Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I have a Question

Go down 
+9
ACH0225
fr0stbyte124
Pat Best
Shiva
Tiel+
Keon
hyperlite
Commander Error
Tell
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm

So I was wondering if futurecraft would be done by late July or what stage it would be at. I mean its not like I'm looking at a java class I might take thats 850$ and I might want to help after I'm done even I'm still in middle school I mean its not like that
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I highly doubt it'll be even in Beta. It's a friggin' HUGE mod. Be patient...

....you know the meaning of the word, da?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
I highly doubt it'll be even in Beta. It's a friggin' HUGE mod. Be patient...

....you know the meaning of the word, da?
No but all look it up why did you bring it up cuz I'm in a crapy mood cuz I just had to write a 5 paragraph essay on wether I liked harry potter and the sorceress stone or if I did not.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Check your grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling, if you really want to spend big money on a Java class, then you will have to be more careful typing. I don't code, but I'm pretty sure if you are off even by one character, then it won't work properly.

Edit: Wait, your not looking at a class are you? I read that wrong, another example of how important grammar and the flow of sentences is, I cannot translate what you were trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey I'm typing this on my ituch and in bed AND feeling lazy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 pm

The grammar is terrible, your "ituch" and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 pm

iTouch everyone. It's what us Apple homos do.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I DO feel bad BUT I vote to get NEW staff or a new member who deals with noobs and "me" type people NICELY tongue
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 pm

All of you...

Chill.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 pm

No. We offer noobs to the almighty staff to keep them well fed so they can work on the mod.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 pm

I was just going to. I mean, sheeesh.

Hello, I am your friendly new staff member dispatched to deal with you nicely.

What can I do to make your day better?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm so glad this is in the off-topic area Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

APPLE HOMO.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 pm

I would gladly help anybody with a problem they are having. I am the helpful new staff person. My name is Caroline. Would you like some help?

No, seriously, if anybody needs help dealing with noobs, just call our friendly Noob Relations Secretary, Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Keon wrote:
I would gladly help anybody with a problem they are having. I am the helpful new staff person. My name is Caroline. Would you like some help?

No, seriously, if anybody needs help dealing with noobs, just call our friendly Noob Relations Secretary, Caroline.

Nowai... Keon totally does not hint in any way that you're a girl.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Not to get any body mad I will post alot more now
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Locked, at least until I can delete the hi posts. Tell, that was not acceptable in any forum, much less this one. Stop. Right. Now.

I mean it.

Edit: Hi posts deleted. For those just joining us, tell just posted a lot of messages saying "hi" simply to raise his post count. I am unlocking this, consider that your final warning, tell.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Fine all stop but guys where just as anouing and I don't care how I spell it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Ok so I still hve not gotten a clear answer about why this topic was made.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I really cannot understand a word you just said.

I mean, with Cool, he makes annoying mistakes, and all. But I can read them, and he still makes some sense. And he isn't even a native English speaker.

See, cool makes harmless mistakes, but you just said: "Okay, everything stop but males at a undefined location who made sound decisions in the same manner as Anouing(obviously a name), and I don't care how I spell the word 'it'." (do you want to spell it "et"?)

As for your later post, I would optimistically estimate we may have a pre-alpha of Copernicus then, if all goes excellently.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 am

Quote :
if all goes excellently

It won't. You have not yet erected culture diffusion centers so your planetary alliegance is lower than it should be throughout the system, resulting in lower income and higher vulnerability to enemy culture and the almighty Deliverance Engine.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 am

I find your lack of faith in fedora owl disturbing.
I have a Question KU4cX
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 am

My advice: never spend money on an introductory programming language class. There are countless free resources online, and due to the nature of learning the language, there is no way this class can offer you something you couldn't learn for free.

Just start out coding simple things and get more elaborate as you get more confident in your skills. Then start look at game dev blogs and forums to get an idea of the sciences of video games. I guarantee you will get more from that than you could from any class.

*edit*
Re-reading OP. Not sure anymore if that's what you were asking but it's good advice anyway.

Not much coding is getting done on the engine work right now because I am very busy with irl stuff and have been for a while now. Once things settle down here I will get back to real development. On the other hand, lots of stuff has been getting worked and reworked on paper, so the mod is still progressing. If we can get a solution to the concurrent world problem or find a workaround we will be in good shape. Cascaid is helping me with this but he is also very busy with irl, so people are just going to have to wait some more. I'm not making any time estimates on this until we've discovered a good solution.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 am

Keon wrote:
I find your lack of faith in fedora owl disturbing.
I have a Question KU4cX

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……….....................................? Why did you do that? Are you joining Strigiforme Industrial or something?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 am

Derp.

Everyone needs to change their Avatar to an Owl so noobies get scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Question   I have a Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next