Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..

Go down 
+15
_Shadowcat_
Keon
Captain stufuzzycat
Groot
Soul of Jack
Chapter Master Addeptis
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
Grand Imperial Thunder
torrentialAberration
Julo
Iv121
Commander Kobialka
Commander Error
Tiel+
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 pm

I sense godmodding.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Your sense doesn't stop raptors. They find you while you try to sense more godmoding and eat you.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

I die. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 pm

I shoot Error in the forehead, the projectile easing its way through his skull, ripping his cranium apart before exiting the other end with a slick popping noise. Blood squirts from the gaping wound on to my cordoruy jeans as I lift the body and grip my dagger, stabbing the neck of the still alive human multiple times before the body reluctantly yields and falls to the ground, leaving Error's bloodied head gripped in my hand. Blood gushes out from the point of the laceration as I toss it to the swarming ravenous raptors below. I hear but a scream as his cranium is torn apart, popped like a Fruit Gusher by the sharp talons of the beasts. The rest of his corpse spasms, as if to sense the final destruction of the brain...I tastelessly kick it over the edge of the tall pillar and return to the Pantheon, hoping the sacrifice was not in vain and that Athena will take aid me against the encroaching beasts..
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm

You welcome the throngs of saurians rushing towards you, your arms outstretched in acceptance of your fate. Your end is grueling, your abdomen being all but torn apart in five directions as the raptors collide into you. In your final moments, you see your innards being scooped out by the smoothbore talons of your aggressors and consumed...the pain...so much pain...you black out as you finally feel a strange emptiness in what remains of your torso.

I coax the raptor matriarch out of her nest and then bite down on her jugular, ending the dinosaur's form of reproduction. Shocked, the remainder scatter from the canyon...they will live their last days with gluttony, but they shalt perish and their species with it.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 pm

EmoTiel wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
You fail to state a failure, The raptors remove the track and let you fly off a cliff to your death where they eat your scewerd remains.

These are raptors. Not humans. They're all but incapable of removing or otherwise deforming a length of railroad track.

These raptors are capible of being imune to just about everything, And you try to bring logic in? Your argument fails and you still die.

Again, I turn off the sun.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Why, I do wish I could see what extravagantly intelligent post you have made, ShadowCat, but alas.

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Shadow10
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 pm

EmoTiel wrote:
Why, I do wish I could see what extravagantly intelligent post you have made, ShadowCat, but alas.

Your argument still fails, You were able to read my last posting of how your trainride failed, Therefor you are a liar and a failure at doing so!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

EmoTiel wrote:

HOT DAYUM! Better update my ignore list that I now know exists.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am

I am saddened by how few people know about the ignore list, and its uses.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 am

EmoTiel wrote:
Mackeroth dies of bubonic plague. You soon follow.

I go to the Sears Tower and seal off all the doors to the highest floor, where I will live.

This topic is about how the RAPTORS will kill us, not a plague. Your answer is invalid, and so I'll use you as bait to help make my get-away. Here's my escape plan again, in the hopes that I'll get a raptor-induced death.

The impending raptor threat causes me to lose control and I unleash Mackeroth into the world. He protects me with his super strength and fire. We fly away to Hawaii and claim the island as our own (burning or mauling everything that disagrees), where we are free to live out the rest of our days in peace. That is also my plan for a zombie apocalypse (in case anyone is interested).

Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 am

Mackeroth catches the Bubonic Plague and passes away. Now defenseless, the raptors converge on Hawaii and rip you to shreds. Happy?

I diggy diggy hole.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

Your scent is traced and the Raptors go down your little whole and then rip you apart into a bloody mess.

I take a ship to my Chapters home world. Where 2,000 super soldiers and there op mechs star ships and Tanks are waiting for me. We get ready for the onslaught,I prepare for death in the throne room of my Emperor Titan.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:31 am

40% of the troops are secretly raptors in disguise, once they reveal their true nature, the remaining 60% falls quickly. You are killed and eaten

I throw bacon to distract the raptors
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am

Prototype wrote:
40% of the troops are secretly raptors in disguise, once they reveal their true nature, the remaining 60% falls quickly. You are killed and eaten

I throw bacon to distract the raptors

They eat the bacon then you.

I hide in a different time stream.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 am

Raptors are also hiding in the time stream, you are killed and eaten

I hijack a tank
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 pm

As you roll out of the National Guard base you stole it from, you are quickly assailed by raptors from all angles. Distraught that the main cannon simply cannot kill them off faster than more appear, you forget the hatch is the only thing separating you from the ravenous dinosaurs and climb up top to mount the machine gun. You are promptly snatched out of the tank and dismembered.

I hijack an M1 Bradley, an IFV capable of gunning down raptors without discrimination, and hunt for other survivors.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Your attempt at hunting other survivors is fruitless because the raptors have eaten everyone.

I kill myself with a self-administered lethal injection to avoid being eaten by raptors.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Raptors are immune to poison. They find your corpse and eat you.

Tiel's M1 Bradley runs out of gas while ploughing through a field of raptors. While waiting for them to lose interest, you succumb to the Bubonic Plague, and they shortly open the APC and eat you.

I move myself to the land of Make-Believe and believe that all raptors are harmless.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Wait, so all the raptors die of the Bubonic Plague? That tends to happen when the virus enters one's bloodstream..
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:06 pm

You DO know the Bubonic plague IS treatable, and isn't very deadly nowadays.

Several classes of antibiotics are effective in treating bubonic plague. These include aminoglycosides such as streptomycin and gentamicin, tetracyclines (especially doxycycline), and the fluoroquinolone ciprofloxacin. Mortality associated with treated cases of bubonic plague is about 1-15%, compared to a mortality rate of 50-90% in untreated cases. (Wikipedia)

Besides, Raptors are immune to Bubonic Plague.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Raptors are immune to Make-Believe land.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 pm

I steal the MK-VII 35th generation hyper advanced, fusion powered, extremely safe, and hyper fast Flight Suit. I fly around, using hydrogen that occurs naturally as fuel, and simply smash into any raptors I see, as the energy shielding and ultra durable alloy armor can withstand a direct hit to a mountain at hypersonic speeds. It also has a built in medical suite, complete with antibiotics and antiviral agents.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 pm

The raptors uses an advanced EMP to knock out your suit.

I hide in a Tech Star mk.II.
Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next