Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Grounded - Wastelands

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Chapter Master Addeptis
Caramell
torrentialAberration
Delta
ACH0225
Commander Error
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Groot
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Soul of Jack
Julo
Pat Best
superninjakiwi
Luna
Emperor_Revan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Tiel wrote:
Ship Harlot is always an available job.

Perhaps, I should slap your face all the way down to your butt so you have to eat with your butt and poop through your face.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 U-WOT-M8
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Amazing not only did you manage to type but you managed to post a picture while your face is on your butt!

Now could we get back ontopic before LJS show sup and locks this Wink
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:52 pm

"I see some of you are going on a little hunting mission, cease this immediately, I cannot stop you from going, but I can tell you if you do encounter the feral Lamentor, you will not survive, nothing short of a nuclear blast can shut one down once it has run feral, and last time I checked we are out of nukes." The message played across 'Nes's wristpiece. "Nuclear blast." Nes would usually take this as exaggeration, but he had actually seen them rise from the ashen remains of a tactical fission strike. They had extreme thermal and kinetic resistance, but they were far from invincible. He had studied the MK-IV extensively, along with the other non-sentient Biomechs. 'Nes didn't trust them.

He ran along the main corridor and into the assault room. Hopefully, he could find a battlemech that was in working condition and find a way to exit the ship without having to blow a whole in it. A 20 meter tall mech should be a match for the 2.5 meter tall, near solid alloy death machine.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:11 pm

::MESSAGE START::
I see some of you are going on a little hunting mission, cease this immediately, I cannot stop you from going, but I can tell you if you do encounter the feral Lamentor, you will not survive, nothing short of a nuclear blast can shut one down once it has run feral, and last time I checked we are out of nukes.

If you want to be violently killed and torn apart, Go ahead, for you risk leading it back here, and you will endanger your crew members.
If you have any sense, STAY ON THIS SHIP.

::MESSAGE END::

"Dammit!Proto I'm one of the races that is a Hunter-Killer."
"Also Addeptis I need to see you.When your done with Proto."
"I'll be in the Hanger."
He started thinking about fighters as he walked to the Hanger.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Meh might as well jump in.

AI, Self Aware

Race: AI, Strengths: Electronic, Fast thinking
Notable weaknesses: Requires computer box to reside in.

'In another crashed landing pod outside the ship, Or that other one, Whatever you choose.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Jack Root wrote:
::MESSAGE START::
I see some of you are going on a little hunting mission, cease this immediately, I cannot stop you from going, but I can tell you if you do encounter the feral Lamentor, you will not survive, nothing short of a nuclear blast can shut one down once it has run feral, and last time I checked we are out of nukes.

If you want to be violently killed and torn apart, Go ahead, for you risk leading it back here, and you will endanger your crew members.
If you have any sense, STAY ON THIS SHIP.

::MESSAGE END::

"Dammit!Proto I'm one of the races that is a Hunter-Killer."
"Also Addeptis I need to see you.When your done with Proto."
"I'll be in the Hanger."
He started thinking about fighters as he walked to the Hanger.

OOC: I'll be there as soon as prototype is done talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Tiel wrote:
Ship Harlot is always an available job.

When do I start?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Strategion Daynel wrote:
Well, we need people who can fight and repair stuff.
Preferably both at the same time.

High Lictor Arslan wrote:
Is it to late to join this RP?

If not here is my characters bio:
Bio:

If it is: Will a moderator please delete my post to prevent cluttering this RP?

Ahem. Page 10, near the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: *Clears throat*

I believe Narzos is still dead in the corridor between the main communications room and his quarters. If anyone wants to do something about that, I would much appreciate it. Well, he's not even dead. His environmental suit is keeping him alive, but not enough to get help. I'm surprised no one noticed the small distress beacon his suit is broadcasting. He could still be saved and then you could maybe have him fix the ship distress beacon button and perhaps, oh I don't know, ACTIVATE THE DISTRESS BEACON. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE AND OWL. IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO SAVE A GUY IN A MARK XII HEV SUIT. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERED YOU ONLY NEED TO GIVE IT SOME EXTRA MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO BRING HIM BACK TO WORKING ORDER. Someone please just go and save him. As much as I might find it enjoyable to be Ship Harlot, I'd rather be Narzy. Please?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Nice timing. Saved by one post there.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Nice timing. Saved by one post there.

"If I can, I must."
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:

AI, Self Aware

'In another crashed landing pod outside the ship, Or that other one, Whatever you choose.

Sorry dude I've already got the self aware AI role covered,

BIC: Prototype is able to fix up some of the damage to addeptis's power armour, which could not be fixed previously due to his wounds.

Addeptis: where did they get a droid that could work with imperial systems?

Prototype: first off, I'm not a droid, Biomech would be a more suitable statement, secondly, I assisted a platoon of space marines during a conflict on Reika 7, and was discharged for it

Addeptis: you were discharged for aiding an ally?

Prototype: I acted without orders, which is rare for my faction, seeing as there are a total of 9 separate self aware beings

Addeptis: so your faction only has 9 members? How does that work?

Prototype: well one central system controlling billions of mechanical components, and 8 experimental units that can think for themselves, which were meant to be commanders, but I was deemed unsuiitable, and so I am here.

Addeptis: interesting, now you said you had to brief me

Prototype: yes, you have probably already noticed we are stranded here, and the ship has taken massive damage, now that's not the most immediate threat, one of our MK-IV Lamentor Biomechs, which was on load from my faction, the cybernetic collective, has somehow had its organic components infected, and has gone feral

Addeptis: why don't you just destroy it?

Prototype: because it was the most powerful weapon on this ship, we have other weapons, but they are not enough to take on a MK-IV

Addeptis: maybe I can lend a hand, one of the crew, a, uuuh, strigiforme, I think he said he was, has lend me a few supplies and ammunition, I'm pretty sure a few rounds from my Bolter would do it

Prototype: have you ever seen a MK-IV?

Addeptis: I'm afraid not

Prototype: then I can forgive you for believing you could take one on, I know your weaponry, and I know it is formidable, but it would do us as much good as a peashooter

Addeptis: and you thought it was a good idea to develop weapons of this sort that can be corrupted?

Prototype: this is new, they have gone feral before, but not like this.

Addeptis: so what do you want me to do?

Prototype: we don't have many things that need killing at the moment, just the one, however we need help with repair, and I would guess that the fact you are using such an advanced power armour, that you can handle a few mechanical repairs

Addeptis: you guess correct

Prototype: good, if you know anything about thermofusion reactors, you can assist me here, if not, we need help repairing the engines

Addeptis: and what do you intend to do about this thing outside?

Prototype: get off the planet before it kills us, and if you see anyone trying to go out and take it on, stop them at all costs, they are endangering everyone, and we need everyone to assist with the repairs, and not go bunking off to slay the dragon

Addeptis: there are dragons too?

Prototype: that was a figure of speech

OOC: can we keep it on topic please, I would rather not be derailed
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 pm

OOC: Can we make the Lamentor a bit larger? Perhaps 5 or 6 meters tall?
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
OOC: Can we make the Lamentor a bit larger? Perhaps 5 or 6 meters tall?

OOC: 3 meters would be more like it, not small, but big enough to move around the ship, and if you didn't notice, it's completely OP, but it should act like a serial killer, or a hunter, but I have said that before

BIC: Two blips show up on Prototype's HUD, two battle mechs are powering up, one is Nes, the other is one of the mech pilots from the other platoon.

Prototype engages the flight clamps on Nes's mech

"Dammit proto, let me go" Nes yells down the comms system

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Nes, you don't stand a chance"

"So how does a 3 meter Biomech compare to a 20 meter battlemech?"

"easy meal"

"so why don't you let me go"

"because I was taking about the Biomech"

The other pilot overrides the clamps, opening the hangar door, and moving outside

"Dammit, someone bring him in"

The mech moves about 200m away from the ship

Something bellows nearby.

The Lamentor charges at the mech, the pilot pops off a few plasma shots at the Biomech, but they don't slow the monster.

The Lamentor slams into the side of the mech knocking it down, tearing into the hydraulics before the mech can re-stabilise.

The Lamentor stands over the cockpit, and in one quick movement, extends its claw, and plunges it down, smashing a hole in the cockpit, and grabbing the screaming pilot.

The pilot is ripped out of his seat, and out through the hole the Lamentor made, severing an arm and dislocating a leg in the process.

The screaming can be heard from the ship.

The Lamentor raises the broken pilot above its head, bellows, and begins to squeeze.

The body of the pilot pops like an overgrown pimple, spraying blood everywhere. The Lamentor tosses the lifeless, crushed remains of the pilot at the ship, they land 4 meters outside the hangar door.

The blood spattered Biomech turns to the ship, and lets loose another bellow

"All units, battle stations, prepare to fire on my word"

The Lamentor stares at the ship, and waits...
And waits...
And waits...

After what seemed like several years, the psychotic machine turns away, and trudges back to where it came from

"Now you see why I'm not letting you out" Prototype tells Nes

"what the F*** just happened?"

"we just lost a man, get medical teams to work out who it was, if they can"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

AI, Self Aware

BIC: Prototype is able to fix up some of the damage to addeptis's power armour, which could not be fixed previously due to his wounds.

Addeptis: where did they get a droid that could work with imperial systems?

Prototype: first off, I'm not a droid, Biomech would be a more suitable statement, secondly, I assisted a platoon of space marines during a conflict on Reika 7, and was discharged for it

Addeptis: you were discharged for aiding an ally?

Prototype: I acted without orders, which is rare for my faction, seeing as there are a total of 9 separate self aware beings

Addeptis: so your faction only has 9 members? How does that work?

Prototype: well one central system controlling billions of mechanical components, and 8 experimental units that can think for themselves, which were meant to be commanders, but I was deemed unsuiitable, and so I am here.

Addeptis: interesting, now you said you had to brief me

Prototype: yes, you have probably already noticed we are stranded here, and the ship has taken massive damage, now that's not the most immediate threat, one of our MK-IV Lamentor Biomechs, which was on load from my faction, the cybernetic collective, has somehow had its organic components infected, and has gone feral

Addeptis: why don't you just destroy it?

Prototype: because it was the most powerful weapon on this ship, we have other weapons, but they are not enough to take on a MK-IV

Addeptis: maybe I can lend a hand, one of the crew, a, uuuh, strigiforme, I think he said he was, has lend me a few supplies and ammunition, I'm pretty sure a few rounds from my Bolter would do it

Prototype: have you ever seen a MK-IV?

Addeptis: I'm afraid not

Prototype: then I can forgive you for believing you could take one on, I know your weaponry, and I know it is formidable, but it would do us as much good as a peashooter

Addeptis: and you thought it was a good idea to develop weapons of this sort that can be corrupted?

Prototype: this is new, they have gone feral before, but not like this.

Addeptis: so what do you want me to do?

Prototype: we don't have many things that need killing at the moment, just the one, however we need help with repair, and I would guess that the fact you are using such an advanced power armour, that you can handle a few mechanical repairs

Addeptis: you guess correct

Prototype: good, if you know anything about thermofusion reactors, you can assist me here, if not, we need help repairing the engines

Addeptis: and what do you intend to do about this thing outside?

Prototype: get off the planet before it kills us, and if you see anyone trying to go out and take it on, stop them at all costs, they are endangering everyone, and we need everyone to assist with the repairs, and not go bunking off to slay the dragon

Addeptis: there are dragons too?

Prototype: that was a figure of speech

OOC: can we keep it on topic please, I would rather not be derailed

Addeptis: I am no tech marine but i will help you out here, as best i can.

>starts working on the thermofusion reactors<

Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm

"Huh."
Jack stated plainly.
"I need Addeptis if you have any Idea on Fighter Drones or just plain fighters please come to the Hanger."
He turned his mic off.
"Racaths."
"Now if I could only get a AI."
"Hmm..."
He turned his mic back on.
"Proto I want you down here as well."
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

AI, Self Aware

Ah but your more like Data off of star trek.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

'Nes looked away from the gruesome scene and clicked his jaws. His grip on the throttle loosened as he realized he was hyperventilating again. The cocktail still hadn't worn off and it was affecting him both mentally and physically. He had no right to endanger that pilot; she was much too inexperienced to face an enemy like the MK-IV. He looked back up, his mind and body hardened. He wasn't going to let any more die. Not by his hand.

The assault mech's microfusion core activated and the vehicle rose to full height, twisting and snapping the clamps like paperclips.

"Sorry, Proto. I can't let it go. I have to kill it. I have to."

"'Nes, you'll just make it angrier. 'Nes, This is an order. STOP."

"No."

'Nes turned the throttle lever to full and turned off the com system. He retrieved the scale from his pocket and placed it on the com panel as the mech exited the ship, then selected Sul''s anthem from it's database. As the song played, 'Nes deactivated the core's various safety mechanisms and fed more power to weapons. Under absolutely no circumstances will this thing be allowed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Jack Root wrote:
"Huh."
Jack stated plainly.
"I need Addeptis if you have any Idea on Fighter Drones or just plain fighters please come to the Hanger."
He turned his mic off.
"Racaths."
"Now if I could only get a AI."
"Hmm..."
He turned his mic back on.
"Proto I want you down here as well."

Addeptis: >Looks over to proto< Seems we are both needed else where. I will continue repairs as soon as a i get back from the Hanger.>starts walking to hanger<
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

OOC: So does no one care about saving the only guy who bothered to read the instruction manual for the ship's impossible comm. systems? I was just surprised at the fact that no one seemed to pay attention to the plea for help. Wait. There's the problem! The beacon was off! Here, lemme fix that...

BIC: The built in distress beacon in Narzos' Mk XII HEV Suit activated as if some mysterious force turned it on.
"This is an automated distress beacon, a member of INSERT SHIP NAME HERE is fatally injured," said a calm, robotic female voice, "Please head to COMMUNICATIONS CORRIDOR 1 to aid NARZOS SIATA." The voice repeated the same message every 30 seconds on every communications medium except wrist communication devices and ship intercom which do not support the message format.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

He is probably wearing a red shit, All people who read manuals and wear red shirts die first.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
He is probably wearing a red shit, All people who read manuals and wear red shirts die first.

No he isn't. He's wearing a black turtleneck sweater, gray jeans, and a Mk XII HEV Suit over all that.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Red shits FTW!
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Jack see's the beacon and sends a Droid E-F459 to...Help.

"Hello my name is E-F459 please stay still.Jack would of done this himself but he has other things to do."
It Turned on It's blowtorch and went to work...Killing Narzos.
"Please don't move you will just make it harder on your self."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded - Wastelands
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next