Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we make the ships out of wool?Of course the whole ship will not be wool but more like 50% and the other half is iron blocks/other blocks like my custom version of current ship that we use for the game mode.It would make it so fire can actually do s
No?
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes?
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
Maybe?
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Cant i just have a super death ray or something>.>
12%
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
As long as you didn't ban EE I could guarantee three people to play with decent regularity. If you banned EE i wouldn't play on it.

It might be a bit troubleing with the timing for me to play anyway.
I can only play 5:30 pm to 8 pm and 9am to 11am on weekends, UTC+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
As long as you didn't ban EE I could guarantee three people to play with decent regularity. If you banned EE i wouldn't play on it.

It might be a bit troubleing with the timing for me to play anyway.
I can only play 5:30 pm to 8 pm and 9am to 11am on weekends, UTC+1

Thats around the same as me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
As long as you didn't ban EE I could guarantee three people to play with decent regularity. If you banned EE i wouldn't play on it.

It might be a bit troubleing with the timing for me to play anyway.
I can only play 5:30 pm to 8 pm and 9am to 11am on weekends, UTC+1

Thats around the same as me.

The sever it self would 24/7 And why would i Ban EE ? they done nothing wrong to me before? It would be Warhammer40k themed...If by ban EE u mean they cant play as EE faction u be right.But u can still have a imperial guard regiment or a space marine chapter/Chaos warband named after the EE and have rituals that follow the EE or something like that or buildings that look like that. The warhammer40k universe leaves a lot of room for customization on this type of thing. For fuck sake we have a regiment of imperial guard that look just like ww1 german troops, and another that look old uniforms worn by the infantry of the British Empire who most famously fought in the Zulu War of 1879. What i am getting at though is if u wanted a EE themed faction in this sever it wouldn't be very hard to do so just a little bit of back story and that's all u need. And since all most all of us are in the rp on the forum it shouldn't be that hard to make some lore for your EE themed faction,and there a lot of factions/races to chose from:P

(and for those don't be leave me on the the different troops looks here)

WW1 german looking troops: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Korps_of_Krieg

Old British Empire Looking troops: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian_Guard

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm

I meant Equivalent Exchange, not the Eggman Empire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I meant Equivalent Exchange, not the Eggman Empire.

O well i have no idea what that is either :/ Please explain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I meant Equivalent Exchange, not the Eggman Empire.

O well i have no idea what that is either :/ Please explain?

Magic.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I meant Equivalent Exchange, not the Eggman Empire.

O well i have no idea what that is either :/ Please explain?

Magic.

Spoiler:
 


O well i wanted to be tekkit anyways there's a lot of things in there that would fit pretty dam well within warhammer40k.We even get a lasgun for the imperial guard with tekkit XD(mining lazor) As for a bolter i guess we could use the musket... or the blunderbuss idk we will figure that out later....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Equivalent Exchange is basically a mod that lets you turn stuff into other stuff. It also adds a bunch of really powerful, but really expensive items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 pm

If tekkit is such a big deal I'll play. I still think it's overrated, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
If tekkit is such a big deal I'll play. I still think it's overrated, though.

Yea in that case its final it going to be a tekkit sever.But first we must see if we can reach our goal of 6 players!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
If tekkit is such a big deal I'll play. I still think it's overrated, though.

Yea in that case its final it going to be a tekkit sever.But first we must see if we can reach our goal of 6 players!

I will play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
If tekkit is such a big deal I'll play. I still think it's overrated, though.

Yea in that case its final it going to be a tekkit sever.But first we must see if we can reach our goal of 6 players!

I will play.

So will I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Can somebody sum this up for me? You are making a Warhammer themed tekkit server?

Also, will it be free-play or with the strict rules that were posted a while ago?

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I will play, and I have two IRL friends who would play on it. Thats a total of three, FYI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I'll play if its going to be tekkit.
So lets see...7 people want to play if I got it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Ooo, tekkit is compatible with bukkit plugins.

I'm 100% in now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

I shall join you, as to further the cause of the Owlity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Tekkit is evil.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

You are evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:16 pm

LJS is a follower of the maker of Better than Wolves, who is anti-everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Looks like we have a total of 5 people so far...Only 1 more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

You have 7 people who would play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You have 7 people who would play.

O fuck well in that case i need to gather up my money hopefully it will be up soon i don't have a credit card to use but what i can do is just give my father the money and pay him that way but i have to get everything set i didn't exptic this to happened so fast XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Keon wrote:
Can somebody sum this up for me? You are making a Warhammer themed tekkit server?

Also, will it be free-play or with the strict rules that were posted a while ago?

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You have 7 people who would play.

O fuck well in that case i need to gather up my money hopefully it will be up soon i don't have a credit card to use but what i can do is just give my father the money and pay him that way but i have to get everything set i didn't exptic this to happened so fast XD
What happened to your grammar? I don't remember it being this atrocious a few weeks ago.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   

Back to top Go down
 
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sending keys: Ctrl + Space
» Blokus Game Giveaway *Canada and usa only*
» Future Forward Game Changer Award 2011
» Learning Palace Blurt Game Giveaway! *usa only*
» SoBe Lifewater Facebook SUMMER OF SoBe Game *usa only*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: