Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:04 pm

(Comm.) Sir the Ragnarov is hailing us.
(Sensor) Sir there charging there Fusion Coil Splicer.
(Jack) Fine order everyone to stand down.But keep the fighters ready just in case.
(Comm.) Yes sir also shall I bring it up on hologram?
(Jack) Yes.
Jack smiled as Fenway came on screen.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:11 pm

"Helm, bring us back with the remains of the defense fleet. Order them to power weapons and shields at maximum." Ordered the Fleetmaster

"All fleet ships will comply, also, the flagship Igaiion is charging its Yttrous disturbance weapon" Read the Comm. Ensign.

"Good. Prepare for a major engagement."
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 am

The three vessels arrive at the scene, to find seven foreign vessels charging their weapons, getting ready for an engagement.

With no other word from the central system, the three vessels prepare for battle.

The beluga class casts Shields over the three vessels, with the Bruiser and the Blue raising their own.

The Blue class launches it's fighters, most still work, some malfunction and explode, some simply fail to launch, those that succeed in launching take defensive positions around the carrier, preparing to either move forward or to block attacks from the other vessels. The lights in the Blue go off as it charges the massive petawatt rail gun mounted on its back.

The Bruiser class's loads a nuclear warhead tipped projectile into its sniper railgun, preparing for word from the Blue to execute an obliteration manoeuvreur

The Beluga sends for reinforcements.

Lightyears away O.M.I.C. Suddenly becomes interested in the engagement, and orders the breakaway ships to stand down

But the ships do something that O.M.I.C. Never thought was possible, they refused.

O.M.I.C. Momentarily orders 40 Bruiser classes to intervene, but cancels the order, waiting for the fighting to start, if the three vessels are destroyed, O.M.I.C. may deploy the 40 Bruisers
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm

The kiwi republic have emerged from a nearby warp point, haveing dissapeared due to a wormhole swallowing their planet. although they suffered huge casualties, they now have FTL travel and are close to the same technology as the rest of the galaxy. as they see a battle brewing they charge their energy weapons. several of the new STRIKE class energy snipers are included in the exploratory fleet, and they are entirely able to split a ship in half from this range.(note that i will show on my ship page what it looks like when done, as it nearly is.) they begin hailing ships nearby to learn the cause of the battle, as well as to see the condition of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Error raised his eyebrows.

"By damn. Charge weapons, and bring us about to face off with that damn AI ship. respond to the OS hail."

Aurora targeted the AI ship and answered the OS hail.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Jack held up one hand to Fenway.
(Jack) Hold on.Yes Error?
I was going to say to you that you trapped now but Fenway is here now so I can't do anything.
Jack nodded to Drones.
(Drones) Yes sir.
Three Healer Drones come out of they're tubes.
(Jack) Ok so you were saying Fenway,also Error you can speak when ever you chose.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Fenway raised his eyebrows as Jack and Error came into view on the communication deck.

"I never expected to see you here, of all places," he said. He began pacing around the room. "Do either of you know how much time has passed?"

They both shook their head. "No?" Fenway asked. "Scans indicate timescale in excess of 10 trillion years."

Error spoke up. "Galactic maps show the galaxy being labeled as completely under Strigiforme Control."

Fenway paused. "Judging by the fact that their portal looks heavily damaged, it seems that they don't." He moved closer to the screen. "I propose an alliance of our three fleets to restart an empire, to rebuild civilization."

"And what would we gain by joining you?" Jack sneered. "You'd just take up resources. As you can see, we outnumber you." Three other blips appeared on sensors at this time, as if on cue.

"Jack, if we don't band together we have little chance of surviving the hostile environment," Fenway said, but Jack looked more preoccupied.

"I'm sorry Fenway, we have to go," Jack stated, and his picture faded from the screen. Fenway sighed and looked at Commander Error.

"Will you accept, Error?"

But before he could say anything, the aging warning system brayed into effect. "Warning, Nuclear Launch Detecte--KKKKKzzzzzzzzzzzz"

The bridge was plunged into darkness and a mammoth jolt shook the ship. Error stayed on screen for a second before shorting out. Fenway was thrown across the room and knocked unconcious by a computer monitor. Ash stood up, but grabbed on to something as the floor began to slide out from underneath him.

"What the hell was that?" He yelled. "Nuclear Launch? Who the hell?" The ship continued to list heavily to starboard, and the lights came back on.

"Sir, heavy damage to the port side! Secondary Power Core damaged! Gravity Generators offline! We're being pulled by a massive stellar object, thats what's listing the ship!" This was yelled by an engineer, clinging for his life to the console.

"Get those gravity drives back online and fire the Fusion Coil Splicer on Jack Root's ship! The backstabbing bastard!"

In fact, it was the AI ship. The systems are aging.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 pm

O.M.I.C.saw the attack, the attack made by its own ship, acting without orders
O.M.I.C. orders the Blue to engage the rebellious ship, but it is too late, as the Blue receives its order to takeout the unrespondant Bruiser, the power charged up by the Blue surges through the railgun's systems, with one petawattif energy fuelling the electromagnetic pulses, a shot is launched forwards at tremendous speed, however, fortunately the aiming systems are out, and the shot only clips the aurora.

O.M.I.C. Tries desperately to regain control of the ships, but is only able to assume control of one component, the communication systems on board the Beluga

O.M.I.C. hails the ships

:::MESSAGE START:::
The is the O.M.I.C. Cybernetic intelligence
Three of our ships have run haywire, they are set to attack all vessels, but they cannot be called off for unknown reasons

The ships will attack anything in the area, many of their systems are failing, but their weapons are intact

All ships receiving this hail have two options, leave the immediate area, for the ships are not set for pursuit, or attempt to destroy the ships, at their own risk

While the ships are old they are still capable of bringing down vessels much larger than themselves, make your next choices carefully
:::MESSAGE END:::
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 pm

(Sensor) Sir Fenway going to shoot at us!
(Jack) Jump!He who runs lives another day!
(Engineer) Yes sir!FTL Now!
(Jack) Tell the Fleet to follow!
(Comm.) Yes sir!
(Jack) Leave the Drones as Scouts!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"The cowardly Rooter forces retreat, Commander!" Exclaimed the Detection Ensign.

"Fire anti-ship missiles from pods D-F at the Rooter ships. Anything they leave behind as well. Put them in the Double formation." Ordered the Fleetmaster

While Strigiforme anti-ship missiles were potent, they could not handle shields as well as others. One missile might severely compromise the shield in an area about a foot across, and the second missile would have to pierce in that exact area in the time of about 5 seconds, leading to the Double formation. The Double formation has 2 missiles separated by around 2 feet. Though deadly if one missile gets through, with their quarter kilo-ton shaped Ytterbium charge, they are simple to destroy with basic anti missile point defense weapons.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Fighters launched from the Blue detect missile launches, and move to shoot them down.

In an attempt to remove its runaway vessels, O.M.I.C. Attempts to divert the missiles towards the Bruiser, fearing if the vessel returns home, it may attack the central system.

As the fighters near the launched missiles, O.M.I.C. hacks the simplistic control mechanisms, disengaging the anti-missile pulse cannons, activating the gravity tethers inboard the fighters to work as makeshift tractor beams.

The fighters attempt to "catch" the stringiforme missile, and "throw" them at the rebelling Bruiser, which has begun reloading another nuclear warhead into it's massive under slung railgun.

Four out of the 35 fighters succeed, but the missiles cannot penetrate the secondary shield being cast by the Beluga.

On board the Blue, the lights go out again, as the vessel prepares to charge its massive railgun.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm

The kikiwi notice the obviously rogue ship attacking everything in sight and set their sights on it. They prepare to fire....
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

(Jack) Put us behind Fenway!
(Engineer) Yes sir.
(Jack) Start charging the Weps.
(Wep.) Yes sir but what do we aim for?
(Jack) They're Coil Splicer and they're Engine's!
Try to knock out they're power.And Get one ship to tell the rest of the O.S. what happened!
(Comm.) Yes sir!

Jack turned to his gaze upon Fenway's Ship then Error's.Two Leaders in one Day this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Struggling to resolve the problem of the now officially declared rogue (something technically impossible for a system such as the cybernetic collective)' O.M.I.C. resorts to its last option, destroy the runaway ships itself.

An Extinctor class dreadnought is loaded up, and systems checked, the vessel is fully operational, and the ships control AI has been erased and replaced by O.M.I.C. itself.

The warship warps to the battle zone, with O.M.I.C. Assuming direct control of the ship, with the following objectives.
1. Destroy the rogue ships
2. Attempt to pacify the situation, if not by reason then by show of force
3. If anything goes wrong war back to ARC-19, immediately

A war is the last thing O.M.I.C. needs, not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm

The Kikiwi release the deadly barrage of High energy weapons...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:28 pm

"Energetic rays discharged!" Shouted an Ensign.

"Vent from Airlocks 5 and 7, burst thrusters 2 and 4 for 3 seconds!" Hastily ordered the Fleetmaster. "Fire missile pods A-C at the enemy ships!"

The ship lurched violently to the side, as a slew of energy weapons discharged, and shook internally as its on deadly barrage was swept out.

"Instruct the fleet to discharge the shield, and have all combat-ready ships aid us. Have the Shield Fleets retreat closer to the portal." Commanded the Fleetmaster
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 pm

The kikiwi notice and maneuver out of the way. some ships are hit, but due to the range they are not permenantly disabled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 pm

OOC: Sorry been away on holiday. any way...

BIC: after many days wrestling withe the quantum slipstream drives the small convoy of C.T.I ships reach the unknown station.

Cal: I thought that it was a freighter sending the SOS.

Sensor operator: It is a station sir we re reading high potential energy there with power to destroy several planets.

Cal: Make a boarding party and see what that station is.

Captain: Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

The barrage barely missed the ships as they jumped.

>>Elsewhere<<

(Attaln) Sir we found something!
(Little) What is it!
(Attaln) Ruins!
(Little) I'll come down soon just scout ahead.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Responding to the barrage the Kikiwiw fired their weapons in a pre-determined grid pattern that is made to keep ships from useing evasive manuevers.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 pm

OOC: I've decided that I will bring only a few ships from the other RP Age, namely the Dominus Astra and one fleet worth of ships.

Deck Officer: Captain, we appear to have warped into a battle between the O.S, the Commonwealth, the Strigiforme, and NeoRome!

Captain stufuzzycat: How is that possible? All the information we have says that there is nothing but a refueling station in this system, and none of those factions are at war with each other. Hail the NeoRome fleet, and ask what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:22 pm

OOC: you forgot the mysteriously returned Kikiwi at long range.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 pm

>>>(else where)<<<

>>Uncharted ork sytem<<

>>Battle Log start<<

Chaplain Apollo: Entering system now lord.

Chapter Master Addeptis: Good order all ships to hold position as soon as entering.

Chaplain Apollo: Yes lord

>>Fleet enters system<<

Chapter Master Addeptis: By the Emperor.....Orks ships...........10,000s of 1,000s of them....

Chaplain Apollo: It appears the green skins have been busy in our absence lord.. May i recommend a course of action?

Chapter Master Addeptis: By all means Apollo....Seeing as we will probably die anyways.

Chaplain Apollo: We should call for help lord....

Chapter Master Addeptis: Form who!?! General Norse is taking care of the orks closer to home and our forces are spread thin as it is!

Chaplain Apollo: What about the owls sir or the NeoRomas or Any other near bye aliens race?

Chapter Master Addeptis: The NeoRomas probably haven't forgiven us for the death of there Fleet commander.....The owls might come to our aid as for the rest i think they maybe be tied up with there own problems at the moment....*Sigh* Ok Apollo send out a distress call....But you as well as i know that the Emperor does not approved.

Chaplain Apollo: With all do respect sir..The emperor abandoned us for 10,000 years...

Chapter Master Addeptis: Don't you dare speak wrong of our holy father! I would have you branded as a heretic if i did not know you better.

Chaplain Apollo: Sorry lord...

Chapter Master Addeptis:....Just send the message...

Chaplain Apollo: Sending.....

>>>(Message to all nearby Imperial and Aliens fleets)<<<

>>>>Message start<<<<

A massive Ork war fleet is currently docked at our coordinates(127216368526512538272134).We require all and available forces to respond to this message in order to hold off this threat. The orks have already conquered many systems and are preparing another WAAAAGH fleet to expand even further in our galaxy. Orks do not take any mercy on anyone and live for nothing more then the shear in joy mint of fighting. And will stop at nothing to wage there Waaaagh until either there "Warboss" lays dead, or everything else is dead..And even then orks have been known to fight among them self's. If we do not stop them now we will not have the man power to beat them should there new waaaagh gain any more ground. May you under stand the importance of this mission. It failure does not mean the fall of all the factions in its firing line, but the galaxy as a whole is in danger of falling to the green skin horde. I pry you understand.

The emperor save us.

(Message ends)

Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 am

OOC: My surviving technology is nearly completely intact for various reasons, but most of my things were destroyed after being caught completely unprepared.

BIC:
Avenger's day had just become a whole lot better.

He'd been lucky to have been put in temporary command of the DSPC's newest dreadnought, the 1.4 kilometer-long Stormfury, to test her capabilities on her maiden voyage. He'd been even luckier to have been warned of the time wave just seconds before it hit - barely enough time to engage the ship's state-of-the-art Broad Spectrum Timeshield that had been developed in the waning days of the battle against the being known as Chaos. Although it had nearly caused the system to overload, the ship had been spared with an advance of only a few years.

But back to the issues at hand.

His small warfleet had just completed their scouting run of the former DSPC controlled space, and he was less than enthused about what he found. His lone dreadnought now headed a fleet of 6 battlecruisers, 12 heavy cruisers, a carrier and a handful of fighters and artillery platforms that survived largely due to their positions guarding the newest ANVIL installations that were being built in subspace bubbles (but are now only able to be used once due to the destruction of the primary array Sad).

He stared at his console, a faint smile creeping across his rarely disturbed features. Despite the incredible loss, there was still reason to celebrate. The old DSPC homeworld, now decayed nearly into its original state, had actually BENEFITED from the time wave. It was now in orbit around a young and healthy star, formed from the remains of the ion collapse that had almost doomed their species so long ago, and had even reached the point of supporting fauna and some rudimentary animals. It was around this planet that they now orbited.

"So, son, what do we do now?" The carrier had been commanded Avenger's mentor, the legendary Admiral Cassian Ix, who was grinning like an excited schoolboy.

"Well, sir, by the look on your face you're just as excited as I am. I say we drop the engineers from ANVIL and the Custom workers from the Stormfury on the surface to start rebuilding, and I'll take some ships to find out what's going on with everyone else." The admiral took a second to think about this, rubbed his stubble and responded.

"Well, then, I'm giving you permanent command of the Stormfury and a brevet promotion to Rear Admiral. Take the battlecruisers and perform an in-force recon. I'll stay here with the rest of the fleet and make sure you have a home base should you need it. Do me proud, boy. Over and out." The Admiral signed off. Avenger was stunned - he hadn't expected to be given this kind of authority for at least another 200 years. This could potentially make him the youngest senior officer in history. After a brief moment and a round of applause from the massive warship's bridge crew, he turned to his scanning officer.

"Find me something important, ensign."

"There seems to be a large amount of energy around Strigiforme space. That seems the most likely place to start."

"Good. Make sure our battlegroup is reasonably stocked, and be prepared to kick some ass. Just in case everyone needs a reminder of how much punishment our ships can take. Weapons hot; prepare to jump."

This day just kept getting better.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 am

The DSPC battlegroup dropped out of warp.

"Sir! it looks like there's a battle royale going on between at least 5 different factions!" the scanning officer exclaimed. Avenger shook his head slowly and responded.

"Those ships are wrecks. All power to weapons and shiel-" Avenger was cut off by the scanning officer.

"One of the ships seems to be piloted by an AI, sir. No life signs aboard."

"Perfect. Target it and fire the main portside Plasma Lance."

A single emerald plasma blast shot from the Stormfury's portside main gun. It soared through the void at nearly 70% the speed of light, detonating just after penetrating the hull of the unsuspecting warship and obliterating it in a spectacular flash of light. Avenger saw this good fortune, as the target had already lost its shields, and immediately started issuing commands to his crew.

"Deploy artillery units and send a message to all ships in range. Broadcast on all channels. Begin recording."

"This is Rear Admiral Avenger of the DSPC remnant. We do not seek to harm you. Cease fire and power down your weapons. Those who do not comply will be destroyed. Hailing frequencies are open for negotiations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next