Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I have a question about carriers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

I have a question about carriers. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question about carriers.   I have a question about carriers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Specifically about hangars on carrier ships and space stations. Will there be something like a hinge block that allows you to open a door as an alternative to using a shield? I don't know if that would be too hard to code, but it would be pretty cool if I could enter a battle and open my ship's hangar, letting fighters and boarding craft pour into the fray.

(This is probably a stupid question==>) I also have a question about fighters. will they just be small ships that you can build around a core or be crafted in a table? I've been reading a lot of threads and can't find much on the relationship of carriers and fighters.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about carriers.   I have a question about carriers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 pm

They want to make them craftable objects. I'm not sure about hangar doors, but it seems like a lot of unnecessary work for an accessory. I say, don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about carriers.   I have a question about carriers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh, i read that fighters would be craftable somewhere on the forums, but i guess i was in denial because i was looking forward to making my own fighter and joining a faction/server as a pilot haha.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about carriers.   I have a question about carriers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Specifically about hangars on carrier ships and space stations. Will there be something like a hinge block that allows you to open a door as an alternative to using a shield? I don't know if that would be too hard to code, but it would be pretty cool if I could enter a battle and open my ship's hangar, letting fighters and boarding craft pour into the fray.

(This is probably a stupid question==>) I also have a question about fighters. will they just be small ships that you can build around a core or be crafted in a table? I've been reading a lot of threads and can't find much on the relationship of carriers and fighters.

Carriers: operate with shields only. Talk to frost, maybe, he might feel pity for your request.

Fighters: Craftable, but with different types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about carriers.   I have a question about carriers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question about carriers.
Page 1 of 1