Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Grounded - Wastelands

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Chapter Master Addeptis
Caramell
torrentialAberration
Delta
ACH0225
Commander Error
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Groot
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Soul of Jack
Julo
Pat Best
superninjakiwi
Luna
Emperor_Revan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 pm

OCC: Now zombies and flesh eating bacteria!? ARGHEHURGBLUOPEC!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Tiel wrote:
Too small.
The 25 foot bird stays in his cargo hold.

And sickbay:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
OOC: Main corridor. Switches with red wool under are alarms.
Spoiler:

Yes, too small and dungeon-y. Remember that the main corridor needs to accommodate a 20-foot-tall owl. It's the main corridor. Needs to be large, or else it's just a corridor.

Last edited by catsonmeth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Read above post, pl0x.

And the gray-blue panels on the walls are internal forcefield projectors.

Reactor core (engine room isn't done)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Diagram of the ship, which still needs a name.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Read above post, pl0x.

Spoiler:

No. I'm sorry, but this is nothing like I envisoned it when I created the room. You need to be thinking much larger, though I can see how this could prove difficult for you.

Anyway, it'd probably be for the best if the ship just remained in our collective imaginations. Our writing should convey the aesthetics, not crude Paint schematics. If not, I'll come up with some competing stuff tomorrow. But for now..sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Tiel wrote:
Read above post, pl0x.

Spoiler:

No. I'm sorry, but this is nothing like I envisoned it when I created the room. You need to be thinking much larger, though I can see how this could prove difficult for you.

Anyway, it'd probably be for the best if the ship just remained in our collective imaginations. Our writing should convey the aesthetics, not crude Paint schematics. If not, I'll come up with some competing stuff tomorrow. But for now..sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

An overall diagram just makes it simpler. No need to make individual rooms, though.

Last edited by catsonmeth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Sleep. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:14 am

Names for the Ship (ideas):
Palenque
Mikru-Jon
Katarakt
Paralox
Holoin
Starah
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 am

I could make a ship for you guys in a few hours time.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 am

OOC: perhaps this would work is the current attacks (Biohazard, things inside the ship, the big ass thing outside) were simply attracted to the crashed ship, once they are repelled, them looking for food/water/other stuff

BIC: Prototype stood besides the beast, trying to figure out its weaknesses.

Jake's grenades had had done little damage to the thing, but something had made it react to them, it had flinched when one hit, but no damage was done, however when Prototype tried to cut it up, it didn't react, even though the attempted cutting did the same amount of damage to the beast.

Then it hit him, the beast was used to a low pressure environment (nobody seemed to notice the dangerously low air pressure), and the pressure waves from the explosions were distressing the creature, possible damaging it.

"Everybody cover your ears now!"

Prototype send a surge of energy to his speakers, emitting a directed pressure wave at the beast's head, to strengthen the blow, one of Jake's grenades exploded, sending out a second wave, just after Prototypes, the two pressure wave interfere constructively, creating a more powerful blast.

It worked, the beast let out a howl of pain, and retreated.

Prototype warn the crew who have already made it outside about the very low air pressure

Almost as if on cue, Jack passes out.

In one quick movement, Prototype grabs Jack, sending a pulse of energy to the flight unit, boosting them back through the hole in the hull the beast just made, running into the sealed corridor, and placing an oxygen mask over Jack's head, he will be concious again within a few seconds. Hopefully the rest of the crew made it back inside.

Prototype returns to the hole in the hull, and begins repairing it.

*note* the atmosphere is not toxic, but the air pressure is very low, so anything going outside will be able to breathe, but after a few minutes will become very tired, and will eventually pass out and inevitable die, so not a good idea to stay outside the ship. Well not a good idea for any of the organic characters anyway.

Last edited by Prototype on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 am

some neutral, merc-y names.
Star Hunter
Night Caller
possibly Adjudicator
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 pm

I leave again, this is getting too fast for me.
You may use George as some NPC.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Jake looked towards the beast as it disappeared in the distance.
"I'd say that's a mission accomplished. But how did sound and grenades scare it away like that?"
Prototype explained about the low air pressure.
"Wait, you're saying it might be dangerous staying outside for too long?"
"Just as it is dangerous being too long in high mountains."
"In that case, I suggest we find some air masks before going outside to look for food and water."

Jake went inside the ship and headed for the storage area.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Jack starts to regain conciousness.
"Ugg...What the...Oh Dammit."
He gets up.
"Well that didn't go well...For me."
Jack turned his mic back on.
"Error if you can hear me get the birds and come to Medbay."
"Anyone else also come to Medbay if your doing something helpful then keep doing it but come to Medbay once your done."
Jack loaded his rifle,checked his swords and started to walk to Medbay.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Jack Root wrote:

Medbay.Medbay Medbay Medbay.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Attention all crew, bacterial outbreak bio alarm may be false, scans show heavy damage to the hardware controlling the alarms, and bio scanners indicate no such activity.

However the reptiles are confirmed to still be on the ship, proceed with caution, they are confirmed as hostile.

And can some engineers please get to the core room ASAP, we may have a problem.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:14 pm

"Alright, undead, re-deaded. Check. Now, big guy attacking us, and I think I might know how to kill it..."

*Pyrrith pulls out communicator

"Prototype, does the creature have any weaknesses?"

"No longer necessary. It has been scared off. Report to medical bay 1."

We only have one medbay.... Muttered Pyrrith.

"Alright, Tien. Let's move out, they need you in medbay. I have my own fort to hold, and with all the pressure leaks in the ship, it needs repairing. I'll try to get my little O2 generator working, re-pressurize the Armory."
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Really, I imagined the Core would look more like this:

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 2012-110

Hallway

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 2012-111
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

some neutral, merc-y names.
Star Hunter
Night Caller
possibly Adjudicator

Black Dawn
Wanderer
Westward Wind

That's just about perfect, Tiel.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Error poked the control board again. "You're clean, feathery guy person owl thing who's name I can never pronounce."

He rubbed his forehead. "Next!"
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

My name is Pyrrith, you stinking humanoid! Remember it!

Now, to weld close the rent hull sections in my armory with either a laser pistol or a blowtorch....

Laser pistol it is then!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Is it to late to join this RP?

If not here is my characters bio:
Bio:

If it is: Will a moderator please delete my post to prevent cluttering this RP?

Last edited by High Lictor Arslan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

'Nes took the first steps on his half-repaired foot. Mostly satisfied, he limped through the door frame of his quarters and into the corridor. He was preparing for the trek to the medical center when the device on his wrist came to life. A warning, bio-hazard. The nearest exosuit was in the assault room, buried under ten tons of titanium. Now to choose between possible exposure or seal himself in his quarters and let bleeding and infection slowly kill him. 'Nes was never one for postponing the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 am

Spoiler:

The anesthetic was already wearing off. 'Nes could feel a twinge of pain as he made his way toward the medbay, a possible death sentence lurking behind every door and around every corner. He came to a bulkhead. The heavy armored door, vacuum sealed and dead-locked, was the only thing that stood in the way of his passage to the fore section of the ship. 'Nes grasped the emergency lever and pulled it down. The door didn't move. Its "infallible" mechanism must have broken along with everything else in the ship. Out of frustration, he punched the wall of the corridor, leaving a shallow dent in the thin metal. The sound produced by the outburst reverberated through the walls. A low, menacing growl surfaced over the echo, sending chills down 'Nes's spine. He slowly turned to see a mass of black-brown scales preparing to charge at him. The Feles didn't give it the chance. 'Nes sprinted toward the beast and dived into the center its chest, causing it to rear backwards and collapse. Plates of bony teeth covered the creature's skin, tearing 'Nes's flesh and coloring his brown-grey fur a dark red. The reptilian's jaws snapped centimeters from the Feles's face, splattering foul-smelling mucus. With one hand, Nes searched for a niche in the beast's armor, the other held the nano-fragment polyedged blade. He found a small spot under one of the plates on the animal's torso and thrust his blade into it. Within a second from the time it was tackled, the creature lies breathing its final, shallow breaths.

'Nes rolled off of the dying animal and spreads his arms, making a mental list of the injuries he sustained during the battle. Several severe lacerations caused by the razor-scales continued to leak more precious lifeblood onto the deck. His foot was more twisted and distorted, possibly past any feasible repair. On the floor of the hallway, he knew, he might die beside the creature.

The last 'Nes remembered is the sound of the bulkhead door releasing it's locks before passing into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded - Wastelands
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next