Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Project "Black Moon"

Go down 
+12
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
TacticalSheep5
Keon
superninjakiwi
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Son of Wolves
ACH0225
blockman42
Iv121
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Should we use advantureCraft ?
Yes it would be cool to have special blocks, scripts, better mob spanners etc.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
No the mod will not be popular there and it's more challenging without it.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I have no idea what it is and I should probably go to the link below
Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
SPACE COOKIEZ !
Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_lcap39%Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Well it doesn't ? I mean it should have to do anything with futurecraft. I'm not giving any specifics about the universe - want it to be futurecraft it will be futurecraft, don't want it it won't be. This global setting is less relevant to our story and I want to concentrate on the story of this city.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

And that was just a sample, a kinda tester backstory. Notice the lack of year timestamps, no specific weapons, no specific ships, just a few references to FC.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Actually there's none. As I said it has nothing to do with futurecraft unless you want to believe its futurecraft...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

He he, LJSI was mentioned!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Is this being built on a server or individually?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:06 am

Well we don't have a server, but the map is suppurated into different parts. Anyone who wants to help may grab one and start working.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:31 am

I'm workin on some stuff for the tex pack. Did you know that cauldrons are actually trash bins that you can place in the streets ? If you have any special requests you'll have to tell me now.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:02 pm

i'm not gonna work on anything because of the fact that i can't find textures that work, nor can i think of any. good day.*signs out*
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:07 pm

What do you mean "cant find textures" ? They are in the middle of the OP ... Its 32x32 and therefor you MUST USE MCPATCHER TO APPLY HD TEXTURES MOD or INSTALL OPTIFINE that includes this in it. DO NOT INSTALL BOTH IN THE SAME TIME.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:51 am

So how's things going ? I'm done with about 2/3 of the sector. I'm planning to make it 5 mins long if you rush through it , means like 10 mins pure fun not including the "final stand" included in each sector which will be like 5 mins, depending on what I come up with. If every sector will be like this one the whole map will be like 60 mins or more which is quite impressive !
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Iv121 wrote:
So how's things going ? I'm done with about 2/3 of the sector. I'm planning to make it 5 mins long if you rush through it , means like 10 mins pure fun not including the "final stand" included in each sector which will be like 5 mins, depending on what I come up with. If every sector will be like this one the whole map will be like 60 mins or more which is quite impressive !

I can start the old town next week, my mouse is broken and I need another one.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:59 am

blockman42 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROJECT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Kobialka wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROJECT.

I might start today or tomorrow, if anyone want to know...
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Started the first house XD
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:32 am

blockman42 wrote:
Started the first house XD

competition... hm.... I finnished.... 1 building.... BEAT THAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:38 am

I did 4 out of 5 mins (if you rush through, it will take twice as long when there are zombies around) , I REALLY HOPE YOU GONNA BEAT THAT SOON !!!
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

right now I'm about 10% done: planning for the residential area is done (there will be 15 house and 1 apartment complex).
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Iv, I would like to make the park. How big should it be? And where will the roads going into and out of it go?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:34 am

Mac wrote:
Iv, I would like to make the park. How big should it be? And where will the roads going into and out of it go?

It should be around 5 mins long if you rush through it. It's built out of small grass fields with bushes and stuff. There are no roads coming in for now besides the main road that leads to the centre of the park. The centre of the park is a big open area with a statue or stuff in the middle. When you are done with it build some tents, wooden MG Nests and stuff around. Behind the statue put some stone platforms for the assault gunships. No need to put monsters for now.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:52 am

I may of once again overdone it:

Spoiler:

As you can see, I'm studying hard for my exams.

That is the center. There will be more rugged forest-park land around the structure, and the what-its-faces' camp.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:54 am

I'll blow some areas of it up later.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:36 am

Mac wrote:
Please use the banhammer to do so and film the whole ambush.
No, seiously: don´t blow anything up. If you don´t like the columns, demolish them, but avoid collateral demage.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:41 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Mac wrote:
No, seiously: don´t blow anything up. If you don´t like the columns, demolish them, but avoid collateral demage.

The city was bombarded and ravaged by war, they will be damage.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:50 am

Mac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Mac wrote:

[system:] unable to translate >german< because of grammar fail exception
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:16 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Mac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Mac wrote:

[system:] unable to translate >german< because of grammar fail exception

Sorry. I do make mistakes, I am only a human, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project "Black Moon"
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next