Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread

Go down 
+2
Tiel+
Laibach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:02 pm

LOTR books are infinitely better than the movies.

also it was written by an active roman catholic, just to bother y'all.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am

Anthony wrote:

w/e.

I keep remembering my Mom kept trying to convince me Star Wars was demonic in my youthier youth, so I've hardly a case anymore to argue. Jehovah's Witnesses are stupid morons.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 am

They even spelled the God's name wrong Razz .
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Anthony wrote:

w/e.

I keep remembering my Mom kept trying to convince me Star Wars was demonic in my youthier youth, so I've hardly a case anymore to argue. Jehovah's Witnesses are stupid morons.

Don't put-down peoples' fundamental beliefs. If they want to waste their life believing in whatever, then let them.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 am

_ wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Anthony wrote:

w/e.

Don't put-down peoples' fundamental beliefs. If they want to waste their life believing in whatever, then let them.

That goes two ways. I'll be the first to commend organized religion for the massive amount of charity and outreach work they do at the community level. They make a life-changing impact on a great many people who've been forgotten by society, and they do so knowing that it will never make the nightly news or be written about in blogs. But those who twist the words of that same establishment to justify bigotry and intolerance or profit off of people's fears and hopes shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the goodwill of their peers, and are fair targets for criticism, same as everyone else.

Also, I thought this was a movie thread.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Anthony wrote:

w/e.

Demonic? What's demonic about it?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Anthony wrote:

w/e.

wat.

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
_ wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Anthony wrote:

w/e.

That goes two ways. I'll be the first to commend organized religion for the massive amount of charity and outreach work they do at the community level. They make a life-changing impact on a great many people who've been forgotten by society, and they do so knowing that it will never make the nightly news or be written about in blogs. But those who twist the words of that same establishment to justify bigotry and intolerance or profit off of people's fears and hopes shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the goodwill of their peers, and are fair targets for criticism, same as everyone else.

Also, I thought this was a movie thread.

see, I don't really care about whether the catholic church is perfectly immaculate, it's not, but it was made by God, it's made up of humans, but I have yet to find an argument better than it.

also, why do modern day people assume they're right? half of our 'science' is going to end up with the ideas that the earth is flat, there are only 4 elements, etc.

hell, the first atomic theory was laughed down 2000 years ago.

although you make a good point(s).
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

JAVOL MEIN HERR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread   Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad stuff I cut out of the Movies thread
Page 1 of 1