Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 am

Meanwhile, on the DSPC homeowrld, Admiral Cassian replied to a recently received distress call.

>>Begin Message<<

Norse,

We understand your predicament and would be willing to provide assistance should you deem us near enough to human to accept our aid. A battlegroup under my former student Avenger can be dispatched to help you once he's done...whatever it is he's doing.

High Admiral Cassian Ix, Overall commander of the DSPC Remnant.

>>End Message<<
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 am

The Extinctor Warps into the battle zone between the multiple factions.

The Bruiser class fires it's nuclear railgun at the kikiwi, only to be shredded by heavy ion mortar fire from the Extinctor.

The beluga strengthens the shields of the Blie, and so the Extinctor fires upon the Beluga, obliterating the vessel.

The Blue turns to aim its ion cannons at the Ragnarov, and fires of three shots before the battery is destroyed by a nuclear launch from the Extinctor.

With the rebellious ships destroyed, the Extinctor turn to face the other warring ships.

The Extinctor charges each of its super heavy ion cannons, and fires a warning shot across the bow of each ship.

O.M.I.C. hails the surrounding ships.
:::MESSAGE START:::

Get out of here and save yourselves, or stay and face th same fate as the three ships whose destruction you have just witnessed.

Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

>>Message Start<<
Well this is not your war AI.
By the way can not shoot at us I'm trying to something here.
>>Message End<<

Jack saw that DSPC warped in just after he sent the message.

(Jack) Hmm...To many people want peace.
(Comm.) Sir to we drop?
(Jack) Yes.But make sure no ones looking.

The Fire Troopers Droped on Fenway's Ship when no ones looking.

(Ink 1) Sir were on.
(Jack) Good.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 am

"Get the Igaiion on Comms. Instruct it to bring up all remaining ships that were defending the portal. Give it authorization to charge it's primary weapon." Ordered the Fleetmaster.

Out from various points around the portal, the Igaiion, a massive, delta shaped craft, and several cruisers, a handful of destroyers, 3 battlecruisers, and a score of frigates.

"Instruct the Fleet to form up around us, Formation 12." Commanded the Fleetmaster

The ships moved up and around, making a cone with the Fleetmaster's ship as the point.

"Instruct all ships to charge weapons, and pick a target."
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

O.M.I.C. detcts more ships inbound, ships ready to put up a fight.

Calculations are made, and the result was a 7% chance of winning the battle.

With nothing to gain, the Extinctor retreats to the CRH system.

Meanwhile, back in the region of space wher CRH-4 used to be, tractor beams are being used to reform the particle soup left behind by the explosion.

By cooling and heating specific parts of the particle soup, structures can be formed of various elements. O.M.I.C. Is rebuilding CRH-4 into a vast starship, from what O.M.I.Cs records indicate, if the construction is completed successfully, the ship will be the largest mobile construction built by any sentient race, ever.

As the Extinctor heads back home, the first stages of the core of the new starship, now named the ARK, is completed, at this rate, the starship should be operational within a few weeks.

Last edited by Prototype on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 am

(Jack) Get to Fenway and get him on here thats your orders.
(Ink 1) Yes sir.
(Sensor) Sir the owls have just gotten one hell of a fleet!
(Jack) Dammit!They're Charging up there Main Weapon!
Get out of that things Range!
(Engineer) Yes sir!

They Jumped just out of Range but right next to the kikiwi.

(Jack) Hmm...Hail them.

Jack was not out of the fight yet.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm

The three Ion shots impacted the Ragnarov and sheared off it's communication array- and most of the boarding party.

The ship listed heavily to port again as the gravity generator failed a second time.

"Damage report!" Cried Fenway as he clung to the weapon console.

Ash crawled up the floor and secured himself at the engineer's station. "Main Communication Array is offline!"

"Damnit damnit damnit! Fire! FIRE ALL WEAPONS! FIRE!"

The ship shuddered as it's entire armanent was unloaded indiscriminately. The Fusion Coil Splicer, aimed at Jack Root's starship and overcharged, fired in a massive green energy pulse at 90% the speed of light. 12 banks of Nuclear Missiles unloaded on each side, each propelled by a magnetic railgun at a fraction of the speed of light. Rusted as they were, at least 500 missiles unloaded themselves. Four Infrared Laser Arrays targeted the Aurora at random and fired, focusing terrawatts of energy on a miniscule point. 50 Flak, Artillery, and normal Laser Cannons fired seemingly at random at any starship they first acquired targets on.

Anyone watching the Ragnarov swore that it had turned into a massive piece of fireworks.

Light years away, on the now extinct NeoRome, the last vestiges of the NeoRoman empire stirred to life. A ship of massive proportions, dwarfing even the Ragnarov. It had detected the signals of the Ragnarov, and was programmed to instantly respond to any ship with that kind of protocol. It released itself from the massive magnetic locks holding it in place. It was nearly intact, as it generated it's own energy field constantly. With a final shudder, it jumped into the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Onboard the EES Fortress II:

Legionaire: Sir, the main generator is malfunctioning!
Ivan: What is going on?
Legionaire: I don´t know, but-

-BOOOM-

A massive shockwave occured as the Chaos Emerald inside the ships generator overcharged and exploded.
The Fortress II was shattered, leaving only little survivors who managed to get into an escape pod or were on the bridge which propelled itself from the ship like an ejection seat.
But even those who were luckily enough to escape didn´t have any choice but to await the death that would come with the lack of functional life support.

OOC: With that, I officially leave the roleplay. Bye, guys. See you on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

OOC: Bye

BIC: Boarding party: captain we have docked with the station and have found that the station is a vault of weapons.

Cal: Good, dock the ships begin turning this station into the C.T.I's main command post.

Boarding party: We have released a virus into the stations computer and set every defense to off position.

Cal: When we have all ships docked move the weapons to secure cargo pods and make living room for crews.

In the C.T.I flagship a whirring noise appears out of no where and a blue box appears in the control room.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm

The Kikiwi struggle to avoid the powerful weapons streaming out from the NeoRoman ship. They fire indiscriminatly while retreating into thier portal. on the other side, when all forces are through, they collapse the warp point, ready to emerge another day. because they now have access to technology that creates warp points, they can now teleport to the galaxy at will. it is not accurate however, so they are unable to predict where they will end up.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm

caltech117 wrote:

In the C.T.I flagship a whirring noise appears out of no where and a blue box appears in the control room.

I would like to demand all Time Lords and their technology be removed, on the grounds that they are ungodly OP.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:14 pm

(Ink 7) Sir most of are guys are dead!
(Jack) Where are you?
(Ink 7) We are just other side of the door to Fenway.
(Jack) Ok I'm coming.
(Ink 7) Yes sir.
(Jack) Fire the RailGuns Ammo is Nukes.
On my mark.

Jack is now on board.

(Ink 7) Thanks for the help sir.

Jack nodded.He started to set up the door Charges.

(Jack) In 3,2,....1...Fire the RailGuns.Blowing the Charges.
(Ink 5) Flash out.

OOC: By the way I still have 5 troopers left.Cya Ivan

Last edited by Jack Root on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 pm

[accepted Fenway's alliance]

Error pulled himself upright. "Nuclear strike, hit those owl ships. Comms, get me Ragnorav!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

I would like to demand all Time Lords and their technology be removed, on the grounds that they are ungodly OP.

OOC: Ask Fenway till then he stays.

Edit: fine

Last edited by caltech117 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Meanwhile, on the DSPC homeowrld, Admiral Cassian replied to a recently received distress call.

>>Begin Message<<

Norse,

We understand your predicament and would be willing to provide assistance should you deem us near enough to human to accept our aid. A battlegroup under my former student Avenger can be dispatched to help you once he's done...whatever it is he's doing.

High Admiral Cassian Ix, Overall commander of the DSPC Remnant.

>>End Message<<

>>>Begin message<<<

High Admiral Cassian Ix,

Any all help is needed....I shall put aside the emperors order of not working with any aliens for the time being....seeing as this could be the end of all of us.But it also seems that your race is very humanoid...hmmm intriguing....You could be long lost ab humans...I will have to have talk Fabricator-General Norse about this new discovery.... In short your help would be much appreciated.

Chapter Master Addeptis, Overall commander of the Storm Paladins space marine chapter.

>>End Message<<

OOC: Norse is a whole different person then me. And is working on something inside his forge world at the moment. He didn't send the last distress call. That was me.( Chapter Master Addeptis )

Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: sorry addeptis. Also, my race is pretty much a cross between human baselines and eldar. So not pussies.

BIC:

Avenger laughed. His warning had been completely ignored by the other species. At least the Ragnarov had only fired in self defence.

"Let's try to get comms with that NeoRoman dreadnought. In the meantime I want the battlecruisers to initiate a micro jump to keep those OS ships from disengaging; our shields should be more than capable of withstanding anything those scrap heaps can put out.". The battlecruisers broke off, disappearing into subspace only to appear cutting off the OS escape route in perfect battle formation.

"Let's try to take some heat off the good guys here. Target the whoever locks on to the Ragnarov and fire all weapons."

OOC: I'll be back in a couple hours. Fenway, feel free to proxy provided it doesn't get my ships destroyed Razz. just keep in mind I only use Plasma (even in my gun batteries) and accelerators.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
my race is pretty much a cross between human baselines and eldar.

Riiight.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm

OOC: No time lords allowed!

BIC:

As the ship continued firing, the core began to strain itself, and the weapons began quieting.

Fenway was caught full blast by the door being blasted off it's hinges, smashing against the bridge viewports... and breaking them.

All people tried their best to hold on for their life and avoid the gauss fire now emenating from the corridor. With a hoot, the AI finally noticed the intruders and activated the security system, then it closed blast doors to stop the air leak. Several security drones popped up and began chaingun firing of DU tipped rounds at the intruders. Ash was ripped apart by another burst of gauss fire, but his intelligence was quickly transferred to another clone deep in the ship. The chaingun drones blew up as they were in turn blasted by a rocket launcher or deactivated by gauss fire, and the remaining people slowly surrendered. As they got up, though, they were all slaughtered by gauss fire, the objective being Fenway.

But Fenway was drifting in space now, in a coma from the concussion of the impact.

The massive ship then jumped in, and quickly brought it's arms to bear. Recognizing the Ragnarov as captured and identifying all ships, save the impartial Aurora, as hostiles. It blasted the Ragnarov into pieces, two halves careening into space. Ash barely made it off. It then began firing on every hostile ship in the area, using a Fusion Catalyst Protonic Reversal Laser. As it fired, it sent a small pod to retrieve Fenway and Ash.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Error stared in amazement. "Identify that, and beam Fenway and his friend aboard. Spin up drives 1 and 4, and give me a course for Lyra."

Aurora pivoted, and Fenway / Ash were beamed to the sickbay. The ship hummed for a minute, then accelerated into FTL.

"Sir." the sensor tech spoke up. "That ship was..well, unknown, sir."
"Log it. And make sure Fenway and his..compatriot survive."

Error stumbled off towards sickbay.

OOC: Fenway, I assume no issues with this post?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

(Jack) Air masks on now!
(Ink 7) Air masks are on.
Orders sir?
(Jack) Same as before.
Go I'll catch up.
Com this Redstone 1 do Plan Ram.
(Ink 5) I see him.
Dammit Error got him!
(Ink 7) Warping back where all on now.
Follow that ship!

The O.S. Fleet chased after the Aurora.
The Fleet is now gone from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Markys, Aurora's 2iC, watched the sensor screen. "Yeah, there. The OS fleet in pursuit of us. Hail them."

The comms officer opened a channel to the OS ships.

"This is Lieutenant Commander Markys of the CWS Aurora. Please state your intentions and fleet commander."
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 pm

(Jack) We want Fenway and this Jack speaking.
We outnumber you.
So hand him over and you won't get hurt.
Or I could blast you till you give me what I want.
Charge the Weapons just in case.
(Wep.) Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Markys raised an eyebrow. "You destroy Aurora, Fenway dies."

The Commonwealth 12th Fleet engaged FTl, en route to a defensible system.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 pm

(Jack) Not really all I have to do is knock out Weapons and Bridge and boom your out of action oh and your FTL.
(Comm.) C.O.C. is sending Ram now!

Jack smiled a very grim smile.

(Jack) May your god help you now.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

"Enemy ship warped in!"

"The Commonwealth ship evacuated!"

"Have the Igaiion fire on the new ship, leave the destroyers to aide it."

"Sir, the Rooters are on the same trajectory as the Commonwealth ship!"

"Send the frigates to hunt them down. Make sure neither of them come back."

"Will comply!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread