Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)

Go down 
+11
Captain stufuzzycat
superninjakiwi
Tiel+
Emperor_Revan
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
ACH0225
Joel
Chapter Master Addeptis
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should we make the ships out of wool?Of course the whole ship will not be wool but more like 50% and the other half is iron blocks/other blocks like my custom version of current ship that we use for the game mode.It would make it so fire can actually do s
No?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_lcap63%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Maybe?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Cant i just have a super death ray or something>.>
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You have 7 people who would play.

O fuck well in that case i need to gather up my money hopefully it will be up soon i don't have a credit card to use but what i can do is just give my father the money and pay him that way but i have to get everything set i didn't exptic this to happened so fast XD
What happened to your grammar? I don't remember it being this atrocious a few weeks ago.

That was because a certain asshat was tearing into him for it 2 weeks ago.

Also, Keon, I think it's going to be either arena based or something like on Avenger's survival game except with premade Warhammer stuff.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Can somebody sum this up for me? You are making a Warhammer themed tekkit server?

Also, will it be free-play or with the strict rules that were posted a while ago?

Well you will be able to make and play any of the races in the warhammer40k universe (that includes the squats seeing as i feel they where wrongfully removed anyways)

But heres all the factions that you can play(Pretty much all of them if i missed one let me no i will add it)

Forces of the Imperium of Man: (most the time these guys will be allies but as warhammer40k past has shown they don't allways get along)

adeptus astartes=Space marines(Custom chapters will be allowed as well as custom everything as long u can make fit the lore just don't bend the lore to much)
Spoiler:
adeptus mechanicus=Tech priest/Titans and alot of other cool stuff
Spoiler:
adeptus sororitas=Pretty much women versions of the space marines in short (Yea i no there a lot more then that but this is only a short description)
Spoiler:
And last but not least the Imperial guard:Pretty much Russian ww2 tactics on a much larger scale (Because everyone loves to send millions to there death right?)
Spoiler:
WAIT I FORGOT THE GREY KNIGHTS!
GreyKnights=For win the bad asses are not even enough(Pretty much the emperor took chuck Norris and cloned him)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Orks.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

Orks:A very primal race that love nothing more to stick a there choppas in your gut and use there "Big Guns and make you go KABOOM"
(These pictures should explain more hopefully...)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tau Empire......FOR THE GREATER GOOD! (Bunch of fucking hippies( my opinion)

Tau fire caste: Solders,miners.(Only the fire caste are going to be here theres no need for the earth caste or the air caste)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Necrons....ZOMBIE TERMINATORS FOR THE WIN(over powered as shit in the board game....)
Nercons-A race of aliens that sold there soul to the devil literary for eternal life and now live in side of robotic metal skeletons.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(Necrons in a nutshell)

Chaos Forces....(BURN THE HERETICS)

Chaos space marines=(becuase there is so many dam things about them i will only say the basics..Evil version of space marines)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Daemons=What more is there to say?The names fit perfectly.
Spoiler:
(Bye the way these guys really don't get along unless there in a chaos undivided warband and even then theres problems)

Eldar....(SPACE ELVES! yup... because everything is better with elves.......that in includes space)

Eldar=If i remember correctly they are dieing off and well yea they fighting for some reason...idk really i never really ed cared much for them...
Spoiler:

Squats!.....Yup you guessed right where there's elves there dwarfs...

Squats=Since they where before my time i really don't no to much about them..I don't think any one does really they where killed off so early.
But i am assuming they are really good at mining XD..And short ranged fire fights....and have epic looking tanks...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(Poor squats they never stood a chance Sad )

tyranid............JUST NO (I do not want these fuckers here at all so no they cant be played)

Well that should be all the major players in warhammer40k...its 11:00 at night and i want to get some sleep so i am ending it here and if i missed anything let me no and i will add it win ever i see this tomorrow. There will be some rules for factions and such but as long as u stay within them u can do as u please with your faction. Although weapons,vechiels,buildings and such will have to look and fit your factions in lore buildings,etc. (If u no what faction u want to play i subjest u look up a little info on that factions history and weapons,vechiels and buildings.

(If u have any questions ask away i will answer or one of our other warhammer40k experts will answer it i am sure)

Now i say good night guys to any of u who are still on this late XD
Back to top Go down

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5