Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)

Go down 
+11
Captain stufuzzycat
superninjakiwi
Tiel+
Emperor_Revan
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
ACH0225
Joel
Chapter Master Addeptis
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we make the ships out of wool?Of course the whole ship will not be wool but more like 50% and the other half is iron blocks/other blocks like my custom version of current ship that we use for the game mode.It would make it so fire can actually do s
No?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Maybe?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Cant i just have a super death ray or something>.>
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Put it all in lowercase, like: minecraft space battles
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Synopsis of the first game, a 2v1.

A desperately undermanned Chaos frigate takes on a Space Marine vessel with a similarly insufficient crew count. Both sides open up their broadside cannons, ranging shots that deal little damage to the opposition. With that in mind, the two ships close in, exchanging shots all the while. One Chaos Marine takes it upon himself to stage a daring manuever- to board the enemy ship, and take it out from the insides. Despite having a shortage of troopers, their supervisor authorizes this and they set off!

While most of the Chaos Marines die in the initial assault, succumbing to the vacuum of space (and totally not the 200 ft drop to the ground because they fail at throwing enderpearls), one manages to stage a takeover of the vessel, breaking the ship in half by shortcircuiting the frigate's main cannons, killing all the Space Marines tirelessly reloading their guns and firing them at the enemy ship.

Victory goes to the Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey Addeptis, can I have the map? I would really like to play around with it.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Tiel wrote:

Yea u can.Do u have skype?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 pm

tomorrow after school i will be holding another game if any one would like to join.(TIME:4:00pm pacific time)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I have a Skype that I rarely use, but I'm using my mom's laptop and she doesn't want me installing anything.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 am

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I have a Skype that I rarely use, but I'm using my mom's laptop and she doesn't want me installing anything.

Dam i was going to say i could just send you the files through it it a much better way of getting files around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 pm

When will there be another match.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

caltech117 wrote:

Hmm How about today and tomorrow at 3:00 in the after noon (Pacific time) And this time we are going to use the real class set up.Which means if u are not a Broader U can not broad the other team ship(That means you Tiel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:30 pm

caltech117 wrote:

Hmm How about today and tomorrow at 3:00 in the after noon (Pacific time) And this time we are going to use the real class set up.Which means if u are not a Broader U can not broad the other team ship(That means you Tiel)

Ok up at 11 o'clock on a weekend.

Is there anyone in GMT on this forum.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

GMT is -7 right? i'm -7.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 pm

caltech117 wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

Ok up at 11 o'clock on a weekend.

Is there anyone in GMT on this forum.

I am also going to have the sever running if u want to join and just fuck a round in survival for a bit until we can get at least 2 more people.Or just talk about your ships with me or something your choice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Also if anyone ever wants to play let me no bye posting here i will set up game shortly after wards once i see it
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

i want to play this, but i have one problem.... wheres the ip???
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
i want to play this, but i have one problem.... wheres the ip???

Its on a hacmhi.......Network ID:minecraft space battles 2 PW:123 IP:5.96.101.30
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Yo fernando, I fixed my PC and got skype installed. Name is bktiel.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:11 pm

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
Yo fernando, I fixed my PC and got skype installed. Name is bktiel.

K.And want to play a game or to cal here with me we are just waiting for some more players
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 pm

not connecting....
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Looks fun, but I've never used or downloaded Hamachi before, and I don't even know the correct pronunciation.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am

Hey guys i was thinking about hosting a warhammer40k themed tekkit sever. It would be factions and since we would tekkit it would have guns and such.I not sure what do u guys think?

Heres where i was going to host from http://tekkithost.com/ i was thinking about Copper i could afford that every month but i think i might just buy tin because i like to have the extra player slots what do u guys think?

And captainfuzzy its not hard actually very easy just look up quick vid on youtube that should solve any worry's

(If i can get at least 6 people to say they would join on a regular basis i'll get copper and see what happens)

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 am

Bleh. Tekkit.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
Bleh. Tekkit.

I'll take it u dont like tekkit :c
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 am

Yar, sorry.

I'll just leave it at that. Do you still want me to work on the bukkit version of the original game or..?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 am

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
Yar, sorry.

I'll just leave it at that. Do you still want me to work on the bukkit version of the original game or..?
o yea this only a idea if people would pefer that i make a normal mc sever then I'll do that in stead.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 am

As long as you didn't ban EE I could guarantee three people to play with decent regularity. If you banned EE i wouldn't play on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next