Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Project "Black Moon"

Go down 
+12
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
TacticalSheep5
Keon
superninjakiwi
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
Son of Wolves
ACH0225
blockman42
Iv121
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Should we use advantureCraft ?
Yes it would be cool to have special blocks, scripts, better mob spanners etc.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_lcap22%Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
No the mod will not be popular there and it's more challenging without it.
Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_lcap30%Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I have no idea what it is and I should probably go to the link below
Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_lcap9%Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
SPACE COOKIEZ !
Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_lcap39%Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 pm

What would you want in it?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 pm

The UTF lab below an office building in the center of the city is the source of the infection. It was abandoned immediately after the incident so all stuff was left as it is. The lab consists of a few stages, connected with elevators.

First the player will have to go through the lab building. It has diff offices, lunch rooms , some small labs for unclassified research, barracks for the guards. The area was accessible with general level of clearance. Area length - 1 mins.

After that you go down through an elevator shaft (the elevators are inactive so you'll have to climb down ) to facility one. Facility one was designed mainly for storage and transportation. It is built out of big rooms containing garages , storages etc. Section length is 1 min.

From there you go to Alpha labs. Alpha labs are used for developing new weaponry. It consists of corridors connecting various labs and test chambers. As this area is used for weapon development it has many test chambers. It also has security checkpoints to guard the area, small local storages, rooms for rest, small offices for the scientists. Section length is 2 mins

From there you go down to facility 2. Facility 2 is the main power source of the lab. It consists of various chambers with machinery - water and air pumps, Plasma enjectors and storages, and finally the main reactor which is a big piece of machinery. It has diff maintenance routes, small rooms for the maintenance team and some local storages. Section length is 1 min

From there you go to Beta labs. The beta labs are the bio-research center. It is similar to alpha labs but it has less test chambers and more lab rooms. It also has a big storage for bio samples, where the zombies were stored. It's a huge room with many rows of walls with glass containers. There is a hall from which the room can be seen that links all catwalks between the container rows. There won't be floor down so the void below the minecraft world will be seen, gives an illusion of depth. I want ppl to be able to see it and feel how huge it is - means the floor (or it's absence) should be visible from above. From there the player will enter another elevator shaft and go up to the facility's control room the section ends there. Section length is 3 mins.

Overall its a very big facility. You probably won't make it all alone. Begin it for now, make it till Facility 2 (don't start it). IF someone else wants to help us he will get the second part. If not someone will probably finish by then and help you.

BTW I want to make new textures for the labs (to recolor nether bricks and one of the wools which still has the road texture (Use end stone for the road) ) . Mac want to help ? Or anyone else , you're welcome as ppl say my textures are too cartoonish and simplistic (won't deny the last one ... )

Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 pm

(NOTE: These are Alpha designs. This absolutely subject to change before release.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm

yep they are. As I said above I want to pick you new textures to work with. I don't want the floor, wall and ceiling to look the same. Also I don't like the light in the floor ...
Also most of the facility is intact. Why you always assume it's one huge wreck ? Shocked . I had to make a more intact part of the city -.- ...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I've been using end-stone as mud, so I can have it in the park to look like the path is well used without worrying about the grass spreading over it.

Also, we need a smooth metal texture, to build any ships we might need out of.

I would like to help with the lab. I'll give you my central courtyard, you guys can build the building/s around it that make up the office. I think the main building should be all the normal labs, including the Alpha, 2, and Beta labs. But then underground we have a secret facility, which contains all the secret stuff, which is where the zombies were made. I know that isn't what you said, but to me it seems more sinister.

I will start work on the underground area, but won't furnish it in case you really have to do the labs another way. At the very least, it can be a start to the rest of the labs.

Does that make any sense? I will start an underground area, so please put it to good use.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 am

You haven't done the park yet. Jumping like this from place to place won't do any good. I guess you're in for the lab textures though. I need something white and smooth for the walls. It will be that piece of wool that still has road texture.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Iv121 wrote:
yep they are. As I said above I want to pick you new textures to work with. I don't want the floor, wall and ceiling to look the same. Also I don't like the light in the floor ...
Also most of the facility is intact. Why you always assume it's one huge wreck ? Shocked . I had to make a more intact part of the city -.- ...

The rest of the lab is undamaged. The aboveground part bought it hard, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project "Black Moon"   Project "Black Moon" - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project "Black Moon"
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8