Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Human mating rituals

Go down 
+20
Ivan2006
Soul of Jack
Hierarch CMA
Saravanth
Legion
MrTargareyan
Groot
Tiel+
Iv121
Lightspeed
MercurySteam
TomažHostnik
hyperlite
Joel
Keon
ACH0225
Hierarch Fenway
fr0stbyte124
Luna
Tau
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Human mating rituals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Women aren't the worst, dudes pretending to be girls are the worst.
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:32 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Agreed... but why would you get advice from a transsexual?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Can you please not post in this thread? I realize it's a bit tactless to ask such a thing, but your thoughts on the matter are only applicable to a distinct minority...of course assuming you're serious.
The last thing I said is just generally true, doesn't come from RCC doctrine or whatever. I know it feel like you love her etc. etc. but I'll(almost) guarantee you'll be over her in a few months or a year or two. I've been there Jeffe.

Edit: DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD THAT LUNA SAYS, WOMEN ARE THE WORST AT DATING ADVICE.
Believe me when I say I've stuck close and true to the maxim of dating being a frivolous affair throughout my educational career. But I've only about a year of high school left, and I don't think I'm going to find anyone like her any time soon. It's difficult to explain without sounding stereotypical, but I don't like her for her looks, or anything as base as that. It's like every time I see her I just feel a little happier about life, and no other woman has done that for me so far.

And it frustrates me this is just going to pass me by because I can't interact on a meaningful social basis worth a shilling. If I were half the talker I was online in real life I'd be all set, but alas that's not the case.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Edit: DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD THAT LUNA SAYS, WOMEN ARE THE WORST AT DATING ADVICE.
hyperlite wrote:
Oi, you two, this is supposed to be a productive thread. I'm only trying to help and you guys shoot me down.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Can you please not post in this thread? I realize it's a bit tactless to ask such a thing, but your thoughts on the matter are only applicable to a distinct minority...of course assuming you're serious.
The last thing I said is just generally true, doesn't come from RCC doctrine or whatever. I know it feel like you love her etc. etc. but I'll(almost) guarantee you'll be over her in a few months or a year or two. I've been there Jeffe.

Believe me when I say I've stuck close and true to the maxim of dating being a frivolous affair throughout my educational career. But I've only about a year of high school left, and I don't think I'm going to find anyone like her any time soon. It's difficult to explain without sounding stereotypical, but I don't like her for her looks, or anything as base as that. It's like every time I see her I just feel a little happier about life, and no other woman has done that for me so far.

And it frustrates me this is just going to pass me by because I can't interact on a meaningful social basis worth a shilling. If I were half the talker I was online in real life I'd be all set, but alas that's not the case.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
So there's this girl I really like and get all feathery inside whenever I see her. It's like a crush, well, exactly like a crush. But she's a superior officer in JROTC and I feel like anything I do will be interpreted as kissing up, assuming she'd even be interested in a relationship to begin with. She is single though, I know that much by virtue of some shameless Facebook stalking, but she is extremely outgoing, it would seem. So I unno.

Asking about advice about girls on futurecraft forums. Because it clearly worked out for tacokingbob and his impressive tromboner.

My gurlfriend left me yesterday.

So yeah,you can try to get her.

If you not try,the pain of the never-were will be with you forever,so i recommend: GO FOR IT.

Speak with her!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Big question, does she even know who you are? As in, do you ever interact by the necessity of your jobs?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:23 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Big question, does she even know who you are? As in, do you ever interact by the necessity of your jobs?
Platoon is led by a Platoon Leader and a Platoon Sergeant, the latter of which acts as a subordinate to the former. A Platoon is essentially a class period - it is subdivided into Squads, which are led by Squad Leaders. More often than not during class the Platoon breaks into Squads, as it's easier for individual Squad Leaders to teach 4-6 people than to have the entire class attempt to learn something while in formation at the position of attention.

During class both the Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Leader go around making sure everyone's getting it.

So yes, I have inte- well, no. She asked me if I played basketball one day when it seemed everyone decided my nickname was Mr. Tall, but I just gave a stiff shake of the head since our Squad Leader had called us into attention. We also ran a mile one day, and when I jogged past she asked me what lap I was on, I answered that I hadn't been keeping track. In the same class period she later was doing the stationary exercises like three feet away from me. Oh, and there was that one time she was at the computer terminal while my Business Ed. class was checking out books at the library and looked up, but I dunno if she recognized me.

So you can see why I'm a bit hesitant at attempting to pursue this. What I really need to do is figure out when she's free and catch her during those times for a quick and potentially severely depressing chit-chat.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 am

Well that's tough stuff you got there Tiel O.o , I wonder where will you get a promotion ? Is the problem like you can't even get to her physically ? Relations like that between superiors and their troops might even be forbidden which well takes the problem to the whole new level, but Im sure that even in there you get days off duty, if you plan to meet her these are your chance, otherwise I think you'll have some hard time ... unless it is not all strict like the real military OFC.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:35 am

Iv121 wrote:
Well that's tough stuff you got there Tiel O.o , I wonder where will you get a promotion ? Is the problem like you can't even get to her physically ? Relations like that between superiors and their troops might even be forbidden which well takes the problem to the whole new level, but Im sure that even in there you get days off duty, if you plan to meet her these are your chance, otherwise I think you'll have some hard time ... unless it is not all strict like the real military OFC.
Lol, you'd have experience with this wouldn't you? Razz (mandatory female service and all that)

I might make PFC by the close of the week, but the most I'll be able to go this school year is SSG. If I'm not mistaken, she's currently an SFC. JROTC is pretty informal and lasts for about an hour every day, so it's just a matter of being a stalker and figuring out an opportune time to speak with her. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:41 am

Alright, I have plan. Get really buff, then get a nice suit. Get some fancy food and a table set up outside wherever you go for JROTC. Then, wait for her to get close, ask her to sit down, and the profit.

Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 am

life is pain

Last edited by Commander Error on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:04 am

Well about the last suggestion you know if he jumps in the middle of the "class"  or the squad he will end up in front of a shooting squad next Razz. Personal stuff like that is better handled off duty.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 am

Buy a motorcycle, instant badassery, attract all the bitches.
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Luna wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
Oi, you two, this is supposed to be a productive thread. I'm only trying to help and you guys shoot me down.
No offense, it's just that women give terrible advice. I mean, it's important to 'be yourself' and crap, but confidence is probably more important in my limited experience.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Luna wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
No offense, it's just that women give terrible advice. I mean, it's important to 'be yourself' and crap, but confidence is probably more important in my limited experience.
How confident do you mean, its all very well not stuttering and staring awkwardly (which basically describes every social encounter I've ever had xD) but there's a difference between that and walking up to someone, flicking your hair, doing a pelvic thrust and going "Bang me" in a slightly cringy seductive voice xD Idk, i am unable to offer any useful advice on this subject other than be nice :3
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Luna wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
How confident do you mean, its all very well not stuttering and staring awkwardly (which basically describes every social encounter I've ever had xD) but there's a difference between that and walking up to someone, flicking your hair, doing a pelvic thrust and going "Bang me" in a slightly cringy seductive voice xD Idk, i am unable to offer any useful advice on this subject other than be nice :3
I don't know, just be confident. Don't continually ask her 'is this ok?' or whatever, women are generally very emotional, so you, as a man[child?] need to be sort of a 'rock' for her. Or she could be a rabid feminist, in which case I'm out of advice.

Tiel+ wrote:

I still wouldn't do anything 'til you have a week or so to think about it without interacting/seeing her, but I understand what you mean. And if you were anything like you were here... lawlz. First of all, try to make friends with her on some level before doing anything, unless you think you're actually up to asking her to prom or whatever kids do these days.

Last edited by TomažHostnik on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 pm

And if she is the sort of "rock" like woman ?
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:
Or she could be a rabid feminist, in which case I'm out of advice.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Rock chicks are quite obvious, Tiel would have noticed this by now.

If she is a rock chick my motorbike advice is actually worth something.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:31 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:
I'm not sure that constitutes a rabid feminist... I'm probably more emotional than most women I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:32 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:
I'm not sure that constitutes a rabid feminist... I'm probably more emotional than most women I know Very Happy
I know, I was sort of joking, but women are... different, they act on feelings more then men do. Also, being overemotional is bad for either sex, fix that or I'll find you.

I swear, if this constitutes misogyny these days I'm going to burn something.

Prototype wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Rock chicks are quite obvious, Tiel would have noticed this by now.

If she is a rock chick my motorbike advice is actually worth something.
The one girl at my parish into Metal is actually really attractive.

Last edited by TomažHostnik on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:
I know, I was sort of joking, but women are... different, they act on feelings more then men do. Also, being overemotional is bad for either sex, fix that or I'll find you.

Im not over emotional Very Happy I just get sad that i don't look like Dan Howell xD
Back to top Go down
TomažHostnik
TomažHostnik

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:

Im not over emotional :DI just get sad that i don't look like Dan Howell xD
Who's Dan Howell?
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
CMA wrote:

Im not over emotional :DI just get sad that i don't look like Dan Howell xD
Who's Dan Howell?
https://www.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire?feature=g-subs-u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human mating rituals   Human mating rituals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human mating rituals
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: