Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..

Go down 
+15
_Shadowcat_
Keon
Captain stufuzzycat
Groot
Soul of Jack
Chapter Master Addeptis
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
Grand Imperial Thunder
torrentialAberration
Julo
Iv121
Commander Kobialka
Commander Error
Tiel+
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
I am promoted to admin of the universe and perma-ban all the raptors to Banhell.

The rules of this thread kill you before you can acheive that.

I hide behind Vinyl
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:30 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
I am promoted to admin of the universe and perma-ban all the raptors to Banhell.

The rules of this thread kill you before you can acheive that.

I hide behind Vinyl

I behead you then stab myself in the torso, like so
Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Dirknohead
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am

You fail to hit anything critical, The raptors eat you.

I break the rules of logic and hide behind myself.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

The raptors supersede logic and eat you.

I place myself in a secure mental asylum, hire raptors for rediculous amounts of money and meat to guard me and make sure I don't escape, but remain uneaten. I stay in the owl fetal position for my remaining 1500 years or so, in a padded cell.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 am

Ok, I beat the Trials once, I can do it again!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Ok, I beat the Trials once, I can do it again!

You fail to convince your peers and you are sentenced to death.

I Join the chaos god Malice and become a daemon prince.And raise the dead raptors to life to watch them devour more souls, forum the safety of the warp. Where i can die. But just come back a in another body.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm

The raptors find your other body, you are killed and eaten

I drop out of the universe, subsequently creating my own universe from the nothingness outside, becoming the god of my own universe, a creating my own laws of physics where raptors cannot exist
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Raptors create their own universe and then merge theirs with yours, allowing you to be eaten in a universe of turmoil.

I provide extremely valuable information to the raptors, in exchange for my life.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:02 pm

It turns out they already knew this information. You are eaten.

I jump around in a shielded time machine, creating massive, universe-ending paradoxes. Safe from these, I float in the newly created non-universe, inside, effectively, the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm

The raptors park their TARDIS in yours and you are eaten.

My past self shoots me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 pm

The raptors eat you not just because you are food and are tasty but because they hate everything that does not beleive the same as them.

I gladly offer myself to the raptors.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

The Raptors eat you alive.

Try to kill as many as I can before killing myself.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

The raptors double for every one you kill, which is one raptor. They then eat you.

I prepare a giant oven, basting, and various seasonings. I then invite all the raptors over for owl dinner, and cook myself beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Vinyl wrote:

My past self shoots me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me in my head, killing me instantly, my corpse falls into a vat of super-anti-me, breaking the law of conservation of matter removing me from existence while past me walks up to where I stood and is shot by past me...

O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Vinyl wrote:

O.o

Yeah, that would be my response to raptors too.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 pm

You are still alive once the raptors come over, and they slowly and painfully slice you apart and eat you. ACHO.

Cthulu makes you go insane when you see him, and you are unable to rouse him. When you get back to the mainland, you think that a raptor is your wife, and proceed to hug it. You are painfully torn apart and eaten. KEON.

I cease to exist.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 pm

The raptors call on Allah to review you and you are eaten alive.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

EmoTiel wrote:
The raptors call on Allah to review you and you are eaten alive.

You do nothing and are eaten alive.

I successfully summon Cthulhu.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

You summon Cthulhu unsuccessfully while I summon Cthulu.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 pm

One does not simply summon Cthulu. He eats you for rousing him, then returns to his place.

I feed myself to a raptor.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 pm

The raptor throws up leaving little semi-digested fenway bits on the ground.

I summon an angry Vinyl! Dont ask how I got her angry, By the way you should run away.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 pm

The angry Vinyl is killed and eaten by raptors. You soon follow.

I welcome the raptors and praise them as our superiors!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm

A wild Angry Vinyl appears!
Angry Vinyl used SHOUT!
Fenway is KNOCKED OUT!
Raptors are KNOCKED OUT!
It's super effective!

I yell at the cat for summoning me.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 am

I strategicly place a mirror behind you, You acidently yell into the mirror killing yourself.

Success! Everyone is knocked out! I choose, Run away before Vinyl Respawns!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 am

Mirrors do not reflect sound idiot. I survive.

You narrowly avoid not getting eaten by raptors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..   Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptors and Your Pitiful Survival Attempts..
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next