Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Space Plan

Go down 
+9
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
Hierarch Fenway
Avenger_7
ACH0225
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Pat Best
Keon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

We all rejected Shiva's plan to get into space. What should we do?

You have the US's budget for the military. What would you do with it to get to space?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Keon wrote:
We all rejected Shiva's plan to get into space. What should we do?

You have the US's budget for the military. What would you do with it to get to space?

Giant Slingshot.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Tower made of bronies.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Tower made of jedi.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Tower made of jedi.
It wouldn't work. We're not as structurally sound as ponies. The four legs give you additional stability that's necessary to achieve orbit.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Tower made of jedi.
It wouldn't work. We're not as structurally sound as ponies. The four legs give you additional stability that's necessary to achieve orbit.
The force bonds you together better and gives you the ability to breath better in higher altitudes. Also, we are shorter than most jedi.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Tower made of jedi.
The force bonds you together better and gives you the ability to breath better in higher altitudes. Also, we are shorter than most jedi.

But much more numerous, considering the Jedi were annihilated to near extinction.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tower made of jedi.

But much more numerous, considering the Jedi were annihilated to near extinction.
Sad We came back...

Anyway, yeah. There were never more than a few thousand Jedi, and I bet there are a lot more bronies in the world.

The Force doesn't bond us together as well as that atrocious hoof-stuff you guys use, and the height isn't that big an issue. The Force breathing thing is true, but remember, using live bronies only slows down the process.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm

I would use it to make a trans-planetary Yttrium portal. The Yttrium portal usually connects 2 points in alternate dimensions via major disruptions in the time-space-gravitational matrix for a very very high cost. But a Yttrium portal going from one point in the universe to another in the same universe is so much harder. It works basically the same way as a trans dimensional one, but it has to establish a link around all the little bits of high gravitational/dimensional phonomena. This means it cant go through stars, black holes, white holes, quasars, pulsars, or trans dimensional transport devices. It's ungodly expensive, and has a high chance of death, but the Priiiize
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tower made of jedi.

Sad We came back...

Anyway, yeah. There were never more than a few thousand Jedi, and I bet there are a lot more bronies in the world.

The Force doesn't bond us together as well as that atrocious hoof-stuff you guys use, and the height isn't that big an issue. The Force breathing thing is true, but remember, using live bronies only slows down the process.
Well, I can't argue the numbers and the facts.. But the jedi Have the backing of a Galaxy so more resources available to them.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tower made of jedi.

Sad We came back...

Well, I can't argue the numbers and the facts.. But the jedi Have the backing of a Galaxy so more resources available to them.
While it's true that the Jedi are the beloved protectors of trillions of beings and bronies are subtly or overtly mocked internet thingies that invade forums and destroy them from within, I don't see what having more resources has to do with anything. After all, all we're doing is stacking them up until we hit space.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tower made of jedi.

Sad We came back...

While it's true that the Jedi are the beloved protectors of trillions of beings and bronies are subtly or overtly mocked internet thingies that invade forums and destroy them from within, I don't see what having more resources has to do with anything. After all, all we're doing is stacking them up until we hit space.
Well I was hoping to use your so called "beings" as structural support and all we need is let me see at the average human height being 1.7-1.8 meters and the average alien in starwars is of humanoid height... well there isn't enough of either of us to reach space unless we use some of your trillions.
BASED ON THE FACT THAT WE NEED: 5,714,285.71 average human height indivudals

Last edited by Dr. Thunder, Tunnel on Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Tower made of jedi.

Sad We came back...

Well I was hoping to use your so called "beings" as structural support and all we need is let me see at the average human height being 1.7-1.8 meters and the average alien in starwars is of humanoid height... well there isn't enough of either of us to reach space unless we use some of your trillions.
But only a tiny, tiny fraction of those beings are Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Well I don't think we have 5 million bronies is all.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh yes you do. At one point in time I tried to calculate the amount of thrust necessary to fire you all into the sun, but the monetary cost proved counterproductive while funds would be better spent elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Well I don't think we have 5 million bronies is all.
I think you'd be surprised. The population of the Earth is around 7 billion right now. Assuming there are fewer bronies in places that don't speak English/the average wage is $75/year, that leaves, say, 3 billion potential bronies. That means that only one in six hundred people needs to be a bronie for it to work. I suspect that, given that this forum has 300 members and about 3 of them are bronies, there are in fact close to 30 million bronies on the Earth, six times what we need.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Well I guess bronies are the best building material for a way to reach space. Point bronies.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

What.

Okay, glue them together.

Does this remind anyone of the Dr. Suess thing with the turtles and the king turtle that stands on them?
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Keon wrote:
What.

Okay, glue them together.

Does this remind anyone of the Dr. Suess thing with the turtles and the king turtle that stands on them?
Yea but bronies stick together better than turtles.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:04 am

On Topic. Now

I would build a ElectroMagnetic Accelerator Mass Driver, which would cataplut cargo loads to space. For people, it would have to be long to prevent injury/death from high G forces, but this is not a problem with supplies. It would be built up the side of the tallest US Mountain to aid in support and elevation and face East. If the load cannot escape the atmosphere with mearly the Mass Driver's force, all ships are equipped with a small 2 stage Hydrogen rocket to provide Escape Velocity.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:57 am

Space elevator to orbital station.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:41 am

Space elevator to orbital shipyard. We ship up the metal and food and stuff, and the workers can build a ship.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

Make a beacon to the Cerean Empire, where humanity will be sucked involuntarily into an interstellar war as footsoldiers and naval officers, thereby boosting humanity's technological progress tenfold as the cultural diffusion takes place. Then we shall break free of our bonds and construct a massive battlecruiser of ORIGINAL design over Earth and flee to another galaxy, going where no man has ever gone before and meeting new life.

...inspiration has struck.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

uss inrepid or siege frigate custom xbox controller shaped ship cobalt frigate
(this is the 4th time i typed somthing similar to this (it looked nicer the first and second time))
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm

simply buy all the bronies and use them as rocket fuel. oh, and i would use some of the money to build ships too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Space Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Space Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next