Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Solaris: New Faction Server!

Go down 
+12
skeletonman101
Talon
Last_Jedi_Standing
Sight
Dux Tell31
Keon
Commander Error
hyperlite
Caramell
Tiel+
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Solaris: New Faction Server! Empty
PostSubject: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 am

IP: 209.188.23.250:25602

Everyone, we will be using Solaris as our faction server, as I befriended on of the faction leaders, Avior, who can help us in our journey to awesomeness. He runs the town of Evalence. He his agreed to us joining his faction until we can start our own base/faction. We will use Evalence in the coming weeks as a spring-board into the world, something we didn't have last time (excluding the 2 000 cookies).
If you wish to join Evalence, ask Avior, and tell him that I (Mackeroth) sent you.

He said that if I could find 2 friends, he'd promote me. In response, I said I could give him 5-10 people from the forum. So if you come onto the server, I get promoted!

Be extremely polite, be helpful and generous. We are guests in his home (town, whatever), so please be ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. I also said that we would contribute to the township, so as we stockpile our own resources, we must help Avior stockpile his.

The first thing we must do is make our own building in the town, as a temporary base-of-operations. We can store all our resources there, as well as anything else we may need.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

Oscar mike!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, no. Remember my old 'tactical advice' thread in Off topic? This sounds awfully similar and very fishy. I'll join, but I now have the sovereign right to say "I told you so" when s**t hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Also, can we act 'different'? Like we're studying them because we're advanced but are absolutely terrible at hiding it?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Tiel wrote:
Also, can we act 'different'? Like we're studying them because we're advanced but are absolutely terrible at hiding it?
I kind of like the idea..
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Oh wait I can't join. I'm not premium Sad
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I have a very important question:

WILL. WE. REBEL?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 pm

We should.

Last edited by Tiel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Disregard.

Last edited by hyperlite on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Evalance is our ally. Avior will be indoctrinated into our ranks.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Also, we need to expand to below the base. The base is rather cramped, if you hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:50 pm

I created a faction on Solaris. "SpaceForce".
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Commander Error wrote:
I created a faction on Solaris. "SpaceForce".

We already have our own.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am

RAMBO!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 am

It was a very intense midnight.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am

Tiel wrote:
It was a very intense midnight.

Yes. Yes it was.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 am

Tiel wrote:

That's actually what got the Duke's attention. I commented on his architecture, and acted all superior, but subtly. It came across as humor, apparently.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 am

Right, our next step for the base is to build another layer of defenses around the hill its on. It will be another wall, made from stone bricks. I created a tower on the eastern side (I think), and this will be one of the towers and walls that go around that I just mentioned. I built this out of cobblestone due to resource issues, but we will eventually replace it with stone brick.

On the opposite side to the new turret (where we planted a few trees) is an extremely steep valley. We will build walls on the hill side, and have another building on the far side, with a bridge over the gap. Perhaps with a turret or two stuck in the side of the valley.

This picture may help:

Spoiler:

Walls on the left, building in the center, and bridge to the right.

Also, the underground apartments need to be finished.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I added on to the building at the top of the hill, the one with the table. It's a pretty big addition, and I think you all will like it...
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 am

I found and Keon and I build a site for a colony, North-North West of the main base. LAva cave, sand, ice, snow. We're building a terradome.

"Lux Stellarum".

Last edited by Commander Error on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 pm

How about Lux Stellarum?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 pm

You know the transporter plugin? It has server travel. Yes, you heard me. This means I could link us a gate to a private server with diamond blocks.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 pm

:0

ECtrembles efforts were in vein.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Why Not?
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Right, our next step for the base is to build another layer of defenses around the hill its on. It will be another wall, made from stone bricks. I created a tower on the eastern side (I think), and this will be one of the towers and walls that go around that I just mentioned. I built this out of cobblestone due to resource issues, but we will eventually replace it with stone brick.

On the opposite side to the new turret (where we planted a few trees) is an extremely steep valley. We will build walls on the hill side, and have another building on the far side, with a bridge over the gap. Perhaps with a turret or two stuck in the side of the valley.

This picture may help:

Spoiler:

Walls on the left, building in the center, and bridge to the right.

Also, the underground apartments need to be finished.

Aye Aye, Captain!

Also, you need to add me to the faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solaris: New Faction Server!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next