Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Banhammer

Go down 
+26
torrentialAberration
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Heeltripper
Joel
Avenger_7
Captain stufuzzycat
Red Fang
blockman42
xanex21
Iv121
Last_Jedi_Standing
Pat Best
Keon
Groot
Commander Kobialka
Admiral Rekiin
Commander Error
hiloser12221
hyperlite
ACH0225
Laibach
Dux Tell31
lukas_schjodt
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Banhammer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 am

Keon wrote:
Who's pluginned with bukkit before?

Not me.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 am

So I'm not part of teh teamz ? NO COOKIEZ ?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 am

As I was left with no comment (as always , oh cmon when was last time you commented any of my ships ? Have a look at Normandy mark IX - how many comments for ONE ship O.o . They can't be perfect Razz ) I guess I was expected to submit a proper application :

I would PLS PLS PLS like to help with the exterior hull. In the meanwhile I'll draw something I had in mind (I'm not a concept artist so don't expect a masterpiece ) .
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 am

if you want attention just troll the mass effect fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 am

Eh who is that ? I know I know - me ! ( I loved ME at least ... Though I'm not sitting in their forums or somethin so I think I'm not a fan of ME ... )

Anyway such as comments are not healthy ...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:03 am

Iv121 wrote:
As I was left with no comment (as always , oh cmon when was last time you commented any of my ships ? Have a look at Normandy mark IX - how many comments for ONE ship O.o . They can't be perfect Razz ) I guess I was expected to submit a proper application :

I would PLS PLS PLS like to help with the exterior hull. In the meanwhile I'll draw something I had in mind (I'm not a concept artist so don't expect a masterpiece ) .

Once again, my over-organization has proved a... flop.

Anyone is free to work on the Banhammer however they chose, so long as you are following the model, and/or my instructions.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 am

xanex21 wrote:
if you want attention just troll the mass effect fanboy.

Your parents must be proud.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 am

The problem is that there are no specific parts for everyone - means that we may find 3 working on the tail and 0 on the cockpit - no good will happen from both sides. If you assign one person to specific parts of the ship you will get things moving quick with no collision or empty parts. This will also BTW allow me to work on the banhammer.

When it comes to minecraft multiplayer my comp prefers to lag like crazy or simply crash claiming "connection lost" . There are very few servers in which I can work (Not necessarily in my region) and even there for a limited period of time (It works there perfectly in the morning until 11:00 (local time). Unless I exit minecraft it will work perfectly even afterwards but if I leave minecarft from 11:00 it will lag just like in the other servers). In short my only way of working on the banhammer is to take schematics or world saves and then return edited ones. It will also allow others to do it so they can use MCedit (I know there is worldEdit but it lacks the functionality and easiness of MCedit ) .
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Iv121 wrote:
The problem is that there are no specific parts for everyone - means that we may find 3 working on the tail and 0 on the cockpit - no good will happen from both sides. If you assign one person to specific parts of the ship you will get things moving quick with no collision or empty parts. This will also BTW allow me to work on the banhammer.

When it comes to minecraft multiplayer my comp prefers to lag like crazy or simply crash claiming "connection lost" . There are very few servers in which I can work (Not necessarily in my region) and even there for a limited period of time (It works there perfectly in the morning until 11:00 (local time). Unless I exit minecraft it will work perfectly even afterwards but if I leave minecarft from 11:00 it will lag just like in the other servers). In short my only way of working on the banhammer is to take schematics or world saves and then return edited ones. It will also allow others to do it so they can use MCedit (I know there is worldEdit but it lacks the functionality and easiness of MCedit ) .

MCEdit is the buggiest program for MC though..?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:32 pm

No bugs for me. Make sure you're using the latest version (Keep note that versions before 1.0r do not update to 1.0r automatically. You need to download it again manually .
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

I am. I tried loading the server world and I either get a whopping 5 FPS or it flips me the bird and crashes.

Even when starting a new world it never peaks 10 FPS for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

I would like to help with the weapons the the cannons i have already made work great on zepplin mod ships.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Are you doing it with your MC running ? If you are you're lucky you didn't corrupt your save. Don't do it unless you know what you do.
Otherwise insure you don't have other programs running as MCedit is quite power consuming. Besides those two I don't know how I can help you. If you manage to fix it you will discover it's superior to WorldEdit - The ability to effectively flip and mirror, create complicated shapes such as spheres and different filters allow you to saw allot of time when creating big parts. I still use MC for details though ...
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

caltech117 wrote:
I would like to help with the weapons the the cannons i have already made work great on zepplin mod ships.

Uh I belive that weapons will be part of the mod so it's only possible to add weapon slots .

Last edited by Iv121 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 pm

There isn't much to 'know what to do' in opening a program :l. And no, I don't run any programs in parallel, and all the excess processes are stopped. I realize MCEdit is a powerful tool but it hasn't been updated in more than a month; right now it's a buggy trashheap, at least for me. Even with my meager i3 I can run MC at acceptable framerates, but not an editing program that's written in a superior coding language and doesn't have most of the functions of the game..

Last edited by Legion on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 pm

When you have to dig a 30x30 hole below MCedit comes in handy Smile . (Fk the gravity O.o !)
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Keon wrote:
The Banhammer - Page 3 Photor10

I like this design better, it seems like a lot of empty space in the full size model.

This is on the back of your math homework is it not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Keon wrote:
The Banhammer - Page 3 Photor10

I like this design better, it seems like a lot of empty space in the full size model.

This is on the back of your math homework is it not?

I don't get maths homework, I do it all in class.

It was actually the back on an English assessment, which I got full marks for, by the way.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Well, unless it's Mathletics, that I can't do in class.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 am

This one actually fits better for a fighter than a cap-ship.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 am

Iv121 wrote:
This one actually fits better for a fighter than a cap-ship.

No, the fighter is slimmer.

What would your ideal capital ship look like then?

And it isn't specifically a capital ship, but a psychological weapon, designed to intimidate the enemy. It isn't designed for normal travel or combat, just appearing in the middle of a fray, and destroying everything; friend, foe, space-junk, small moons.
That is its purpose.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 am

To intimidate the enemy ? I have a genius design then ! 8--
It's simple , effective weapon to f*** your enemy hard !
Place the prime cannon in front and 2 heavy lasers in the balls to prevent the enemy from flanking you !
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 am

Iv121 wrote:
To intimidate the enemy ? I have a genius design then ! 8--
It's simple , effective weapon to f*** your enemy hard !
Place the prime cannon in front and 2 heavy lasers in the balls to prevent the enemy from flanking you !

A capital ship with only three weapons? What a disgrace. Plus that's highly immature.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 pm

You don't expect me to pull a serious solution for that in mere seconds ? If a ship carries 3 weapons capable of annihilating anything in a shot it's not that bad ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Do it like that one race in Homeworld 1. Continuous lasers that never lose energy. 'Course, you need to generate the required power and probably have to fire in bursts, but when you're in the middle of a fleet you can slice and dice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Banhammer   The Banhammer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Banhammer
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next