Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Go down 
+23
Tiel+
Laibach
r2fart2
Beaner
Last_Jedi_Standing
ACH0225
Shiva
Cool3303
VelouriumCamper
hyperlite
Apokalypse
Tehblooper
Keon
GLaDOS
edvardbetsever
ectrimble20
killerofpie
alucardtowel
Hierarch Fenway
Buggy1997123
The Schmetterling
tonyri
fr0stbyte124
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What Shape should planets be?
Cube!
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_lcap24%SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 16 ]
Sphere!
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_lcap57%SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 39 ]
Dodecahedron even though it wasn't a choice!
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 68

AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
OMG OWL FLOOD

Where have you been the past 41 years since Cave Johnson died?
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

A little question what are you talking about (not you Glados)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

I can kill you with 3 presses of a button.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
I can kill you with 3 presses of a button.

Click Click Click. Whoops. *Slightly robotic Steve Urkel voice* Did I do that?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am

Yes. One click to go to his profile. One click to ban him. One click to confirm ban.

One minute, let me just check...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:19 am

Well, three to actually ban him, then there is a message that pops up at the end saying "you have banned this user". You then have to press okay. I'm not to sure whether that counts, as you could throw your computer off a cliff and the user would still be banned...
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 am

Keon wrote:
I agree. Is your computer's graphics card suited for BF3? Also, did you contact support?

Please read carefully one of your questions is already answered - I did contact support and they didn't do a damn about it, they didn't reply at all. As for my graphics card I run on Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 TI - enough for BF3. I even ran it on the lowest settings with no use - always crashes in the same time. Tested in SP - crashes every time the player exits the APC in the first mission.

I know my logics are not easy to follow and usually don't make sense at first glance - but if you just follow this line of thinking you might understand it all. Right now you refuse to do that by denying all what I say ... The thread is not about BF3 anyway .
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 am

@anyone who thinks bf3 is a bad game: watch Operation Hammertime and all of that guy's other videos.

@the engvlish guy: please at least speak engrish(since you obviously refuseto speak english) engvlish is a virtually incomprehensible dialect, and its also extremely annoying because it looks comprehensible untill you read it.

@owls: youl never capture me!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 am

We may have a problem. I have no idea how to remove Cool's ban...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
We may have a problem. I have no idea how to remove Cool's ban...
Did you permaban him?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 am

Derpity do dah day.

You really banned him? Look, I can't see any sarcasm. Why? Why?

If you really banned him, now he has a legitimate right to complain. He did nothing, we didn't talk it over, but you just banned him.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 am

His profile is the same. Thus I can exclude one of two things:

A: When somebody is banned, the're avatar is automatically the Banned avatar.
B: You didn't ban Cool3303, or at least undid it.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

You didn't have to do it in the first place as as far as I can tell he did nothing wrong ... It's nice to see critics against the mods here, in most cases mods are sort of gods that can do whatever they want and tend to ban me with no valid reason ...
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Iv121 wrote:
You didn't have to do it in the first place as as far as I can tell he did nothing wrong ... It's nice to see critics against the mods here, in most cases mods are sort of gods that can do whatever they want and tend to ban me with no valid reason ...

We have all done wrong things. Except for me. I am perfect. But anyway, that gives them a excuse to ban anyone (except for me).
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Keon wrote:
I agree. Is your computer's graphics card suited for BF3? Also, did you contact support?

Please read carefully one of your questions is already answered - I did contact support and they didn't do a damn about it, they didn't reply at all. As for my graphics card I run on Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 TI - enough for BF3. I even ran it on the lowest settings with no use - always crashes in the same time. Tested in SP - crashes every time the player exits the APC in the first mission.

I know my logics are not easy to follow and usually don't make sense at first glance - but if you just follow this line of thinking you might understand it all. Right now you refuse to do that by denying all what I say ... The thread is not about BF3 anyway .

It's definitely a driver issue then. Try the beta drivers and see if that fixes the issue.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-295.51-beta-driver.html
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-295.51-beta-driver.html

Failing that, you can also try Omega Drivers, though you'll probably need noscript to navigate the site.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

seeing as this is currently on Nvidia drivers, is this a good card?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130652

ignore this if you wish
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

Well it's a fine one . The latest Nvidia card is GTX 580 so you're not so far away from the best cards on the market . I use the GTX 560 TI as I said, they have close prices as far as I remember and pretty much similar performance ...
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am

alright, thanks, the only reason I'm (trying) to get it is 'cause its on sale Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Well it's a fine one . The latest Nvidia card is GTX 580 so you're not so far away from the best cards on the market . I use the GTX 560 TI as I said, they have close prices as far as I remember and pretty much similar performance ...

What about a 590? I hear those are the best.

Also, 550 ti may be weaker than a 6790 which has similar pricing, but you get the full suite of nVidia Xtras that fr0st mentioned in another thread. I'd still recommend waiting until AMD releases their 7000 series GPUs and nVidia lowers their prices to stay competitive. You'll get a better deal that way Wink
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 pm

I already have all the parts... other than a graphics card, and my motherboard doesn't have video output...

I was going to get a 6850, I might just wait anyway though

EDIT: uh oh... it looks like the aforementioned card has problems with Linux :L

'nother EDIT: aggh, my original card that costs as much as this one, has better benchmarks, and ratings

I just hate that I'll have to spend 135$ :X
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Ubuntu 11.10, I assume?

If so, I like it personally, but I wouldn't use it as my primary OS. But I guess that's the best you can do for now without another hundred bucks for W7 tongue
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 pm

yeah, and I plan on using a version of xubuntu for my server
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Linux Mint seems a better option, or run Ubuntu without the GUI. Xubuntu is primarily an eyecandy flavor of Debian, so it'll be taking up a ton of resources trying to pretty up a screen you'll likely use very infrequently.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm

ah, ok, it was in a tutorial

I'll use the mint thing
Back to top Go down
Geemili

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't know what you resolved to, but why don't we make the worlds precolumbian? A disk (square) world, basically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE   SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Members' Lounge-
Jump to: