Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Project "Black Moon"

Go down 
+12
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
TacticalSheep5
Keon
superninjakiwi
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Son of Wolves
ACH0225
blockman42
Iv121
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Should we use advantureCraft ?
Yes it would be cool to have special blocks, scripts, better mob spanners etc.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
No the mod will not be popular there and it's more challenging without it.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I have no idea what it is and I should probably go to the link below
Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
SPACE COOKIEZ !
Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TacticalSheep5
TacticalSheep5

Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Glass is not protection zombies build a glass dome and put a zombie in there ...
Leaves are. Plus one of the leave textures is invisible. It will make the map a little more dark but it will not be noticeable (Im using TS's account dont tell) I got banned for necro posting for a day. Also, what texture pack do you use for your ships?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:48 pm

As almost everything I use it's heavily edited by me so you won't find exactly it on the net. You can find it in the OP of "Iv's ship designs" if you download the map (I didn't update it for a while so don't expect to find there anything special). Leaves won't make it darker, but completely dark. Same as covering the sky with stone.
Back to top Go down
TacticalSheep5
TacticalSheep5

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Iv121 wrote:
As almost everything I use it's heavily edited by me so you won't find exactly it on the net. You can find it in the OP of "Iv's ship designs" if you download the map (I didn't update it for a while so don't expect to find there anything special). Leaves won't make it darker, but completely dark. Same as covering the sky with stone.

Gosh Dangit. Needs to be a "zombie's dont burn in the daytime" mod. Lemme find one real quick.

sry. thought it would be easy. I was wrong. Sad
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:41 pm

there is a way, but it is hard. since i forgot what it was.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:47 pm

If you put the leaves high enough, light isnt affected.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
If you put the leaves high enough, light isnt affected.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm

TacticalSheep5 wrote:
Im using TS's account dont tell
You were only banned for 24 hours. Do you think evading it makes Fr0st and Mack want to ban you less?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Jedi in action Shocked . BTW it doesn't matter how high you put the leaves, it will only make an illusion of partial light couse you see the sky through it. If you build a 100x200 leave celling and then a 100x200 stone celling near it and look down on the floor you won't be able to find where the stone ends and leaves start as they both act the same when it comes to lighting.

I don't think I'm going to use all those mods as it's again making huge difficulties in publishing. As I said adventure craft has many futures we need (like always night future and checkpoints) so I believe it's our best shot. (Kobialka don't count on zepplin mod it probably won't be there)
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

i think this is the only mod you REALLY need. you know, the one i just posted.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm skimming this thread, so I'm not sure if this is what you want, but you might want to check out this mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1152894-125-creeper-apocalypse-and-zombie-apocalypse-modes/
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
TacticalSheep5 wrote:
Im using TS's account dont tell
You were only banned for 24 hours. Do you think evading it makes Fr0st and Mack want to ban you less?

These are not the tactical sheep who jump off farm halos you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:21 am

Looks like a cool map, much better designed than my labyrinth (probably nowhere near as diabolical though). Actually, I should start a topic about my labyrinth...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:19 am

Can we modify the texture pack so that endstone is invisible?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Keon wrote:
Can we modify the texture pack so that endstone is invisible?

nope. Endstone is used for the roads. THIS NECRO POST HAS AN OBVIOUS REASON CUZ THIS PROJECT IS NOT FINISHED YET.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:29 pm

The Birch leaves are invisible. Don’t be afraid they'll fade off they don't since v 1.0.0 I think ... We can't use solid blocks for that as those will disable the textures on other nearby solid blocks creating an ugly effect. The best non-solid block for the purpose is leaves. If you don't like the shading effect put the leaves one block above the solid one - it will still act as an invisible wall and keep the original lighting as much as possible.

Last edited by Iv121 on Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

birch.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Iv121 wrote:
The Breach leaves are invisible. Don’t be afraid they'll fade off they don't since v 1.0.0 I think ... We can't use solid blocks for that as those will disable the textures on other nearby solid blocks creating an ugly effect. The best non-solid block for the purpose as leaves. If you don't like the shading effect put the leaves one block above the solid one - it will still act as an invisible wall and keep the original lighting as much as possible.

So will zombies burn under it? I'm sure you see where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:33 pm

They won't , but the light won't pass either .
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:41 pm

as long as you can see the sun, it doesn't matter if its dark. it's kinda expected of zombie maps.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:50 pm

It will matter and look bad, at least weird. I wouldn't expect to see the sun in zombie survival, kinda ruins the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:55 pm

then cover it. as high up as will not allow light.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:00 pm

'f you want, I can come up with a more detailed backstory and the like. Sample (THIS WON'T BE USED W/O IV's SAY-SO).

Black Moon

PERSONAL MESSAGE, date June 27
UCF Commander Earl A. Wattes, to UCF Admiral Ronald M. LeRoy

MESSAGE READS:

The infection is spreading like a (mofo), sir. We've deployed 'round the city, but don't expect to hold it for too long. We read small groups of survivors, but they won't last. There's a few moving about, but they're no issue.

My real worry is an offworld spread of this...disease. We only know it spreads via fluid contact, and that it more or less zombifies whomever contracts it. My suggestion is orbital bombardment.

MESSAGE ENDS.

PERSONAL MESSAGE, date August 1
UCF Captain Malcolm S. Reynolds, to UCF Commodore Earl A. Wattes

MESSAGE READS:

Several key poitions overrun. Alliance, Imperial, Astrian, L_J_S Ind. and United Factions ships are all asking a few too many questions and threatening to bomb the cities and towns into craters. We either need a fleet or a regiment of Marines. Whatever you're getting to me, do it quick, as we only hold 1 city totally and 3 cities partially. We've counted over sixty thousand confirmed kills total, not including collateral damage. There used to by 10 million citizens on this planet.

MESSAGE ENDS

GENERAL ADDRESS, date September 3
UCF Admiral Ronald M. Le Roy, to 16th Marine Battalion

MESSAGE READS:

GENERAL:

Troops, you're doing your job very well. We've sent in support, but it'll be a while before it arrives. old off the palefaces and we'll bring the hammer down. You're all doing a fine job.

CLASSIFIED:

Reynolds, you know and I know how long the trip from Lagrange Base to Black Moon is. Keep your lot together, keep em fighting. pull out of the towns and hold the cities. You're getting help from the Imperials and L_J_S soon. just hold on.

MESSAGE ENDS

PRIVATE MESSAGE, date September 4
Futurecraft Empire Commander Terraanias, to UCF Captain Malcolm S. Reynolds

MESSAGE READS:

NOTICE OF ARRIVAL, 2 DAYS TIME.

MESSAGE ENDS
(Unable to find (UCF. Captain. Malcolm. S. Reynolds.))

NOTE: All records pretaining to BLACK MOON are classified Top Secret. violation of this will result in charges of TREASON.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Commander Error wrote:
'f you want, I can come up with a more detailed backstory and the like. Sample (THIS WON'T BE USED W/O IV's SAY-SO).

Black Moon

MESSAGE READS:

The infection is spreading like a (mofo), sir. We've deployed 'round the city, but don't expect to hold it for too long. We read small groups of survivors, but they won't last. There's a few moving about, but they're no issue.

My real worry is an offworld spread of this...disease. We only know it spreads via fluid contact, and that it more or less zombifies whomever contracts it. My suggestion is orbital bombardment.

MESSAGE ENDS.

MESSAGE READS:

Several key poitions overrun. Alliance, Imperial, Astrian, L_J_S Ind. and United Factions ships are all asking a few too many questions and threatening to bomb the cities and towns into craters. We either need a fleet or a regiment of Marines. Whatever you're getting to me, do it quick, as we only hold 1 city totally and 3 cities partially. We've counted over sixty thousand confirmed kills total, not including collateral damage. There used to by 10 million citizens on this planet.

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE READS:

GENERAL:

Troops, you're doing your job very well. We've sent in support, but it'll be a while before it arrives. old off the palefaces and we'll bring the hammer down. You're all doing a fine job.

CLASSIFIED:

Reynolds, you know and I know how long the trip from Lagrange Base to Black Moon is. Keep your lot together, keep em fighting. pull out of the towns and hold the cities. You're getting help from the Imperials and L_J_S soon. just hold on.

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE READS:

MESSAGE ENDS

NOTE: All records pretaining to BLACK MOON are classified Top Secret. violation of this will result in charges of TREASON.

Who said that this takes place in the futurecraft era?
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Commander Error wrote:

Black Moon

MESSAGE READS:

MESSAGE ENDS.

MESSAGE READS:

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE READS:

GENERAL:

CLASSIFIED:

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE READS:

MESSAGE ENDS

Who said that this takes place in the futurecraft era?
who says it doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project "Black Moon"
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next