Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Those little things that people take for granted

Go down 
+11
Avenger_7
Happyman
Ivan2006
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
Danice123
Last_Jedi_Standing
Burnttoaster
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:44 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I would like to do zero G, too, but there are some serious technical complications with it, so I can't make any promises.
Yay better than a "No."
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Keon wrote:
IntolerantCatholicFanatic wrote:
he means gamma/beta rays
Gama rays are photons, Beta emissions are hydrogen atoms, if memory serves. (Or are they a single proton?)
Alpha Ray: protons
Beta Ray: helium atom cores
Gamma Ray: photons
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Danice123 wrote:
If your using a LMG... 30 is about dead on.
Really? I guess an AK-47 has 30, too, but all the FPS's I've played (all 3 of them...) gave 50-60 shots in a magazine, and the ability to carry 5 or so magazines.

They're games. Not reality.
...And this isn't?
According to Wikipedia, a normal box magazine stores up to 40 bullets, depending on its type.
also, the Steyr AUG can hold a 42-bullet mag., but I think that´s pretty much the limit if you don´t use a drum- or disk-magazine.
Which makes you wonder whether this rifle fires bullets or light. That's an important consideration.
It is an Austrian rifle. They´re supposed to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Danice123 wrote:
Really? I guess an AK-47 has 30, too, but all the FPS's I've played (all 3 of them...) gave 50-60 shots in a magazine, and the ability to carry 5 or so magazines.

...And this isn't?
According to Wikipedia, a normal box magazine stores up to 40 bullets, depending on its type.
also, the Steyr AUG can hold a 42-bullet mag., but I think that´s pretty much the limit if you don´t use a drum- or disk-magazine.
Which makes you wonder whether this rifle fires bullets or light. That's an important consideration.
I meant the science fiction assault rifle we've been discussing, not he Steyr AUG.

It doesn't matter whether it's light or whatever. You know what I'm saying. Are we talking about physical projectiles or some kind of energy bolt?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

...And this isn't?
I meant the science fiction assault rifle we've been discussing, not he Steyr AUG.

It doesn't matter whether it's light or whatever. You know what I'm saying. Are we talking about physical projectiles or some kind of energy bolt?
Oh... I was already wondering...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:30 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I would like to do zero G, too, but there are some serious technical complications with it, so I can't make any promises.

Battlegame can't even be approximated.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:59 am

Keon wrote:
IntolerantCatholicFanatic wrote:
he means gamma/beta rays
Gama rays are photons, Beta emissions are hydrogen atoms, if memory serves. (Or are they a single proton?)

Alpha: hydrogen nuclei
Beta: electron
Gamma: high frequency EM radiation

We did this in science about 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those little things that people take for granted   Those little things that people take for granted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those little things that people take for granted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2