabs on the sides are the fins they are design to ease the steering on entering a planets atmosphere, they are all a single piece and can be tweaked on the point of entry. And i don't tend to like fins on ships sine they don't really have a point in my ship designs.

Fair enough, but instead of a flat bottom, try something like landing gear, it will save you a lot of negative comments in future (folks round here don't like flat undersides)
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Looks cool, and welcome to the forums! Also, what mods are in there other than Twilight Forest, or is it a texture pack?
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Not too bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Looks cool, and welcome to the forums! Also, what mods are in there other than Twilight Forest, or is it a texture pack?

Nice eyes Captain Fuzzy

I use the twilight forest which i like to call "Planet Xendar"

And the other mods i use are the Alien Vs Predator Mod

And Custom Npc's mod

And the wars mod

I'll make a new ship tomorrow or later today since e i'll be going to the cinema with my dad.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forums, and I like the uniqueness of your flat bottom designs. Though you might want to try a different style of body shape to go with the flat bottom, like more angular sides.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am

Alien Vs. Predator, maybe I should take a look at that.
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 am

Yeah you should go on Skydaz.com for an automatic installer , i can't be bothered to install mods anymore xD!

But it adds alot of good building blocks and GREAT Alien and predator models i really recommend it.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 am

Acu2010 wrote:

Yeah you should go on Skydaz.com for an automatic installer , i can't be bothered to install mods anymore xD!

But it adds alot of good building blocks and GREAT Alien and predator models i really recommend it.

Skydaz installers don't work for me anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Acu2010 wrote:

Skydaz installers don't work for me anymore Sad

That's just sad! :'(
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 pm

I use ... wait for it...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 pm

I use ... wait for it...

MAGICLAUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alliance Ship Industries Tumblr_mdop0yWaNA1qiabqyo2_500
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:55 am

EmoTiel wrote:
I use ... wait for it...

MAGICLAUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alliance Ship Industries Tumblr_mdop0yWaNA1qiabqyo2_500

That made me lol! XD
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Lemme guess...
Namcraft for the solider-outfits and the personal guns?
I saw that palm trees in the back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acu2010

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm

For some reason my minecraft and tekkit refuses to star (because of java i think) so i can't post my newest Heavy Assualt Cruiser Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Ship Industries   Alliance Ship Industries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Ship Industries
Page 1 of 1