Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

err, anyone like movies?

Go down 
+13
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
Groot
Tiel+
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
GLaDOS
Cool3303
Pat Best
Danice123
Laibach
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Buggy1997123 wrote:

This isn't the 'Movies you hate' thread, Buggy Razz
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Legion wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

This isn't the 'Movies you hate' thread, Buggy Razz

Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Blind side, Kings speech, Jarhead, Saving Private ryan, just to name a few good movies. What about 2fast2furios
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Star Wars. Wrath of Khan. Serenity. There are many other good movies, but those spring readily to mind.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm

INCEPTION. definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

The movie Serenity was good, the series... not so much.

I liked the Special effects from Avatar, but the movie as a whole wasn't the best.

The Original Trilogy of Star Wars was silly. There is no denying that. Episodes 1-3 were good, number 2 has to be my favorite.

The original Stargate movie was pretty cool, and had great special effects at the time.

Lord of The Rings was possibly the most epic movie ever made. But not my favorite, I'm afraid.

I think my favorite movie is (amazingly not science fiction) the most recent Sherlock Holmes (that is; Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows). That was great!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
The Original Trilogy of Star Wars was silly. There is no denying that. Episodes 1-3 were good, number 2 has to be my favorite.
You... you... you... nerfherder!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:53 pm

LOTR. There is no denying that it is amazing.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
WHAT!?

You take that back, dragon boy. You take that back right now!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
WHAT!?

I found the series amusing, it was sort of tongue-in-cheek (I hope Americans use that expression, otherwise I'll be receiving quite a few blank stares). I found the movie had a much stronger sense of moral and purpose to it, the series was pretty good, but the movie was better.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
WHAT!?

I found the series amusing, it was sort of tongue-in-cheek (I hope Americans use that expression, otherwise I'll be receiving quite a few blank stares). I found the movie had a much stronger sense of moral and purpose to it, the series was pretty good, but the movie was better.

I agree with frost. The reason that the movie had a "much stronger sense of moral and purpose to it" is that it had to. They had to take a couple of already planned series of a TV show and compress it into a hour and a half movie. So you lose all the subtle hints and foreshadowing that would have gone on in the TV show and instead the movie just shoves it all in your face and says, "I hope your happy, because we are done with this storyline". The TV show was MUCH better than the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Danice123 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
WHAT!?

I agree with frost. The reason that the movie had a "much stronger sense of moral and purpose to it" is that it had to. They had to take a couple of already planned series of a TV show and compress it into a hour and a half movie. So you lose all the subtle hints and foreshadowing that would have gone on in the TV show and instead the movie just shoves it all in your face and says, "I hope your happy, because we are done with this storyline". The TV show was MUCH better than the movie.
Yeah. It's a shame it got cancelled. It had great potential.

Also, in the movie,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Did anyone like the T.V show Firefly for the year it aired?
Or Stargate? (I thought stargate atlantis was the best just saying that right now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: err, anyone like movies?   err, anyone like movies? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

err, anyone like movies?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2