Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)

Go down 
+2
Laserbilly
Red Fang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Empty
PostSubject: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Dracolith Industries

Ships

The Thlaecyigh

Race: Xaeleac, Builder: Red Fang.

The Arbiter Class Thlaecyigh (Enunciated as TLI-SIPH) is a medium sized ship with no docking bay and a large cannon bay at the front. It has one purpose, which is to "settle disagreements". That is to say, it has a policy of annihilation.

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Bellator Fortudinis

The largest ship of Dracolith Industries, Bellator Fortudinis is the pinnacle of Xaeleac technology. Built as a defensive ship, it was later converted into an attack vessel when the home world was no longer threatened by their ancient enemy. It is equipped with huge docking bays that can hold up to 60 fighters at one time. Two of them can also be converted into engines if the need arises. It has fused engine and propulsion systems that allow for sharing of power based on the need, increasing the efficiency by up to 40 percent.

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Excidium Sacrem Lucem

For those to lazy to go to Google Translate, Excidium Sacrem Lucem means the destruction of holy light. This ship has hardly anything except military might which includes a large engine room that could easily overpower the ship, a forward turret, wing turrets (not yet added), and a large bridge. The crew quarters are in the wings. The only downside to this ship is it's relatively small docking bay.

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Want to join?

I dunno. Anyone want to make awesome ships with me? That's pretty much it.

If you want to have a ship put on here, just send it to me and I will put it on this page under your name. Also, you can even make your own race to have here.

Last edited by Red Fang on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

It looks like a giant MAC gun! What does it do?!
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

You should add more depth to that large flat area and take pics from more angles.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 am

The overall design is very cool, but the ship could use more detail. I'll give you a cookie if you make the detail the official colours.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
The overall design is very cool, but the ship could use more detail. I'll give you a cookie if you make the detail the official colours.
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 am

I had already planned on putting detail on the large area, but I was kind of wondering what else I should add, like more chambers or something. And what are the official colors? Just remember this is still a WIP. That means I intend this ship to be a dreadnought and it isn't anywhere near being done. Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am

I know that i want to make awesome ships with you but i work a lot with world edit.

Do you has a server or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Red Fang wrote:
I had already planned on putting detail on the large area, but I was kind of wondering what else I should add, like more chambers or something. And what are the official colors? Just remember this is still a WIP. That means I intend this ship to be a dreadnought and it isn't anywhere near being done. Thanks for the feedback!

No. Don't add more chambers. The second ship of yours doesn't look anywhere near as good as the first because the second is essentially a series of rooms and corridors stuck together.

Don't make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Kobialka wrote:
I know that i want to make awesome ships with you but i work a lot with world edit.

Do you has a server or something?

I don't have a server as of yet, but I may get one in the future. Until then, the FC server will work. Also, you could just build a ship in single-player mode and send the pictures to me. I'll put the ships on this page under your name.
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Red Fang wrote:

No. Don't add more chambers. The second ship of yours doesn't look anywhere near as good as the first because the second is essentially a series of rooms and corridors stuck together.

Don't make that mistake again.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 pm

are you the one who wants to do the detiny with me?
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am

tell wrote:
are you the one who wants to do the detiny with me?

No.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:27 am

Top one still needs more depth to the sides, bellator still needs to be blown up. Please put a little more effort into these, believe me, it isn't as hard as it seems.....my new ship is much more finished than my old ones and it's not even half way done, but I had a lot of fun building it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)   Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracolith Industries (Ship Updated!)
Page 1 of 1