Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Kerbal space program thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Kerbal space program thread   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Now that I know that there are some people, who play KSP, I want to make a thread about it.
Post everything that belongs to KSP mods, spacecrafts VAB or SPH, and other funny things here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 pm

I can't figure out how to do orbital inclination for Minmus transfer. Help.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Do a north or south burn. The orbital tutorial teaches you how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I just can't get orbital rendezvous right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiva
Admin
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Rely heavily on the map view. Barring that, the SM3 Mechjeb Intercept module is wonderful, if you don't mind destroying whatever you're RVing with.

_________________
Velocitas eradico; At terminatio velocitas, celeritas occidit.
AVE IMPERIATUS FERRUM,
AVE IMPERATOR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 am

Space frigate fully capable of escape and mun orbit. And it looks like a real warship, none of this "modern space ship" nonsense. Almost looks like a TEC vessel or something. I can sleep now.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 am

I play the demo version.
I made a pretty circular orbit followed by landing once.

The full version is probably better, I'll get it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 am

Strategion Daynel wrote:
I play the demo version.
I made a pretty circular orbit followed by landing once.

The full version is probably better, I'll get it as soon as possible.


Arrrr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 am

Shiva wrote:
Rely heavily on the map view. Barring that, the SM3 Mechjeb Intercept module is wonderful, if you don't mind destroying whatever you're RVing with.

Thanks, I will try that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I have the demo, and may get the full game soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Does anybody know how to make good missiles? All mine spiral out of control.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Use more gunbomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Keon, use these stabilisators. They are found in the structure&aerodynamic Tab.
Or use instead the missile mod, it's really nice.

Does anyone know the Kethane mod?
Or the MMI satellite & fairings mods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Julo wrote:
Keon, use these stabilisators. They are found in the structure&aerodynamic Tab.
Or use instead the missile mod, it's really nice.

Does anyone know the Kethane mod?
Or the MMI satellite & fairings mods?

yep.

At keon: Use sepratrons and decouplers they really work well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

I believe I have already made on of these... excuse me while I grab a shovel.

((E: http://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t1133-unofficial-ksp-megathread#32816 ))

((E2: Grammar/spelling fix!(There are some fixes that could not be put in red.)
Julo wrote:
Now that I know that there are some people who play KSP, I want to make a thread about it. Post everything that belongs to KSP mods, spacecrafts Made in the VAB or SPH, and other funny things here.
))
------------

'Tis a fun game. I landed on the mun, minmus, duna, and kerbin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 am

High Lictor Arslan wrote:
I believe I have already made on of these... excuse me while I grab a shovel.

((E: http://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t1133-unofficial-ksp-megathread#32816 ))

((E2: Grammar/spelling fix!(There are some fixes that could not be put in red.)
Julo wrote:
Now that I know that there are some people who play KSP, I want to make a thread about it. Post everything that belongs to KSP mods, spacecrafts Made in the VAB or SPH, and other funny things here.
))
------------

'Tis a fun game. I landed on the mun, minmus, duna, and kerbin.

The last post on your KSP thread is in August. Now it's November, that's 3 months later.
Also we have nearly four EVE online threads, so what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Julo wrote:
The last post on your KSP thread is in August. Now it's November, that's 3 months later.

If I remember correctly you can necropost if you have something useful to add to the topic of the thread.

Julo wrote:
Also we have nearly four EVE online threads, so what.

There needs to be no more new threads, preferably the oldest ones deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 20
Location : Master Theif

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

KSP! KSP! KSP! KSP! KSP! alien cat

Jeb wat are you doing? Wait no dont touch that! DONT TURN THE ENGINES OF JEB DONT DO IT! NO DONT DO IT JEB JUST DONT DO I- *click* OHHHH SHIITTTTT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
KSP! KSP! KSP! KSP! KSP! alien cat

Jeb wat are you doing? Wait no dont touch that! DONT TURN THE ENGINES OF JEB DONT DO IT! NO DONT DO IT JEB JUST DONT DO I- *click* OHHHH SHIITTTTT!!!

Don't turn the "Engines of Jeb"?

Also, Jebadiah Kerman would never turn the engines off. Only on-er.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Jeb is the official OSP test pilot, because no one besides, the now deceased, Kurt Kerman can fly my planes right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 20
Location : Master Theif

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Jeb makes chuck norris look like aquaman!
YOU CANT KILL THE JEB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I did, just now, he crashed into the runway. From orbit. With my 8.7 billion space plane's bits that didn't explode already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 20
Location : Master Theif

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Watch, He will come back next time you launch. Jeb doesnt die he just goes Killing In Action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Kerbals don't kill. Ever. Unless they're at war, in which case they're all about killing each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 am

Keon wrote:
Does anybody know how to make good missiles? All mine spiral out of control.

Give them a good spin. Spinning missiles and rockets fly straighter. Quirk of physics.

And Jeb seems to be unkillable by any normal means, though I advise you not to let him take up tap dancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kerbal space program thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Kerbal space program thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sending keys: Ctrl + Space
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread
» Review: Dead Space Extraction (Wii Retail)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: