Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )

Go down 
+13
Keon
Laserbilly
blockman42
Commander Kobialka
Joel
Iv121
superninjakiwi
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
ACH0225
Shiva
Tiel+
Pat Best
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm

I could play but whenever I play other people have less fun because victory becomes impossible.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Pat Best wrote:
I could play but whenever I play other people have less fun because victory becomes impossible.

ukjgsl8iohrao.wgr I could EASILY beat you in a match in Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

Oh? That's funny, because an hour ago you stated you had never played in multiplayer. So what actual player versus player experience do you actually have?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Don't mind the jester.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

Oh? That's funny, because an hour ago you stated you had never played in multiplayer. So what actual player versus player experience do you actually have?

none actually. But I usually play with at least 4 AI and I never place them in any difficulty lower than hard. There are two difficulties ABOVE hard in Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

none actually. But I usually play with at least 4 AI and I never place them in any difficulty lower than hard. There are two difficulties ABOVE hard in Rebellion.

So do I. And I'm awful by Pat's standards.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

The real challenge is a 1 v1 against a high-level AI on a very small map. Limited resources and planets, and you're under the full attention of the AI.

Having more than one opponent means they'll fight each other instead of you.

Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

The real challenge is a 1 v1 against a high-level AI on a very small map. Limited resources and planets, and you're under the full attention of the AI.

doesnt matter. The other AI are not their only interest. They come after you just as quick as the others.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

doesnt matter. The other AI are not their only interest. They come after you just as quick as the others.

While one comes after you, another comes after him, forcing him to take resources away from his frontline advancing on you and pump them into his defense.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

While one comes after you, another comes after him, forcing him to take resources away from his frontline advancing on you and pump them into his defense.

same thing the other way around...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Kobialka, you're new here and you have no idea what you're talking about. You're making a fool of yourself. I would encourage you to actually play the game before you spew this kind of nonsense. In the meantime, this is a pointless argument because Pat wins. I have spoken! Go forth!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Kobialka, you're new here and you have no idea what you're talking about. You're making a fool of yourself. I would encourage you to actually play the game before you spew this kind of nonsense. In the meantime, this is a pointless argument because Pat wins. I have spoken! Go forth!

LJS. This is one of the few times that you have made a fool of YOURSELF. Just cuz I'm new to a topic does not mean in any way I am new to a game. I have been playing the Sins game for 4 years now and Rebellion, I have played since it came out. plus: yes. why wouldnt another player atack you and force ships out of your offensive line to join your defense line like Pat was just talking about as if that only happens to AIs. plus plus: I was only challenging Pat to an actual match.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm

LJS. This is one of the few times that you have made a fool of YOURSELF. Just cuz I'm new to a topic does not mean in any way I am new to a game. I have been playing the Sins game for 4 years now and Rebellion, I have played since it came out. plus: yes. why wouldnt another player atack you and force ships out of your offensive line to join your defense line like Pat was just talking about as if that only happens to AIs. plus plus: I was only challenging Pat to an actual match.

Game name: Challenge Accepted
Password: Futurecraft

I am waiting.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Having played against both AI and players, I can tell you that it's not the same thing at all. Having lots of experience against an AI is all well and good, but it doesn't make you qualified to talk about PvP matches. It's like me saying that I have years of experience flying commercial airplanes, so I'm qualified to fly a helicopter gunship on a combat mission. And saying that to someone who's spent hundreds of hours flying helicopter gunships. It's a related skill set, but it's not the same thing at all. Also, something that you said earlier but I want to use as ammunition against you now:
Kobialka wrote:
There are two difficulties ABOVE hard in Rebellion.
Nope. There are three. Easy, Normal, Hard, Unfair, Cruel, Vicious. You lose.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 pm

You know if you don't show up soon I'm just going to go try out planetside 2 which finished downloading half an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Well it's been over half an hour, so planetside 2 it is.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Well it's been over half an hour, so planetside 2 it is.

Go on Thebe! PM me your character name!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Pat Best wrote:
You know if you don't show up soon I'm just going to go try out planetside 2 which finished downloading half an hour ago.

didnt see your reply til now :/ but I will play you eventually
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I think a massive battle should be arranged when we all have time. And pat, don't hack again.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I think a massive battle should be arranged when we all have time. And pat, don't hack again.

I don't hack. The game bends to my will 'is all.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am

Pat Best wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

you HACK? I see... I see... And yes! We should arrange a massive battle between all the Rebellion players on the forum.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 am

Pat Best wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

you HACK? I see... I see... And yes! We should arrange a massive battle between all the Rebellion players on the forum.

I exploded an Argonev with fully upgraded last resort at point blank at his Titan. No damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I exploded an Argonev with fully upgraded last resort at point blank at his Titan. No damage was done.

lol. destroying an argonev wouldnt DESTROY a titan but it would do damage. lol. who was he playing as?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 am

No.

Last_Jedi_Standing, Shiva, Keon, Tiel, CoalMiningAlchemist, Pat, Kobialka, and Addeptis all have Trinity.

If we want to have a Battle Royale, Trinity is the better game to do it on.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

Tiel wrote:
No.

Last_Jedi_Standing, Shiva, Keon, Tiel, CoalMiningAlchemist, Pat, Kobialka, and Addeptis all have Trinity.

If we want to have a Battle Royale, Trinity is the better game to do it on.

aaaaaaw. but what about TITANS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next