Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Project "Black Moon"

Go down 
+12
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
TacticalSheep5
Keon
superninjakiwi
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Son of Wolves
ACH0225
blockman42
Iv121
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Should we use advantureCraft ?
Yes it would be cool to have special blocks, scripts, better mob spanners etc.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
No the mod will not be popular there and it's more challenging without it.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I have no idea what it is and I should probably go to the link below
Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
SPACE COOKIEZ !
Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Read the above posts i made. One has a question you did not answer but I just want to say that I am belligerently opposed to Adventure Craft. DO NOT WANT
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

The wires are up to you. I thought wooden barricades fit better but those fences are good for blockings small yards or as buildings' windows but it's up to you. Don't put those turrets yet as we have to decide some stuff first before we go into the final realization stage. BTW it's interesting to know why you oppose advanturecraft so much , is it something with the mod as I see you want other mods included (Even though it would mean a big headache for me O.o )

A city can be made out of 4-5 floors tall buildings too , most of the cities in the world have small buildings. We can make a new setting with skyscrapers but it may be problematic as from the high levels you'll see there is actually no city around you O.o .
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:23 pm

I would like to make an area called the UTF Labs, HUGE zombie population, a few scientists here and there that died and left journals, and, of course, the option when completed to blow it all up. it will be a timed delay, but in order for me to do it correctly i will need either a huge amount of space, or i will need redpower. redpower would assist me greatly, and in fact, will make it so i can make it seem like an actual abandoned lab. The top of the building looks like a normal house, however, i am not going to do the outside, and in fact, will curse it saying the outside is evil in one of the scientists entries. Please tell me if i may, and if you have any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Red power, zepplin, NPC, maybe flan's or SDK's mod too ? We should build a mod pack Smile . In other words its too much. For now leave the lab alone it's in plans, try building one of the areas left for construction for now. Besides the NPCs I don't rly want to include anything as it will be too much go here download this go there download that or too much permission asking ... Adventure craft includes diff useful functions for us but Kobialka is against it. It could be interesting to know your opinion too Mr. space cookiez ...
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Iv121 wrote:
The wires are up to you. I thought wooden barricades fit better but those fences are good for blockings small yards or as buildings' windows but it's up to you. Don't put those turrets yet as we have to decide some stuff first before we go into the final realization stage. BTW it's interesting to know why you oppose advanturecraft so much , is it something with the mod as I see you want other mods included (Even though it would mean a big headache for me O.o )

A city can be made out of 4-5 floors tall buildings too , most of the cities in the world have small buildings. We can make a new setting with skyscrapers but it may be problematic as from the high levels you'll see there is actually no city around you O.o .

Tue but You would not be going in the tallest buildings. You would rarely go on the roof anyway. I already started a new world though. I oppose adventurecraft because you are already putting in zeppelin mod (maybe) for turntable turrets and people will usually not download the map if they have to go through installing more than one mod. Adventurecraft is harder to install than most mods anyway as it adds so many things. :/ I'll use the ironblocks to barricade windows, as it's texture looks like wood.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Tue but You would not be going in the tallest buildings. You would rarely go on the roof anyway. I already started a new world though. I oppose adventurecraft because you are already putting in zeppelin mod (maybe) for turntable turrets and people will usually not download the map if they have to go through installing more than one mod. Adventurecraft is harder to install than most mods anyway as it adds so many things. :/ I'll use the ironblocks to barricade windows, as it's texture looks like wood.
WOOD?!?!? dangit! i can't make my lab out of WOOD!!!!
and the reason i don't work with the other areas is because(as i'm sure you all have seen) i suck at making exteriors. wich is why i'm trying to make something that is all inside.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:24 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

WOOD?!?!? dangit! i can't make my lab out of WOOD!!!!
and the reason i don't work with the other areas is because(as i'm sure you all have seen) i suck at making exteriors. wich is why i'm trying to make something that is all inside.

Blue wool has an iron texture. Keep in mind ALL the textures changed. :/
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

The wood was not for you but for Kobialka , ninja .
As I said before Kobiakla, I wouldn't like to install more than one mod. My choice is actually on NPCs but I'm afraid it may not be enough. Advanturecraft though offers us just what we need - always night setting, sound, light, triggers, spawners, furniture, NPCs, guns etc. It has an installer and runs supportably from minecraft (Like futurecraft will) so its quite easy to install. If you really insist though we won't use it but I don't promise zepplin turrets...
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:52 pm

ok, no iron. i can cope with that. but no adventurecraft k? i have played it and it was REALLY annoying to work with.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Couse it's more complicated ? It is, besides that - its minecraft , the same old one. I truly prefer makin it in adventurecraft couse it will save me allot of time going around collecting mods ... I mean I need at least a mod that makes night or the zombies will burn out and no fun will happen Sad .
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Couse it's more complicated ? It is, besides that - its minecraft , the same old one. I truly prefer makin it in adventurecraft couse it will save me allot of time going around collecting mods ... I mean I need at least a mod that makes night or the zombies will burn out and no fun will happen Sad .

I can use MCedit to cover the sky. I do support Mo Guns mod btw though. Npc mod? MAYBE. Spawners I can implement myself and the player wont need mods.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

So i got this great idea! Some parts of the map could have zombies that are set free when you step on an unavoidable pressure plate like those zombie hordes that ALWAYS appear in some part of L4D. How this would work is we set up a line of invisible pressure plates somewhere, and they trigger about 10 dispensers at once which fire zombies. The zombies are fired onto the floor of a second story building right next to the plates. The zombies pour out of broken windows and onto the player. This would make it more exciting ESPECIALLY if we made one of the pressure plate textures INVISIBLE! Maybe we could even make it trigger some fast paced note block battle music! This would not work with skeletons however, as they will be soldiers, and it is very akward to have 10 soldiers jump from a second story window just to punch your face. XD

Also, since when you download maps in a zip file, we need to have more than one file in the zip. One will be called "saves" inside that there will be the world. Another folder will be labeled "Mods" This folder will include the zip files of all the mods the game requires as well as a readme to tell you how to set it up. The last folder will be called "music" In here we can put some Left 4 Dead songs which the player can put in Minecraft's music file. I have all the songs installed on my computer so there is no need to buy them. Tell me if any of this advice is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

i think we could make it a bit simpler for the user.
we have two folders, the .Jar folder and the .Minecraft folder. drop the files and folders in the .jar folder into the .jar, and the .minecraft folders into the .minecraft folder. .jar would be like modloader and the mods required to go in the .jar, and the rest of the mods would be in*/BlackMoon/.minecraft/mods folder th map would be in the saves folder, and the texture pack in the texture packs folder.
include a readme
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Iv121 wrote:
What do you mean ? They threw you out ? Sad
Anyway marked ! I suggest using the lapiz ore for the floor but do as you wish ...

No, I am a guest. But, becoming a member is becoming difficult for me... At least I can go to any are on the serer!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:45 am

It's not that easy to pack all those mods together , permissions gentlemen permissions ... Covering the sky will have nasty effect on the lightning BTW Sad .
You can't make invs pressure plates as they use the textures of stone blocks and wooden blocks respectively. I should actually remove the "Space cookiez" answer to see ppl's true perforations...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:21 am

Set up a plain server. If we need mods we get them later.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Im working for some reason from the end of the level to the beginning. Starting wih town hall and the main military srong point and going to the other end of Black Avenue where all the zombies are. :/
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Well the town hall was EXTREMELY boring to build (you will think the opposite when you see it) but now that im on to the normal buildings progress will be made MUCH FASTER cuz i will enjoy it more. I think you want the buildings to look something like this:

it does look like it takes place 100 years after doesnt it?
Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Zombie_city_1280x1024
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

I'll do riverside neighborhood. Anything happen there?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:41 am

It's all written in the OP. Your target is the water pump.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

just so i don't have to necro later, i will post now.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:39 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
just so i don't have to necro later, i will post now.

good job. me as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

By the way, I am almost done with Black Avenue and I will do Central Park
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:42 pm

IV. Zombies do not burn under glass. The sky should be glass! That way we could have zombies in the day time! I honestly like the day time levels of left for dead better an it will give the map more of a variety that people will enjoy. PLEASE RESPOND
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:35 am

Glass is not protection zombies build a glass dome and put a zombie in there ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project "Black Moon"
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next